The Cursus Honorum

DeusVult

The Cursus Honorum

Papers would be spread through the lands of atlas, most dug into the mud of the roads and some still hanging by a nail half bolted into a tree. The paper would read off about the group “The Cursus Honorum”

We are coming. . . I Endyn Alasrobar am coming for the blood of those who claim anything materialistic. Those who wish to stop me will have the bloodshed equating to a thousand goats run through their cities and the heads of their ancestors will roll like the eyes of their mothers. With my band of Honorum with me, I’ve nothing to stop me and this right here is a declaration to anybody who walks the lands, but so far we’ve got our sites to call out Gladewynn, a pitiful nation. The September Prince should have stomped it to the ground, as well as Caroulstadt; a place full of inbred monkeys who hold no importance to the band of Honorum. Our lowest ranks could kill your highest ranked inbred scum. I am not one man- for I am a group, and if you wish to stop me I will be open armed in accepting your head on a platter so I can feed it to the hounds and get rid of your disease quickly.

• Signed : Endyn Alasrobar | King of Elves | Quaestor of Cursus Honorum |

Reminder : I’d first like to say that the ranking system we have is not a direct translation from the Cursus Honorum nor do we affiliate with any group using that ranking system.

PCSwift#9754

https://imgur.com/d28B9

Edited by DeusVult

An excited orc quickly replies with a hastily scribbled letter. “Send drawings of yourself.”

1 hour ago, chaotikal said:

“I am scared.”

Te shu "King of elves" chuckles. "You of all people scared fight te shu and hou ten so no talk

Evar'tir Ithelanen reads over the poorly written missive and laughs.

---------------

Conan Vallberg af Morr reads over the poorly written missive and laughs.

Edited by ChaseusBelli

Ezekiel laughs

"Please have Te-Shu the Honor Hou-zi lead this instead."

Speaks a passerby.