Sign in to follow this  
B7W4

The Coronation of Louis II

CORONATION OF LOUIS II

1378902-loui7.png?width=444&height=592

Louis II being fitted in his coronation robes

Confirmed by His Majesty Louis II, Prince of Rosenyr
Circa; 13th of the Grand Harvest, 1692

Within these past recent years the beloved Prince, Louis II has proved himself to be worthy of the title of High Prince of Rosenyr, having successfully migrated the Rosnian folk to a new homeland, and set out plans for the construction of the Barony of Pessac, which has now on the 1692, reached its completion, So it is thus on the 1692 that Louis II formally announces his coronation as the Prince of Rosenyr, With this coronation it shall secure his position as monarch, rather then being known as an Un-Coronated Prince.

The Principality of Rosenyr knows only a mere amount of factions upon this new land which they have recently established themselves, so we request that if one does not receive an invitation not to fret as we have not had the privilege to have met yourselves.

To the People of Rosenyr

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is happy to announce the coronation of Louis II. All people residing within the Barony of Pessac, being a direct vassal of the Principality are invited to attend the ceremony which shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace

Signed
Phillip Rosiere, Prince Regent and Lord Marshal of Rosenyr

To the House of Nria

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is happy to announce the coronation of Louis II. All people belonging to the name Nria and their household members, are formally  invited to attend the ceremony which shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace, this will be a good way for you to learn of our Rosnian cultures. The Coronation shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace

Signed

To the House de Fontaine

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is pleased to announce the coronation of Louis II. The High Prince is excited to invite his uncle and his household to attend this most honored ritual, and you are encouraged to stay after as well to renew pledges of loyalty to the newly coronated High Prince. Your history is long with the peoples of Rosenyr, and of course the Principality wishes to keep peaceful relations with the Matrian people. The Coronation shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace

Signed

To the House of Suavageot

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is happy to announce the coronation of Louis II. All people residing within the Barony of Pessac, being a direct vassal of the Principality are invited to attend the ceremony which shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace. It is no secret that Jacques will be regaled with multiple honors, and so you will be expected to wear your best finery to accept these honors.

Signed

To the House of des Rosiers

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is pleased to announce the coronation of Louis II. All people of the name des Rosiers are expected to attend as bearers of Rosiere blood. The coronation shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace. Maria-Clara des Rosiers will be expected to attend of course, as she is being honored with the title of Countess of Layria at the behest of Louis II. It is traditional to wear an epine cape, or epine dress during these proceedings, and she will be awarded with the Countal Crown of Layria.

Signed

To the House of du Moreau

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr extends a most vigorous invitation to Auguste du Moreau for his excellent service as Lord Chancelior to the Crown of Rosenyr, for this unwavering service and loyalty, The High Prince, Louis II would like to extend a special honor to Dames Catherine and Eleonore after the family of do Moreau has renewed their pledges of fealty. They would surely be expected to wear their best finery. The Coronation shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace

Signed

To the House of d’Amour

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is pleased to announce the coronation of Louis II. It is no secret that the line of d’Amour was crucial to Louis I success in the conquest of all Rosnia, and their loyalty in the deposition of House de Rafort was most appreciated, and as such, it would honor Louis II if your family and household would attend his coronation. Louis II is excited to see Desiree again and vehemently wishes to speak with her regarding her previous works for him in the past.

Signed

To the House of von Kyberg

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is pleased to announce the coronation of Louis II. It is no secret that the House of von Kyberg has already proven itself loyal to the Principality of Rosenyr by having stuck alongside it since the days of 100 Years war, our forefathers fought alongside each other for numerous years and proved to be the best of friends throughout the tough times, with this Louis II requests that you attend his coronation with the hopes of ensuring this friendship and loyalty continues Klauss Von Kyburg will be honored with title Baron of. The Coronation shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace.

