Jaeden

Christmas Update Suggestion

hello!

I think something neat for Christmas, due to our intensive focus on community and community interaction, would be a little ‘present plugin’.

Let’s say you have an item you’d like to give to another player. You can hold the item in your hand and type ‘/wrap’. This’ll then turn the item from whatever it was into a wrapped present head item (the ones available in the head shop). Then you can either select it as a ‘random’ present or a ‘specific’ present. If you select random, it’ll send off the present to someone random on the server with a little message that Father Krugsmas delivered a present from X player for you. If you select specific, you can then type in your recipient and it’ll send the present off to the person for you with a similar message.

You could even make it so that it holds the item in limbo until Christmas day or when they log in following that date. Though having the plugin work presently instead of holding it might be a bit easier on the coders; not too sure!

Either way, just a little idea I had. 👻

Edit: After Joel explained something to me. It could be possible to just have only ‘random’ presents be sent out. If players want to deliver specific presents they can hand it off to someone after wrapping it.

Good idea and all, but Jaeden when were you going to tell us you were related to this singing legend;

Just now, Sky said:

Good idea and all, but Jaeden when were you going to tell us you were related to this singing legend;

buy me a ukulele and ill sing it

cool idea

This definitely won’t end badly.

1 hour ago, ImperialTortoise said:

I remember the last Krugsmas event in Anthos where it was stopped half way through cause the et got lazy.

We’ve had Krugsmas events in the last 5 years dude.

Sure. But if you want to give it to someone specific just do it in person.

45 minutes ago, Tofuus said:

Each present will cost 100 crowns

can fm’s please add a downvote button

49 minutes ago, Tato said:

can fm’s please add a downvote button

That’ll be 200 crowns for access.