Nick's Infamous Return

Lubbie

I have been back on Lord of the Craft for about a week now. Simply put, I was SURPRISED. I had no hopes for Atlas, after Vailor which is why I have been gone for most of the map lol. I came back to consistent rp, better rules, and driven roleplay. I have not had this much fun on the server in a good two years and I am more than happy to say that. While there are still problems that LotC has to face, I can easily say that it has moved DRASTICALLY in the right direction (At least in most aspects). I have very high hopes for the new map and the new opportunities it brings forth. 

To all the old friends, I hope you are still here. At least some of you. I wouldn’t have returned if it wasn’t for you. As fun as real life is, I miss all the people I formed instant connections with, being thousands of miles apart. 

To the new people I meet, I am eager to get to know you both IC and OOC. This community is driven by those who simply want enjoyment and contentment on the parts of the players. I look forward to forging new friendships with one and all!

NicktheRed20#4328 on discord if you want to drop by

Love all you guys

-Nick 

Welcome back. We used to fight each other when the Storm Swords were a thing back then and really got to know each other a little bit in Lorraine. Anyways, welcome back Nick.

My good friend Nick

give it some time brother n u will see what narthok n wofkite did to our beautiful mineman server

21 hours ago, Legoboy7984 said:

Welcome back. We used to fight each other when the Storm Swords were a thing back then and really got to know each other a little bit in Lorraine. Anyways, welcome back Nick.

Thank you my friend. I remember the old days! Also remember us competing in soul chat to get the first response;)

20 hours ago, Master Baiter said:

My good friend Nick

Hey bud, glad to see you’re still here:)

20 hours ago, Helios_ said:

give it some time brother n u will see what narthok n wofkite did to our beautiful mineman server

Rip?

I remember you Nick! Hello!