Looking For Automaton Players

neopsychedelia

Interested in playing an Atronach or Animati character? A new group is developing and we’re looking for competent roleplayers to fill these roles. We’d like to offer a lot of freedom for these characters to develop in whichever direction the player would like, within a few limitations.
If you’re interested or have questions, hit me up on discord at: neopsychedelia#0313

Would you take in people willing to partly take on a transformation I guess? like part of there body and all? As my half-dwed would be willing for that. ((I don’t mean to try and learn how to create Animati or anything like that though. If offered yes but not pushing toward that. I more so want to find a more interesting group to hang with at times))

25 minutes ago, DarkElfs said:

Would you take in people willing to partly take on a transformation I guess? like part of there body and all? As my half-dwed would be willing for that. ((I don’t mean to try and learn how to create Animati or anything like that though. If offered yes but not pushing toward that. I more so want to find a more interesting group to hang with at times))

Unfortunately, this wouldn’t really fit with what we’re doing. Sorry.

For some reason Discord doesn't let me send you a friend request, however i would like to know more about it, discord is: Suxals#5845

I’ll take a look into this, love to experience some new sides of LoTC

I noticed the prosthetics part of the lore. Is that an option if one wanted to join the group, or only the fully automaton people?