LadyViolet

Punishment of Balrog

rdarlZYQiYswbRCiMAED3vyWWeXPNUrlMZlfO0a8YpAzAGfw13waJ3v0dd11TDb-vB_Zy5wEpjOsT8ElYZBD_RNe7gJuNs1ISUpN-Pv5vEdtVdgx805k-wna2runKXW0OFWGKm4a

4th of deep cold 1693

Clergy Declaration of Balrog

From this day on, the formerly known Lord Balrog Grandaxe will be stripped from his lordship in the eyes of the Brathmordakin, his status as Prelate within the Clergy of  Ar Yemarin Anaros will be removed for the following crime against the Brathmordakin.

The Crime is the kinslaying of  Boldrumir Cottonwood, a respected member of the Forest Dwarves, Agnarum and a fellow Clergy member. Which is a great sin for any dwarf to do.

Consequences

As well as his titles being removed from him, Balrog must pay High Chief Bjor Cottonwood ten thousands minas to compensate the death of Boldrumir Cottonwood and return the corpse to High Chief Bjor Cottonwood, fail to comply will result in serious actions towards Balrog and to Mynebor.

Balrog will be known as, Balrog ‘Khazad Dreng’, he will be treated as a Kinslayer and will be widely known as one in the eyes of the Gods.

May Belka show mercy upon you

Narvak Oz Brathmordakin

Narvak Oz Ar Yemarin Anaros

Signed

High Prelate Dutesli Treebeard

Edited by LadyViolet

Shakes his head “I ‘ad ‘igh ‘opes for dat one, sad to ‘ear I outlived bot' meh sons“ Ozneat sighs as he hears the news before carries on his journey 

Edited by Crimsonmeme

Daisy Applefoot pays respects to Boldrumir Cottonwood, the second best Cottonwood to ever have existed.

High Chief Bjor ‘Sugartits’ Cottonwood would nod with a death cold expression after this reached his ears, as he was not willing to wast any more tongue on this by Khorvad taken being. Although he was not able to restrain the single tear rolling over his dirty cheek, like the sap of an old oak tree trying to find its way down through engravings of its bark, after hearing the name of his fallen brother.

Hekkaes sighs A’...s’ite.

Edited by JokerLow

would go to the top of the mountain and would grab some cactus green and would take a good smoke from it "Oim Sorre', me friend...oi wish we could 'Ave spend mo toime smokin and beating sprites... Oi Will avenge ye, oi promise ye t'at." would take out his runic arm and place it back on his shoulder "Balrog ye dead to me, oi will not rest till ye a'e put to justice by t'e clergy and t'e cottonwood clan.

Next toime, dont make demands of me' in my own cite', respect is nae somet'in 'e 'ad, and a'm sorre' 'e will never learn. A' do nae folle' te' bloody clergy, a' folle' te' Brat'mordakin, and t'at will prove me' te' be clean of t'is crime against a fellow dwed. he would say, rolling up the parchment and preparing to go and speak with the clergy. 

35 minutes ago, J33xt101 said:

Next toime, dont make demands of me' in my own cite', respect is nae somet'in 'e 'ad, and a'm sorre' 'e will never learn. A' do nae folle' te' bloody clergy, a' folle' te' Brat'mordakin, and t'at will prove me' te' be clean of t'is crime against a fellow dwed. he would say, rolling up the parchment and preparing to go and speak with the clergy. 

“Almost as if ah told yeh creatin’ ah ‘ole in teh ground when nobodeh gave yeh poweh was ah bad idea...”

After Gimli's heartbreaking moment in the old Cottonwood’s home, he walked to his office deep in the mountain of Agnarum. He first wrote an official command towards his legionaries before going in isolation. No one was as heavily hurt and influenced by this death as the beady eyed dwed himself. 7 days he was gone. 7 days where he didn't speak to any dwarf, any man. Friend, Family or kin. One day to honour each of the brathmordakin for his fallen friend. After the week of religious isolation and mourning he came back out on the public scene.

“Ef ah cou'd dehscribe en ‘ow much paen ah wus, ah'd be taeken ah dae. Boldrumir wus me best mate. Me best friend. A brot’er. ‘E dinnae do shite Balrog! Yes liein’ oot yer puneh arse! Yer ‘ead well be taeken fer yer crimes! Mark me words!”

He shouted in anger up the echoing halls of Agnarum.

Edited by SinisterBlades

3 hours ago, SinisterBlades said:

“Ef ah cou'd dehscribe en ‘ow much paen ah wus, ah'd be taeken ah dae. Boldrumir wus me best mate. Me best friend. A brot’er. ‘E dinnae do shite Balrog! Yes liein’ oot yer puneh arse! Yer ‘ead well be taeken fer yer crimes! Mark me words!”

If ye’ knew w’at e’s last acts were, ye’ would be cryin’ fer t’e dwed t’at killed ‘im, ye’ will nae take me’ ‘ead, a’ will die before t’at ‘appens, Mynebor still reigns over t’ose lands.