keep in touch, take care of yourselves

Malgonious

WnVtHl3mIjH8fjjtvcAYkZov37KOw2JxPVJgk-Benja1co577XJWKNxkPV6kFUi1QuoLHijd8VYAlAXo3c7E0SmVgPj4FRrnWUtW63_NUoPmVNUygp21kw7uj-HLDQ4eV1MIN4EU

Hello Lord of the Craft,

I wanted to state here that I am stepping down as ET Manager and am going to be taking a significant break from LoTC as well as my duties as an Event Team member (feel free to remove pex).  I’ve been trying for a good deal of my time, the better part of half a year to bring about change in the community, but I never came to a concise vision as to how to do this.   I’ve also tried different ways to bring about change in others, but all and all I’ve found I can really only change myself.  This server has meant a great deal to me and I know it will continue to do so, the lessons I’ve learned and taken into real life have been overwhelming.. the people you meet and form real bonds with.. I believe I’ve done all I can as one person and at times faced backlash and reprimand from the community and the staff team because of it.  My reasoning for this has nothing to do with the events that have transpired as of late rather a culmination of my own personal IRL issues, issues I cannot solve on my own team, and problems this community faces that I have decidedly seen that wont change.  I wish all the best to the community, the Event Team, and everyone that cares enough to respond to this thread.  I hope you’re able to look back fondly on events I’ve ran for this server, rather than negatively. It’s been real, keep in touch and don’t be a stranger.

I’m sorry.

-malg

ya rip to event team now 

I demand payback for playing with my heart. o7

See you dude! It may not seem like it, but actions you did and the events you held have a lasting impact on people. Even if some of those interactions might be small, you changed people overall for the better. Best of luck o7

I was really looking forward to seeing your further impact on the staff and community. You’ve made a real effort Malgonious and I can genuinely tell.

I hope once you are done with your break you will consider coming back. We’re a better place with you and it’s sad to see you leave. Enjoy your time man.

41 minutes ago, Pond said:

ya rip to event team now 

jokes aside bro enjoy life and be well

Peace man, thanks for the event the other day. It was good!