B7W4

The Coronation of Louis II

Maria-Clara Des Rosiers sweeps into her tent, an invitation clutched tightly in one hand. A wide smile spreads across the child’s lips as she reads it through for the tenth time. “I must ‘ave Carloman buy me a dress at once!”

“orcs come yub yub.” he’d nod as he read note

3 hours ago, argle-bargle said:

"Your leaders already knew this, as did plenty of your people. We've sent a bird as well as welcomed you to the land in person. I believe the term they used was...barbarian." Astrid would say with a smile, sipping a cup of mint tea. "Sutica is on the other side of the continent I believe." Or rather, would have said.

The man spoke to himself and Astrid was far too busy to be polite to savages who live in stone huts. 

lal lal nub kayr ((wants fm btw))

4 hours ago, argle-bargle said:

The man spoke to himself and Astrid was far too busy to be polite to savages who live in stone huts.

Ellenora believes the Empire Vassals live in literal dirt houses with hay roofings.

An old, decrepit woman in flowing white robes prepares for the coronation. Her hands, riddled with liver spots, pour holy anointment oil into a ceremonial chalice for the occasion, which is decorated with rubies and sapphires of the finest clarity.

Louez des dieux,” she utters quietly, before shuffling off to continue her preparations.