Wish we talked more. I never got to roleplay not really do anything with you when I still roleplayed orcs... Respect for you man. Good luck out there.

It’s been grand, dude. Really, you have consistently been the coolest person I know in the orc community. I hate to see you leave, but sometimes you can only take so much of the same **** over and over. Good luck with all that non-mineman stuff.

Edited by Vilebranch

This has always been one of LOTC’s biggest issues. Everybody just plays exact copies of themselves projected into the server instead of trying to be something different in their RP, and thusΒ communities which are different from people’s IRL selves have difficulties staying relevant.

Edited by NotEvilAtAll

its been good man, hate to see you go, you were a top lad in the orc community. o7, best wishes

i’m not going to speak on his behalf as to why I think he’s quiting and who’s fault it is but it truly sucks to see you go Daniel. I’m gonna miss you man, When first joining the server I roleplayed with Ant but he introduced me to you and you were the only reason I was going to make an orc. You are a top lad and you got real life responsibilities. I hope you have a good one and come back once the server fixes itself up.

Orcs and Halflings are unfortunately in the same boat.

Β 

The people in charge of the server have made the conscious choice of deliberately making life difficult for certain groups. And then they’re surprised when those groups eventually want to never log in again. It’s something I will never understand.

Β 

It is completely bonkers that Orcs and Halflings are going into a new main map for the server without any land.

Edited by Hobbs_Burrows

I’ve only known you for an incredibly short amount of time, but it’s been such a blast. I still appreciate playing with you, especially when it’s your LOTC videos that I watched before applying. I promise you man, we’ll keep on trucking until you get back. Good luck on your future endeavors, waffle boy!

Stray strong brother

In the time I’ve been around, I didn’t get to know you nearly as well as I should’ve
Some day when you’re back I’ll make a Lur

It’s a shame we never got to interact much after I left the orcs. Always loved the hell out of your RP. Probably one of the things I enjoyed most while I was still a part of Krugmar. Hope to see you return next map if things start looking up.

’Til then though, take care and keep rocking! Hope you get to do plenty with your life while away from LoTC.

Go join up my dude

Β 

No ragretsΒ 

Within my current four months of being upon lotc i’ve not time to experience the orcs in a wholesome way, regardless if we’ve ever talked or not, I wish you the best of luck in the future.Β 

Β 

As some might find it foolish to say, I hope to see you back upon lotc one day.Β