Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Xarkly

Final Words

Recommended Posts

Image result for forum thread divider

Image result for snowy wasteland

 

It had been barely a day since the Imperial forces rallied in the Crow’s Nest, though time was near impossible to keep track of with black snow clouds obscuring the sun at all times.

 

It had been barely a day before the gates of Lasthope opened, admitting a trio, their forms mere shadows in the whipping white winds of the Wasteland. Despite that, the sentries atop the Crow’s Nest had no doubts: they did not need to see to know the three figures were clad in black-and-white mail, a Red Eye on their breast. Black-white cloaks snapping in the wind, their march came to a halt some hundred feet from the walls of the siege camp. Alarmed shouts were muted by the wind as soldiers swarmed to the palisades, watching with chattering teeth as one of the Vaeyl suddenly hoisted a staff. Eyes widened in amazement as the wind and the snow seemed to part in a dome that encompassed the three Vaeyl, and, miraculously, the snow a few feet around them began to melt, until the three Vaeyl stood in a circle of damp grass.

 

Then, calmly, they eased themselves to sit cross-legged on the ground, and waited.

 

The silent message was clear – a parley. A final exchange.

 

Final words.

 

Spoiler

Red Vaeyl parley will occur outside Lasthope tonight at 6PM EST/11PM GMT

 

Image result for forum thread divider

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A man watches over Last Hope from its broken bridge, a branch of the September Prince’s tree gripped tightly in his claw.

“It was the calling beyond this wall that brought me here..”

“..but it seems as if that’ll have to wait.”

the man says, a devilish grin forming as he begins to walk away, whispering one final thing before vanishing into the tundra.

Zhal’la tlu jiviin, arlathil sekene zhaun nau reiben, Setabesop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Te shu would be resting on Ser Alfred Rubens shoulders then hugging him tightly at his head and whispering into his ear as he stares through the fog “We Go?” @TheElvenMage

Edited by Chromie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×