Adios

blago

Goodbye my friend, maybe we didnt know each other on a personal level that much but it was always nice talking to you. Youre truly a good man and I wish you all the happiness in the world. It was an honor pvping with you  o7

You were nice to me and my friends when we were noobs under Varg, and while we had our differences later on at opposite sides of a war I won't forget how you showed us the ropes. o7

red cloaks rise up

Barely knew you, but enjoyed the times I got a chance to talk to you. Best of luck mate. Never forget Freddy.

Although I did not know you much Blago; you seemed pretty nice outside of WC voice chats; It’s stressful to lead people when they don’t listen. You were always generally nice in my vision; sad to see you go. May God light your path; and may your path be full of wonderful adventures!

My salute to you Blago. You were one of the few commanders I have had fun being under. Have a great time.

Blago don’t leave me >:I You’re the one of the few people I’m not scared of-

--at least I have you on discord--

I’m glad I met you in Axios

Addio.

Eh Blago you were a boaster and an ass but I didn’t hold that too hard, people are assholes to the opposition it’s just a thing that happens, good luck on Irl and anything that happens on it, you’re probably a nice guy apart from the jitterfingers ?

Cya Blago! visit Vancouver 

ty for the elo

Just joking, was good playing w/ you for the short time I did; pce dudester.

Hey, thanks for being a really awesome person. We’ll all miss you. Much love!

I’ve only know you for a short time dude. Good luck where ever life takes ya. *salutes*