OzYmandi

It was good.

Hiya. This is probably the last you’ll see of me in the forums. I’m either going to be perma banned for toxicity thanks to leaked messages in a discord that isn’t an Lotc Medium (thanks @_Jandy_) or I’m getting permanently banned because I asked, so... Yea, it was fun. It was good... Some people really helped me through some tough times, but...

I’m 22, I’m a father, and I don’t have time for LotC drama because some kid got mad I did something he didn’t like. So, that’s my short, bittersweet farewell. 

I joined the server a no-one, I leave one of the most toxic players, apparently.

I’m sorry, Lord of the Craft, to have presented such shitty behaviour unlike myself or my age.  

I really am.

o7

F for my fellow fallen gamer. 

Just now, Slothtastic said:

Goodbye old friend. Shame that screenshots from a NON LOTC MEDIUM got you banned tho

Stuff happens. I’ll see you around, Sloth. Loved writing tons of cultures and stuff with you. o7

As I’ve stated, you let your emotions rule over your actions. You deny it, but it’s true. If you really think you were going to get banned and are leaving before you do to spite everyone else, you should rethink your actions.

p1T8yEO.png?1

You’re getting upset over a ban that hasn’t actually occurred and won’t ever occur because the report wasn’t made to get anyone banned, but prove a point and teach a lesson. 

1 hour ago, Brazilianski said:

Stuff happens. I’ll see you around, Sloth. Loved writing tons of cultures and stuff with you. o7

you’re a dumbass

57 minutes ago, L0rdLawyer said:

As I’ve stated, you let your emotions rule over your actions. You deny it, but it’s true. If you really think you were going to get banned and are leaving before you do to spite everyone else, you should rethink your actions.

p1T8yEO.png?1

You’re getting upset over a ban that hasn’t actually occurred and won’t ever occur because the report wasn’t made to get anyone banned, but prove a point and teach a lesson. 

You’re also a dumbass

1 hour ago, Slothtastic said:

Goodbye old friend. Shame that screenshots from a NON LOTC MEDIUM got you banned tho

And you’re a spastic

I’m quite sure anyone’s who has looked at the BR and the drama just thinks it’s overly petty – in fact some would say it’s childish. Literally more ****-slinging than the Renatus-Norland flame war I’d say and it’s comedic watching you both throw **** at each other. It’s like two toddlers blaming the other for accidentally breaking a plate or something-- both have different ways going about it but it’s still the same.

Also what’s the worst that could’ve been said in some discord? “Omg bro I’ma ddos him for this aaa !!” is about all I can think has any merit, and even that barely any. Doxxing possibly? Doesn’t matter, what matters is you’ll be back in a week, or a year, doing the same old you.

@Brazilianski, how do I know this? Simply because you made a forum post about it. I’ve seen it dozens of times and that’s the rule to go by; they’ll be back in a week. Those who actually plan on it and aren’t attempting to give a guilt trip simply leave without a word, and look! It takes quite a lot longer, if at all, for them to come back.

Tl;dr

• Y’all childs
  • Wolfkite > Brazilianski in terms of maturity
    • Still a child ofc, just less so
  • Wolfkite wants to become a GM lmfao
  • Brazil will probs be back in a week
  • I am God-Emperor Horton, praise me as such
  • ET still suck
  • Also I just realized Orc Disc has a disclaimer stating “Not a LotC medium” LMFAO NICE TRY RAT
Edited by HortonHeardAWho

28 minutes ago, HortonHeardAWho said:

• Brazil will probs be back in a week
  •  

Excuse you, it’s 2 weeks, max.

1 hour ago, Brazilianski said:

Hiya. This is probably the last you’ll see of me in the forums. I’m either going to be perma banned for toxicity thanks to leaked messages in a discord that isn’t an Lotc Medium (thanks @_Jandy_) or I’m getting permanently banned because I asked, so... Yea, it was fun. It was good... Some people really helped me through some tough times, but...

I’m 22, I’m a father, and I don’t have time for LotC drama because some kid got mad I did something he didn’t like. So, that’s my short, bittersweet farewell. 

I joined the server a no-one, I leave one of the most toxic players, apparently.

I’m sorry, Lord of the Craft, to have presented such shitty behaviour unlike myself or my age.  

I really am.

o7

Discord by default isn’t an LoTC medium. If you have assorted channels but only one or two of them exists for the sake of LoTC, I don’t think you’re in the red, my friend. But, as a biased Rosenyr ET, what could I know? Deuces. 

bro come back we got a discord disclaimer for this