[Hiring!] Marguan’s Mercenaries

Nooblius

[!] While walking about, you notice a poster nailed into a nearby tree. Upon closer inspection you realize it was once the construction plans of a small dwarven structure, but has worn out, now with an ink message. It reads the following: [!]

To the strong and honorable, Armakak is in your favor! He has given you a trade deal any competent person would accept. Anybody who is capable of wielding a weapon for the sake of righteousness, you are hereby offered an interview at my tradepost for the position of mercenary. My pockets have been blessed by Armakak, god of wealth, and due to this numerous bandits and naredowells dare attempt to strike me down and steal what is rightfully mine. You must be capable of fighting, and many of your duties include protecting my caravan. 

I offer 100 minas per caravan trip you help protect, and pay extra for encounters with bandits. A room is given for free, as long as you assist me with my business.

Please send a letter or a bird on whether you are interested or if there are questions. May Armakak bless your pockets!

[!] The writing stops here, and a large signature in gold reads, “Marguan Goldhand, Merchant Extrordinaire” [!]

((Discord: The_New_Noob #4534))

Edited by A_New_Noob

[!] Etched Upon another piece of parchment is a letter to Marguan [!]

Spoiler

Me can offer lat both llamas and a sult to aid lat. Me’ve found many-a-llama in the highlands of Daeland and me gruk you need use of them, as such me’ve offered to lat first them. We can blah about the price further when me peep lat, until then me hope Ghorza blesses lat’s travels and fortune comes with it.

-Khenbich