Juststan147

The Anti-Imperial Movement

The Anti Imperial Movement

*A young man would walk to the middle of the camp shouting for his brothers to come closer*

Come here you idiots, I have something to announce

It has been some time we left, that we left imperial ground. But I just thought about something, something you guys should also have realised. That Empire that got created many years ago. is a bunch of bullshit. and I think it is time to put an end to that bullshit. Norland tried, and failed. The dwarves tried and failed, the orcs tried, and failed. but now it is our turn, and I am trying to do it. a different way. with force or without force has not been decided yet. but it will be done. so I hereby announce that from this day, the Anti Imperial Movement has been founded, and we will do everything to put an end to this cursed Empire, and everybody who wants to help is willing to stop by and have a chat with me at my camp. if you can find it at least.

This new movement will have one goal,

To put an end to the empire and all that is involved!.

Ser Phillip Marshall cries, he remembers hearing of the Shadow Rebellion back in Vailor and this one is almost as scary!

“Yeh got teh specify dat onleh Kaz’Ulrah tried, nae all teh dwed.” Ulhart states, annoyed that this false arguement has been used a million times now.

Fabius sweats. Surely, these anti-Imperialist rebels would soon control the Empire in it’s entirety – a terrifying thought.

giphy.webp

“weird flex but ok.” notes freddy ‘reddy’ baden

Unable to speak to anyone relevant, other than the bit of parchment or delusion before him, Regillus would allow his mind to flow freely and in common, “And do what? Were this to succeed, what then? This comes across as nothing more than the passing wish of infantile rebellion. Were you to manage to eradicate the Empire, what of its people? Do you intend to ‘free’ them or see them subjugated beneath your banner, assuming you’ve put the time and effort into hoisting up a banner for these men to rally beneath? Do you understand the task you’ve placed before yourself? I would wager that you do not as you’ve willingly drawn attention to yourself, your men and any that would aid you. I doubt your ability to plan beyond this announcement, never mind organize a functioning body of government. Resistance to something greater than yourself is natural but to rally beneath your absent banner is little more than willingly kneeling upon the chopping block.“

In midway road, Hekkaes would say A bit tuu late lad.

Bjolfr Laughs at the hearing of this” Ah he’s another young boy trying to make himself big. We all know that going against the Empire is suicide. Look what happen to nordengrad”