Fimlin

Condemnation of War Criminals

*A piece of parchment is posted around the hall of Kal’Azgaryum. upon gazing towards them you would read;*

“As per decisions agreed upon by the Rikkin’s Council of Agnarum, the following clans and individuals are banished from the Dwarven Kingdom of Agnarum for their crimes against their own people.”

The Frostbeard Clan

-For repeated unrepentant acts of kinslaying upon dwarves of numerous clans.

-For the repeated warring upon other dwarven people.

-For repeated attempts to enforce a Frostbeard hegemony over the dwarven race.

-For the murder of Bastion Ireheart and Dwifur Goldhand.

-For repeatedly breaking from the Brathmordakin faith.

Exemptions:

-Azkel Frostbeard, Pereus Frostbeard, and Rhewen Frostbeard for their dissociation of their hateful and vengeful kin.

The Onyxheart Clan

-For their contribution to the acts of the Frostbeard clan (listed above).

The pretender Balrog and his followers

-For the continuous failed attempts to further divide the dwarven race.

-For the enslavement of Elves and Humans to expand his workforce.

-For extending his hand out to the Khorvad and Undead aligned Ironborn clan.

-For dealing with and supporting known promoters of kinslaying.

-For the kinslaying of Boldrumir Cottonwood.

“Any dwarves who wish to break away from their barbaric kin may return without harm if they wish to redeem themselves and make a new life in Agnarum. Members of the exiled clans must abandon the respective clan in order to be unbanished. Garrond, Hamnil, Nerak Frostbeard, and Koralon Onyxheart are to never be given passage into Agnarum for their role in these crimes listed above.”

Dain metalfist read over the parchment as he said ”Ai well troi teh keep t’ese des’onourable oot ef ahr ceteh, all ahr guards must read t’es.” he'd then put the parchment away as he went to continue his patrol around the city.

“Fimlin is still fat,” says a ginger Doomforged, forever lost in the lower ranked tiers of Rainbow Six Siege.

An elven man finds a place to speak at which these same words spoken, will be written. So the dwarven Kingslayer continued, frowning as he assumedly read this over and had it spoken again and again until he heard it correctly.

“In defense of the Lowlander King of Dwed, the allegations laid against him, those of Agnarum had not taken up the call to battle whereas those of Mynebor, had, they- in their transgressions, ought to be forgiven, for these dwedkin had the stone pair that a dwarf needs: Unlike these. If the accusations proven to be correct on the grounds of the Elves and Humans are found to be in fruition, these words will be redacted.”

1 hour ago, Areon said:

“Fimlin is still fat,” says a ginger Doomforged, forever lost in the lower ranked tiers of Rainbow Six Siege.

”It was Fileh teh fat, nae Fimlin.” Ulhart says.

Reading the words of the letter in front of the combined group of free Men, Elves, Dwed, and Orcs who live in Mynebor by their own free choice, and in front of Belka and Dungrimm and Yemekar most importantly, he would say: 

”Fimlin, He would say in a daze Ye’ took me’ in, ye’ accepted me’ for te’ dwed a’ was, and we’ got along, t’is was nae t’at many years ago, but a’ a’ve never in te’ life of me’, turned me’ back on fellow dwed until now. W’o was e’s t’at took in te’ fallen, w’o was it t’at did nae ‘esitate te’ fig’t fer ‘is kin! W’o was it t’at t’roug’ all te’ shoite t’at ye’ broug’t against me’, still stood wit’ ye’, e’t was nae me’, it was Mynebor, t’at free people, t’at people ye’ said could neve’ work, t’ey did work, we still stand strong, we ‘ad nae grudges among one anot’er, and we’ still will not eve’. A single tear would roll down his cheek into his beard All ye’ ‘ave done, a’ would still fergive ye’, but a’ know ye’ are te’ proud a’ dwed te’ give me’ t’e c’ance te’ do t’at. he would then lower his eyes and speak to the people gathered in front of him and say with a clear voice Ye’ know some of w’at a’ve done, but ‘ere is w’ere a’ will tell ye’ te’ trut’,

A’ did nae split te’ dwed race apart from me’self, a’ may ‘ave made e’ mistake in doing so, but now w’en a’ see te’ people of t’is city, a’ see t’at t’e future ‘as been forged by Yemekar already, t’is city will go forward on te’ backs of te’ people ‘ere. 

