z3m0s

Runescape

Oh man, I’m sorry to hear that and I’m sending some good energy you’re way man.  Message me on discord if you ever want to talk, I’m always around! Starfelt#2929

Stay strong! Prayers going your way. Never played Runescape, and I’m the most annoying person I know, but if you need anyone to talk to or keep you company i’ll be there!

luvvy#6243 is my discord ❤️ 

Thoughts and prayers are with you; I’d love to play runescape however I; much like some have said; cannot touch that game anymore. It is lovely yes; but in prior years is when I consider myself a runescaper. I hope to God that you get well; and will keep you in my list of prayers for the night. God bless you, and have a wonderful adventure we call life! If you so chose to message me on discord, I am Ajax#0050.

Edited by Ajax

These things can hit you out of the blue. My mother’s best friend was diagnosed with leukaemia a month and a half ago; it’s not an enjoyable experience, but the battle is worth it for the family, friends, and future you’ll have.

You’ll get through it. Have a bloody good one, z3m. Prayers are with you brother.

21 minutes ago, Starfelt said:

Oh man, I’m sorry to hear that and I’m sending some good energy you’re way man.  Message me on discord if you ever want to talk, I’m always around! Starfelt#2929

Thanks for the kind words, I’m sure I’ll be chatting plenty on discord with people, this has already gotten a bit more attention than I expected haha.

18 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Thoughts and prayers are with you; I’d love to play runescape however I; much like some have said; cannot touch that game anymore. It is lovely yes; but in prior years is when I consider myself a runescaper. I hope to God that you get well; and will keep you in my list of prayers for the night. God bless you, and have a wonderful adventure we call life! If you so chose to message me on discord, I am Ajax#0050.

Yeah seems like there’s plenty of people jaded somehow toward the game hahaha I can’t blame you! I appreciate the prayers as well man, helps morale a lot

10 minutes ago, Jaeden said:

These things can hit you out of the blue. My mother’s best friend was diagnosed with leukaemia a month and a half ago; it’s not an enjoyable experience, but the battle is worth it for the family, friends, and future you’ll have.

You’ll get through it. Have a bloody good one, z3m. Prayers are with you brother.

Yeah it’s a fight I’d rather not have but I’m cornered really at this point hahaha hope your mums friend pulls through alright like myself!

Yeah I’m sure I’ll be right, my aussie spirit is to strong to be taken out by cancer, I have to go down in the next emu war or something 😉

All my prayers go to you, man.

I'll try and pick up the game again to play with you.

5 minutes ago, Omolon said:

All my prayers go to you, man.

I'll try and pick up the game again to play with you.

Would be cool to spark some interest back into the game for old players but don’t feel like you need to hop on for me haha, should be enjoyable not a hassle but thanks for the prayers man, all the support has been overwhelming. Hope you have a great christmas

I dont have nearly a long history as many of the others but get well soon Z3mos

30 minutes ago, DrHope said:

I dont have nearly a long history as many of the others but get well soon Z3mos

It’s all just time man, means a lot for you to go out of your way to wish me well, I appreciate it. Hope you enjoy your holidays man

I hope you get better, man. I only play Old School but I’d be down to just chill and offer you some company alongside Blago and Aerial.

Aw man, I'm going to miss you. I only just got to know you too.

I'm very grateful for you being in LOTC, especially since you were one of the few orcs I have mad respect for. You've made a big impact on this community, and I only hope it won't be soon forgotten.

Disc: Language#1688

I haven't played runescape in forever.. but it's better than Sherwood Dungeon.

Just now, Arteh said:

Best of luck brother. You’re in my prayers. 

Thanks a lot man I hope you’re well and have some great holidays ahead of you.

Just now, reformed_gamer said:

I hope you get better, man. I only play Old School but I’d be down to just chill and offer you some company alongside Blago and Aerial.

Yeah man I’d be down to chat back and forth across old school/rs3 might even have the time to make an osrs account now with my extra free time hahaha, I’m on rs3 mobile atm on my main however and the chats pretty bad/not visible most of the time on mobile, if you wanted to add “Sacred Guam” my alt skiller I can chat way more. Look forward to hearing from you 🙂

Just now, Chimp said:

Man, that sucks 😞

Yeah I know right, that was much the same reaction I had hahaha big ooft

Just now, Quintessential said:

Aw man, I'm going to miss you. I only just got to know you too.

I'm very grateful for you being in LOTC, especially since you were one of the few orcs I have mad respect for. You've made a big impact on this community, and I only hope it won't be soon forgotten.

Disc: Language#1688

I haven't played runescape in forever.. but it's better than Sherwood Dungeon.

Hahaha don’t go missing me yet, I’m not giving up without a fight 😄 I wouldn’t mind hanging around lotc with some of my free time if I can get a usable laptop for it. Some of the community have already been asking me about a gofundme or something but I dunno how I feel about taking money from people, might just lurk on the forums for a while hahaha, guess we’ll see. Either way I’d love to chat with you more on discord sometime man, would be good to keep up with the orcs rp 🙂 wish you well.

Hey, 

Keep your chin up dude , you'll kick it's ass. Good luck.

Maybe one day I might go back to runescape. Been far too long from I played it. 

If you need anything at all , we are all here for you. 

Take care. 

72bca8d0-8643-4cbd-a5c3-10e69f2f5081.png