Adios

blago

Back already?

1 hour ago, Temp said:

Back already?

was giving away all my rp items, glad to have a fan though

was a pleasure to talk to ya,  we’ll miss you on the pixel battlefield.

sad that the RP we had going won’t materialize but see you on the flip side bro.

2 hours ago, Temp said:

Back already?

LOTC is a curse and a blessing. It’s a home for everyone who just wants to let a new part of them shine. We all have our reasons for staying. Yet this is where our memories are, our childhoods, which keeps us tied to this server for much longer than we really want. If you want to diss @Blago for not being able to give it all away in a blink of an eye, we will have problems.

2 minutes ago, L0rdLawyer said:

LOTC is a curse and a blessing. It’s a home for everyone who just wants to let a new part of them shine. We all have our reasons for staying. Yet this is where our memories are, our childhoods, which keeps us tied to this server for much longer than we really want. If you want to diss @Blago for not being able to give it all away in a blink of an eye, we will have problems.

https://gyazo.com/0e8e162d2f126745e1a2a08509b4c79e

I can see that.

Nothin’ has really changed, though still debating some conversations with Mog and buddies. People mistook me logging on my last day giving RP items and having a few last fights with friends as not leaving. Thanks everyone for the loving comments, expected a lot more salty things. I suppose there was just one surrounded in a horde of groovy feelings.