Seeking Vet and Stable Hands

Rella101

Posters are stapled to boards around Atlas, mainly human nations.

Stable Hand Poster

Spoiler

dctevaa-12d5ada0-59c0-433f-8116-dadbf684

Vet Poster

Spoiler

dctev9y-fde5ecf0-1ed4-4027-a750-4a58fe8b

Valencia Mournstone dips her head, smiling at Alena as she returns from putting up posters, “Perfect. Now you’ll have help, and we can get to trading horses. I’m proud of you.”

A Velian man spots his potential competition and readies his glue vats filled with discarded foals

Cyus Mournstone nods his head approvingly. “I’ll need to ask about getting a horse.”

Connor Mudd laughs, remembering the time the Mournstones foolishly provoked them and got slaughtered as a result

[!] A letter is sent to both Valencia and Astrid, reading: [!]

“I am but a young man of fourteen years old, but I was born and raised around horses in our small hamlet of Nottingham. I know how to lasso, tame, and care for horses. Accept me and you’ll find no better.”

– Clayton

[!] Little Alena was given the letter after some conversation as it was for stable hands.  He would soon find a dog with a note. [!]

On 12/2/2018 at 9:38 AM, jetboydan said:

Connor Mudd laughs, remembering the time the Mournstones foolishly provoked them and got slaughtered as a result

Astrid Mournstone would unfortunately not remember the conflict, but truly, she won in the end because Mournstone thrives.

“Good luck Alena!” She smiles.