Delmodan

A Mother's Memory

Far away, a voice whispers. “Blessed be Adrian.. Blessed be Joshua.”

(( I’m so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need, and know that you can always talk to me if you feel up to it. We love you and we’re thinking of you and your family. ))

((*hugs tightly*))

Lilly sits in silence, praying.

((We love you. Take care of yourself.))

A tired Druii would pause in his travels, making his way to a nearby bank alongside a stream where he sat for hours. Perhaps for the first time in a long time..... He prayed. 

(<3 Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Delmo)

((i’m extremely sorry. i’m always here if you need someone to talk to. much luv <3))

(( You honestly hate to see that. My condolences. A parent losing their child before they can ever truly experience holding them is a great tragedy that I would not even wish on the people I hate most. You deserve far better and I know you will be able to push past all this. You are a strong and beautiful mind. I hope you and your partner see better and brighter days. ))

Aviala Cydweli, the unknown druid, seemed to slowly look towards the far off lands beyond her isles. Her eyes seemed to look towards the waves, settling to her knees before she seemed to close her eyes. A small utter, a few prayers left her before she sat in empathy, the first time in her life it felt. “May aspects guide.”

((I don’t know how you feel or what may words do for you. Yet I am here for you and send you much of my love. Always to lend a smile and hug.)

[[My Condolences @Delmodan nobody should ever have to go through a loss like this. There’s always the future to look towards.]]

((I don’t know you at all but I’m so so very very sorry you’re going through this.))

Whatever petty bullshit people may think we have falls apart when **** like this happens, I am incredibly sorry and at best can only send my best wishes to both you, and Menarra. I hope you both a genuinely better Holidays as to lift you from the low you currently are in.