Guide to Roleplaying a Medical Patient

Toffee

Wow, thank you Toffee for a fantastic guide. It is worth noting how just a bit of insight into our physiology can remarkably improve the quality of our roleplay. Please continue writing your other categories as this is a fantastic reference for all roleplayers to come back to. If you’re looking for any feedback there is one suggestion I would love to mention, let me know.

As a nursing student, I love you for this.

Seriously, I don’t have the patience to even try medical RP because it’s utter **** when 99% of people don’t know what the **** they’re on about.

I really enjoy this and believe it is a useful tool for many players. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to seeing the other sections once they’re finished!

This is really good! Lots of us have needed it in the past, so thank you for providing this to us – the community.

24 minutes ago, Telanir said:

Wow, thank you Toffee for a fantastic guide. It is worth noting how just a bit of insight into our physiology can remarkably improve the quality of our roleplay. Please continue writing your other categories as this is a fantastic reference for all roleplayers to come back to. If you’re looking for any feedback there is one suggestion I would love to mention, let me know.

Oh hey

I’ll have to start using this myself

what about if you’re sick and tired of bad rp

very good i like it.

8 minutes ago, Parker said:

what about if you’re sick and tired of bad rp

Best thing to do then is pugsy

1 minute ago, Toffee said:

Best thing to do then is pugsy

9c1d3a31ed1df1a4196b65ece2fdd352.png