EPICBEAST6209

The Runescape Escape Fund

As I’m sure most of you are aware a fellow member of the server was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. If you’re not new to the server you’ve interacted with or heard of Z3m0s, someone that we’ve all grown close to.

In support of his fight I’ve made a GoFundMe to help cover any expenses for things that he might need while he’s in the hospital to make his hard times as easy as we possibly can. Any money that you’re willing to toss his way would be greatly appreciated and even if you don’t have any money to donate please share the link for the Campaign to reach as many people as possible.

https://www.gofundme.com/trying-to-raise-money-for-a-friend-with-leukemia

Kalviin.jpg

Let’s get this bread.

Footage of Z3m0s escaping LOTC in his Runescape escape pod, circa 2018

I don’t really know much what to say, the support from you guys has been amazing and I’ve super underestimated how amazing you guys are, I was just looking for a friend on runescape haha. A HUGE thanks to Beast for going out of his way to do this out of the kindness of his heart, you truly are amazing man and I can’t thank you enough.

I wish you all a very happy holidays/christmas/whatever you celebrate, I hope you’re all well and healthy, you’re incredible. Your messages alone have helped my morale massively in what will be the fight of a lifetime to come, the money also helps extremely toward medical bills and all kinds of other things that are placing a weight upon my back but in saying that please don’t donate unless you can! You should all treat yourselves for the holidays! Rest assured all your money will go to high quality runescape gold farmers. Jokes aside, thank you all so much, I’m in shock.

My prayers are out to you z3

Hang in there mate, I’ll donate as soon as I can, the least I can do for such an amazingly positive person like you Z.