Guy with swiggly fingers

xattis_oureax

A man who's name is jim who is born to be a chiropractor and practices every day , in Norland his father died because he couldn’t cross a stream with a stiff back falling and landing on his head. From that day forward dave decided he would do whatever he could to help others with their backs. We then skip ahead to his wife one day she tripped fell and he wasn't fast enough to save her she fell off a cliff, If only he could have been their in time to save her... He decided he wanted to be faster... He would then decide to train his leg and reflexes after years of training he thought he was ready but then when working with acupuncture needles he accidentally acupuncture himself and lost all feeling in his hands losing his career as a chiropracter. He would stay at his home by the beach for a while staring off into the ocean dreaming of new hands hands that could adjust the word to how he imagines it.... Then one night when he was on the beach lighting a camp fire he would notice something in the water squid they were... He saw them with their wiggly tentacles move around in the water easily picking things and moving them to the correct place. He saw these squid every night after word he would even dream of how they moved and swirled and then one day his hands they started to move on their own adjusting parts of his arm and hand fixing the damage that had been done by that fatal acupuncture accident. From then on he swore that he’d adjust the world one swirly swoop at a time. First he started with towns fixing old ladies backs they could then walk straight again. He was doing society good but also scaring them with his power of healing. For those who he saw in need would not be asked for permission to be adjusted but would be adjusted on the spot and given happier joints and ligaments. And so his story continues even today where is jim now... and where is he going next... To Sutica maybe....

I feel like your writing rivals that of George R.R. Martin, Raymond Feist and other giants of the Fantasy genre. I think that your posts are underrated and bring a much needed Low Fantasy standard to an otherwise High Fantasy mode server where things out of the ordinary are underappreciated, thrown to the side or outwardly scrapped by Game Moderators, Lore Moderators and other moderators on the server. As written in the book The Kings Buccaneer by Raymond Feist, "The brave man is not one without fear but the one who does what he must despite being afraid. To succeed, you must be willing to risk total failure; you must learn this."

I believe that this lore is simply an article that lambasts the inferior works of Lore Masters and their ilk did throughout their time on LoTC. This is a piece of writing that has marinated in the juices of ingenuity for far too long and it is a miracle to see that it has finally come to fruition (or fruiguition ha-ha-ha!).

I believe that ‘The Guy With Swiggly Fingers’ is a good lore piece that defines the chiropractic practice on the Lord of the Craft, and I feel that the understated dangers of acupuncture in this aforementioned lore piece set a good precedent for your lore article on the server. Dave has to be my favorite lore-abiding character on LoTC next to Big Boy Bob played by stoptheboats, and Karren Myrsta who was played by TheDragonsRoost. I think, in all honesty, that our Lore Team does not write things that reek of such scientific knowledge and poise that you bring to the table yourself, all without hiding behind a pretty green tag. 

It is great to see writers like you to which the likes of Swgrclan, Zarsies, and Smawton cannot compete-- not because they are skillless-- but because you have worked so arduously and with great intent increase your writing aptitude to the point that nobody on this server can compete.

Bravo, bravo. Keep on writing, I hope to see more!

35 minutes ago, Heathen said:

snip

i hate you but i agree with everything you have said

Just now, Mojo said:

This is a blessed post

Indeed!