Ysellian

[✓] [Server] Ysellian Ban Appeal

What kind of ban are you appealing?

Server

Minecraft Usernames

Ysellian

Ban Reason

Poor RP, Toxicity and general inability to improve.

Players Involved

ScreamingDingo

By your own understanding, why are you banned?

Over the last few weeks I have come to realize that I was acting childish, toxic and annoying towards my peers in the server through my in character actions. I believed that I was not doing any wrong since I was not provoking in anyone through ooc, and failed to realize that my irp actions as well were causing harm.

Why should you be pardoned?

I regret my actions and the damage caused by them. I believe that the break I have taken for a few weeks have made me realize that I should not act the way I did again.

What will you do to prevent similar circumstances that led to your ban?

I'll keep in mind that my irp actions, as well as my ooc ones can disturb other player's experience on the server. So next time I am in such situation, I will take a moment to think and reflect upon my actions before making any haste movements and choices that could not only worsen my experience but other player's as well.

Discuss why you believe that following the Community Guidelines is important to promote a healthy community.

Following the community guidelines improves the server as whole because if they were to not be enforced, the server would be surrounded in chaos and a general bad experience to all players that would take the enjoyment away from all participants.
For instance; the guidelines state that one is to "Be encouraging and open."
I believe this is a very important aspect of the guidelines because if they were to not be enforced, people would generally not care for their peer's contributions to the roleplay and world in itself. For example, as stated in said guidelines; "Regard your fellow person with coutesy and dignity, knowing that every individual you encounter is valuable in the grand scheme of The Narrative."
Furthermore, another important aspect of the guidelines is that, as once again stated in them; one is to "Be independent and proactive", meaning that one should be able to acknowledge a bad idea when they see one, and should have no shame in leaving that idea behind when it is evident that it hinders the experience of yourself and others. "There is no shame in leaving an idea behind—only in quitting trying new ones." As stated in the guidelines under the mentioned section.
In conclusion, there are many things in the guidelines that encourage a healthy community for the server, and it is important that we follow this guidelines to bring a good experience for ourselves and our fellow peers, building an enjoyable story and lasting bonds throughout the journey.

Edited by Ysellian
Typo

I’d like my ban to be shortened if possible and if this was to be accepted... that would be even better.

thanks for reading this! 

(Sorry, don’t know how to edit a ban appeal, that’s why I just added it here)

(nvm I found the editing button, oops).

Edited by Ysellian

I'll review this next year (lol I'm funny).

Give me like 48 hours and I'll look over your appeal and give you the outcome.

Do remember that you were not banned for a single offence, but multiple over the time of about a month.

Happy New Years lol
Also uhm wdym by “I was not banned for a single offence” pretty sure I’ve filled out all the reasons that was applied on my ban but yea, no dramas.

Alright, considering you were a newer player and you’ve had a few weeks to reflect I’m going to be quite lenient. This appeal seems genuine and I really hope you improve, I’ve got good hopes in you to improve dramatically from your past behaviour.

Re-read the rules before you head onto the server, I’m feeling generous and I’m going to follow through with a very early unban. Though, on the condition that upon re-offending that you will be handed a more severe punishment, don’t make me regret this.

Player unbanned, happy new year.