Unwillingly

Who do you look up to?

Boruto. Their general writing skill and quality emotes are on point. 

Zac Clay. Not around the community much anymore, but gotta give em full support!

Mystery. Still gotta love that murder event and always enjoy droppin by to visit his royal Thaneness. #1 Hype bud.

Cranky_Varangian. Probably one of my best buds on the server. Keep keepin it real.

zePato. Has done a kick butt job as Grand Marshal. Really helped form it for the better and continues to do so.

Jondead. We’ve only talked maybe once, but you’ve always seemed like such a force of positivity I couldn’t NOT put you on here!

I’ll probably add more later, too. I’m so thankful for everyone I’ve met through this community.

THE MIGHTY AND GODLY FAIZ! OORAH!

and sidynasty and vrarr o7 and my epic heanse folks

5 hours ago, _Mason_ said:

?????????????????????????????

@BathRugMan 
Showed me how builds are probably the most important part in immersion when it comes to Roleplay. He’s also very chill and does superb roleplay!
Best Builder IMO

Faiz, He gave me hope, and forced me to do better in school, so much i owe him for, also sid and vrarr, amazing people

@Blago
Extremely nice, friendly, strong, caring, and brotherly. Treated the legion like they were close friends, a competent and great commander. It was sad to see him go and to see him less now, but he’s someone ill admire as he has traits many will never have, IC or OOC. 

@zePato is someone I’ll also look up to for similar reasons, but he has a chief concern that many on this server don’t seem to quite get- Fun. He just wants him and his fellow players to have fun. That really is something everyone should take a step back and understand, why we’re all here. 

@Imperium for being dedicated and willing to do things for players, and having a very leader-type personality to him. He is overall fun to play with and I’m glad I did the Vaeyl events with him, as he was very organized, coordinated, and happy regarding them- always making sure the players had fun, and did the rarest of them all- cared for the ET’s too, making sure the event was not stressful on the ET, and was not biased towards players, but acted as a balance. 

Thank all three of you for playing, and making not only my own but others experience’s better!