Signed

To the Trade Princess of Sutica

Spoiler

Dear, Princess Cyrene
          I was most pleased to hear of another trade nation within the new lands of Atlas, and so I felt it was necessary to write you a personal invitation to my coronation. I was incredibly curious and eager to reach out to you, and so I sent one of my most trusted advisors to conduct diplomacy with your good trade state of Sutica, I hope you received him well! He has told me nothing but good things about you, but you could torture that man, and he would still never say a negative comment about you, whether in public or private. I am most anxious to meet you, Trade Princess, so that we may continue talks of trade and other matters of state, of course I am also most interested to meet you personally, business can get rather dull after all. It would be most appreciated if you would bring along a whole slew of your friends and other Sutican nobility for my coronation. I look forward to seeing you all in my Palace.

Sincerely,
Louis II

To the Rex of the Orcs of Krugmar

Spoiler

The Principality of Rosenyr is  pleased to announce the coronation of Louis II. It is at the request of Louis II and the Council of Roses to invite the most fearsome Rex and his people to attend the coronation, with the intent of being able to understand the ways of Orcish Culture, as well as to discuss the ideas of non-aggression as your settlement borders ours.It is the immediate perogative of the Principality to secure blood pact between our beloved Prince and the prideful Rex of Krugmar to cement a pact of non aggression. The Coronation shall take place within the Rosenyr Palace.

Signed

Side Note: During the aftermath of the Coronation, Rosiere wine shall be handed out to all those in attendance free of charge on the behest of the beloved Prince Louis II

OOC

Spoiler

The Coronation shall begin on Sunday December 9th at 5 EST 2 PST, within the Rosenyr Palace

Catherine du Moreau petitions the finest of furs to be crafted for this, the glorious coronation of the esteemed prince Louis.

“Wi ain’t ever invited ti clot....” Kalfu mentions with slight dissapointment

Carloman des Rosieres sweats, digging around every spare inch of his tent for money.

“F_ck.” Luc scowls “maintenant je dois prendre un bain”

1 hour ago, argle-bargle said:

“Strange, isn’t it Demetrius? To not invite the Empire or any vassal of it. Almost....an insult.” Astrid would say, handing him a bottle of warm milk.

“Wait, there’s an Empire?” Caloman des Rosieres says to himself, having recently received word of settlements to the south from scouts of his. “There’s so much land that us new-arrivals have not yet explored. Where even is Sutica anyway?”

Jacques Sauvageot would read the letter aloud to his family as they kept care of the County of Layria, he would speak to them all telling them about the great achievements he was going to recieve and said. “We must got and show our support to our High Prince, as we have always been loyal towards to the Rosnians.”

Edited by Cornivore
House Sauvageot, had to show off my family colors.

4 hours ago, B7W4 said:

The Principality of Rosenyr knows only a mere amount of factions upon this new land which they have recently established themselves, so we request that if one does not receive an invitation not to fret as we have not had the privilege to have met yourselves.

((Its almost like people don’t comprehend anything they read))

Astolfo Rosiere smiles after reading the parchment placed on his desk. he’d mutter to himself shortly falling back asleep upon his stacks of blueprints. 

Eléonore du Moreau looks over at the mention of her and her sister having a special honor. She’d breathe heavily, under a bit of pressure to realize a special honor would be be placed “B-but...Zis will be très stressant!”

1 hour ago, argle-bargle said:

“Strange, isn’t it Demetrius? To not invite the Empire or any vassal of it. Almost....an insult.” Astrid would say, handing him a bottle of warm milk.

56 minutes ago, EternalSaturn said:

Emma blinks a few times, “I know it is spelled differently, but all I keep seeing is Ruric. I think I need to see a physician...” The Princess would shake her head fervently.

2 hours ago, Old Man Boiendl said:

Mister Edward Morris looks around his office after receiving news of the coronation. 

“I should declare myself King of abandoned settlements. I would be quite powerful.” 

You guys would never have recieved a letter so you guys would not have known about the coronation.

Edited by Anisgar

glottgut tell gurukk and glottgut send back after saying:

“okay krugmar comes”

Cyrene would read over the invitation, before turning to the woman at her flank. “What do you say? Shall we go, Lily?” 

Amelia would smile. Happy for her little Prince. Then she sighed going to draw him a bath.

Armel smiles widely, setting off to find a suitable gift for his liege’s coronation.

Maribelle falls asleep next to Astolfo, dreaming of how wonderful the coronation will be.