Now, a’ would loike te’ say, t’at if any of ye’ ‘ave been enslaved, speak up now, and strike me’ down, fer a’ folle’ te’ Brathmordakin, and t’at onle’, a’ ‘ave nae ‘ad a single slave in me’ life, or allowed slavery te’ go on ‘ere, nor will a’ ever. 

If a’ ‘ad ever seen an Ironborn ‘ere, a’ would ‘ave killed e’t wit’out ‘esitation, t’ey are against all we’ ‘ave ever stood fer, and t’at e’s t’e end of t’at. 

A’ did extend me’ ‘and out te’ t’e dwed t’ey call kinslayers, but nae because a’ would ever allow e’t te’ ‘appen, but w’at t’ey dont understand, e’s t’at all of us make mistakes, we’ are nae perfect, we make mistakes, and we ‘ave te’ learn from t’em and move past, and continue on our way, yer book of grudges as ye’ so call it, is not’ing but yer inability te’ move on, a’ moved on because a’ was tired of t’em sittin’ on t’ere fat arses and doing not’ing te’ move forward. 

T’en we ‘ave te’ fact t’at a’ killed a dwed, a’ do nae deny it, but a’ will te’ll ye’ know, ‘eretics are nae allowed ‘ere, and Boldrumir Cottomwood w’o t’ey called redeemed, t’e one a’ struct down, t’e one a’ burned wit’ a prayer te’ Yemekar, on a pyre far in te’ sout’ wit’ Alc’emists fire, ‘e would nae do w’at a’ said, a’ asked t’en told ‘im te’ leave me’ city after t’e insults ‘e said te’ me’, after te’ dis’onor ‘e talked about, and ‘e did nae. T’e dwed next te’ ‘im was s’outin all sorts of nonesense about me’ and me’ city, going a’s far as te’ question me’ fait’ in te’ Brathmordakin, and me’ people, a’ told ‘im a’ would cut out ‘is tongue, and so a’ told my Sergeant te’ ‘old ‘im down, after ‘e would nae leave, and Boldrumir grabbed me’ Sergeants mace, and t’ey bot’ proceeded te’ fig’t me’, te’ kill me’! A’ would nae ‘ave it, w’en t’e time arose, after a lengt’y battle, a’ broug’t me’ sword down upon ‘im, killing te’ dwed wit’ a single strike, a’ will nae tell ye’ a’ am nae a kinslayer, fer a’ am one, fer a’ killed t’at dis’onorable dwed, a’ made me’ c’oice, and a’ c’ose te’ save te’ inegrity of me’ city. a few more tears would roll down his face ’E was me’ kin, and a’ killed e’m he would say with a voice of anguish A’ would give a lot te’ ‘ave ‘im back, but a’ do nae regret me’ decision, a’ made e’t fer ye’, fer te’ people of t’is great city! 

To ye’ ‘a’ say, walk out of t’is city if ye’ feel a’ cannot lead ye’, or a’ ‘ave failed ye’, but know t’is, a’ will never turn me’ back on te’ Brat’mordakin and a’ will see t’is city standing w’en te’ world falls around e’t.  May Belka, and Dungrimm guide me’ pat’ wit’ ye’, me’ people. 

And with that Balrog “Tunnelrat” Frostbeard would give the orders to get back to work, and walk out of the room and take up his pickax and go back to working in the city.

1 hour ago, Burnsy said:

”It was Fileh teh fat, nae Fimlin.” Ulhart says.

“Nice try Dagor,” he responds back, having been interrogated by Caveira once more.

Dwifur Goldhand rolls in his grave, his name used to denounce his good friends Koralon Onyxheart and Garrond Frostbeard. 

Clayton claps in his cell, all the while sharpening a shiv to stab some dwarves with once he was freed.

Dwalin Irongut claps after reading the missive ”Foinalleh. Justice fer da destruction ov our Kengdom ov yore.”

“I recognise this event. Its almost like the exact same thing happened before. History does tend to repeat itself i guess”

States a NIce Good and Grand stormbrEakeR.

Grumbis would open up his remaining milky eye as smoke bellows from his gut, “Yssup...”

Image result for old dwarf smoking