Boomze

this server is in shambles

the staff team are in a constant state of either jerking each other off or banning people for the tiniest reasons, which could easily be talked over or fixed with slaps on the wrists, while putting off dealing with, or outright ignoring blaring issues in the server, such as an online child predator which they took an alarmingly long time to actually ban

it doesn’t help that each new FM is provided with a handbook to deal with dissent in the forums, while GMs ignore, deny, or remove evidence of any issues that are brought up to them personally.

how to babysit staff members 101:
force players to make anonymous staff reports that take a month+ to look at and are usually left on “feedback noted”

this server is in shambles and the staff are to blame, change my mind.

As any staff member quickly learns, the easiest way to deal with criticism you don't like is to make it go through useless beuracracy until the people angry about it stop caring. Notice how you can't tell how many anonymous staff reports there are at any one time, and can't tell when and if one has been completed.

‘while gms ignore, denyor remove evidence of any issues that are brought up to them personally’

Thats about 98% of the GM team, bud.

Now this... this is epic, gamers.

not that weve been pointing the same problems out since 2015. or whenever tahmasx was promoted...

Staff members aren’t above the law, they are just volunteers. They should have the same rules applied to them in the same way. That is to be publicly named, shamed, and punished when they break rules.

Imagine someone being allowed to be judge and jury in their own trial, and for it to be conducted in SECRET.

The fact is they love to give it out, but can’t take anything back.

2 hours ago, Boomze said:

it doesn’t help that each new FM is provided with a handbook to deal with dissent in the forums, while GMs ignore, deny, or remove evidence of any issues that are brought up to them personally.

unfortunate, , ,

Edit:

No, if someone goes off on a tangent that is otherwise childish, overly toxic or something mindboggling that theyd even post it's getting yeeted on the forums.

On dissent, however, as stated, if someone goes on the equivalent of a rabid tangent, we're probably gonna /delete it. I dont know but half the time we delete things it's on a rage thread against either a player or a playerbase.

Mind that I wrote this on a phone, but in short I would simply like you to know the state of FM atleast from onenof their standpoints. 

have a beautiful day

My comment was removed. I’ll repeat what I said I guess.

GMs are players to, they play the server. An anonymous staff report is to keep it anonymous. Jandy clearly didn’t want to be anonymous and there is no forum rule stating he must write staff reports there. I don’t see why it was locked as it broke no forum rules and I don’t understand why my comment was removed.

5 minutes ago, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

My comment was removed. I’ll repeat what I said I guess.

GMs are players to, they play the server. An anonymous staff report is to keep it anonymous. Jandy clearly didn’t want to be anonymous and there is no forum rule stating he must write staff reports there. I don’t see why it was locked as it broke no forum rules and I don’t understand why my comment was removed.

For once in my life I can say this. Nathan Barnett is a 100% correct. 

@Corpean @Telanir

Anon staff reports were designed to allow players a cover so they wouldn't be targeted by the members they reported. Usually anon staff reports are just left to the side until the admins can play it off.

Staff are still players. You dont have to make everything hush hush when reporting them. 

me too

3 hours ago, KeatonUnbeaten said:

‘haha im a typical staff member, i find your critiscism funny and will shrug it off as a joke.’

*bans about a dozen ******* people*

2 minutes ago, Lockezi said:

me too

the prophecy is fulfilled

10 minutes ago, ChumpChump said:

the prophecy is fulfilled

But I don’t ban people often because I never need to! : (

I can’t do anything that’s not shown to me and will I take everyone’s fantastic criticism with open arms!