Ivoryyy_

AT Monthly Update Log- December

XLYs3SGT6CCGughiAI_X94h0fxcRgha9eqO1EfcwJANl83UmrGuMp80Lnp8atOX1Vv1440Gtl4-4jH9KFt71oi0zaw8SRvMfljeCPygrWf8oMET6rckvj9Y05rI-8q01ggI1yrFA

554a7gpM5Y0Tptlgdp0NoXRgw6Th1dJooTxRGqAhAX-ekpkw1r3otGFsBVI5MdPUsjewcoj656LmElzcQzntMGo3gFIjPc8IlQHJ3jNuoJlg7Edsz-PEa6nQifV6_KRCten8pCMX

AT MONTHLY UPDATE LOG- DECEMBER 2018

Introduction

Hello all! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I’m here to update you all on the progress and state of the Application Team as we stand now, and the future plans to establish a solid team and good foundation going into 7.0

During the month of December, I was given the position of Application Team Director upon the departure of Dromui. I have lots of plans to take the team forward, and look forward to sharing some great projects and work that we’ve been up to lately. Though we’ve had a bit of a rocky month in general, things have all been sorted to ensure a smooth new year for the AT. We gained and lost a few members, but as of now I believe the team is in the perfect position going forward. However still the AT application page is closely looked at, so should you wish to join the team then go ahead and post an application :)

Application Team Roster

BDFoLrrv4gVU1Q-0wRueFMInS9Uq4V9hWmF3b-QIHC9h_PXGVWCDFqRE4cLZIZcibShZ1HeOizeDjT-Ymlyy7w7FsjuhTQZIF5dtPmTe--Jb4iDI9B_qdqjp-sPjyKuVkRrZ6htY

Monthly Application Data

This month we saw 226 new applications to LOTC.

From the removal of guest applications a while back, we’ve seen a massive increase in the proportion of accepted applications compared to denied ones. Pending-Accepted applications covered 39.4% of all applications in December, followed closely behind by Accepted applications with 35.4%, Pending-Denied with 18.6% and Denied with 6.6%. Overall, 25.2% of apps were denied, whilst 74.8% were accepted- equating to roughly ¾ of applications being successfully accepted.

Spoiler

TSoK6IhUS0vOpbZbq_qF2awBBnG94q7Nbocp0PGZjTjMRKGaEJHhX6bBDoLRHSwWO01KmWSwls01tpCVrD1FFaLWNvTRW0HJDm9OxzKOY78QA5pIF0aPgSu62x6GUvxyGK1vYPTUUpVPvsZlRhbdVOZr8naesnteXXnMF8FzEgaAGUD_BxdqWJHEpt9CvrQXvIKITza6XNoZuER9GG2dNOUo_p00UMBInxFdejUo2o38WAHMv2-M0tTmrCPTGeC4b-6Z0-doHkj9Na3C

65.7% of accepted players were from an American timezone, which is actually a decrease of around 6% from last month. December saw an increase of European accepted applications, with 10% more than last month, sitting at a comfortable 31.3%. Oceanic still remains in the most minority, seeing a decrease from 6.5% in November to 3% in December.

Spoiler

r-vIPQZE_mo2GCswxrIs8ikPHhhQiBzqrD3tkbTH7F8QMeqDWazSuaXrPT8U67_zwfJsE92P8eCWC07eKIbqROCQfpaaYlWNzbrmKJC5MznQxzChGYgyQdPrycv1Na6WlwtDsbn7oyiXKtkIQJ9WnGRo415YQ7jFTq42nSUUXCnpwc6Ah1bMfkLeWkeVYF6Y1Kvtvgl5GF2g0MXc2WW2mhDk0J2NR713G6Gh7NMLqJ0ok0CubYdCl0iEnPfwVFOsw0NprsO4NEXAp6cn

Now, onto the more interesting stuff.

Humans were once again this month the most popularly applied race, taking over half (52.1%) of all applications, however humans were actually down 4% than last month. Elves followed behind with 32.7%, an increase of 4% compared to last month. Dwarves held 5.3% (a decrease of 2%), Orcs with 1.7% (Remaining the same as last month), and halflings also with 1.7% (A decrease of 1.6%).

Spoiler

vBLNh2pFexcG6S6cGz7cu0hkLRd7ZBddsbNuTsAvibEKc9-AUjFCad4bMu6SQ4P05OUCCErza4HcRjA1cm0iFOMA8QJT5Set_s9E-dvHjUUYt3AJ1aUpv0157JEjLP5rxU7kHtydQUEJS5ZGuyS2wB6-Xnn2olV_Ov2XvXsaoLi_e_xAC5ABD4u_Js7BtzMboB7WkmPiO6tlPqkwD9XPbgP_8LbqSgF42podt6OPWQ5RCjyjk_g8jBmrN94U6k5yi-kyovGT5TRMZs1q

Spoiler

2E3C3HlZgbMs5qAJ6uK-Sx3iJLskzmn54rbMVZKV7-6q2_wpGBuxUmXKtlOscQIqyJf1PU3joYy8AdUNNqSIVOHa6aC4Lq2-24_5HDZJphEp3w4bzSvp4oWNx_GFAzhvtgVx_d5w

Monthly Team Data

Going through a difficult period, the AT team remained fairly good in response times, and we’ve seen a great increase in applications handled by each member- especially in our newbies. Keep in mind with this data that some members have been added to the team, are on hiatus, or unable to make quota due to other reasons.

Spoiler

vh0PDDgchKKVUAhnsAMTjVRRSHYUb22jQhBLgpD0MAGZADkJ_2BsD8-bJ-rPTg4gvGDQmOgfm58c00EOdT230IbCRgUa2kg7N6Sgatl3uMYA-c7k2sW9kn57vbaZnQ1jjDARKSD2

Once again I’d like to congratulate @MamaBearJade on her hard work! Earning her Queen of Quota for the second month running!

VfjuvxiM2h3RlDMgHKPWY_0PEnRqO9lZc6fuMq_oY3P3ATSM3mpJ_dGWuO2Ah4nSfBPPZzKRtPfistZgWrTBD8inSi6rwIeWkfXzaTT3t42PW6c3rqR0u8gR4MMDlP5pYZN3t6PW

Ya0mFCDfnXa86NVwMjnEXROJbNWO0JT7qMe8xGm3ZdVERxb9cvzu6su54UfDSdeF_VjPnZLcabalTOoSmf7q3d4wVXQ90EynUQshImoKTbVdJNlfxj_12QPuSm5-qMFAYGjGS06V

Member Alterations

+Ivory promoted to AT Director+

+Gusano promoted to AT Trainer+

+Mamabearjade promoted to AT Trainer+

+Nectorist promoted to AT Trainer+

+Aquaquean accepted to the AT+

+Cornivore accepted to the AT+

-Gaia_-

-Dromui-

A Year in Review

So seeing as it’s the new year, I’d like to take a look back on the team throughout 2018. I myself have been on the AT for over six months now, and it’s overall been a full year of ups and downs, changes, and lots and lots of applications.

This year we handled 4045 applications as a team, and welcomed 2,457 new accounts onto the server. This is an astounding amount! Overall we’ve seen 60.8% of all apps accepted this year, compared to 39.2% denied.

Spoiler

MzwSmh1quuRhCKUeUEnR4T3nVjbVYljFyuhjzpiL-80Ck8sC2gxHrwHAUNNRfnB9w7wSp9uIJ-0b3FuS_Z0X1qbO5EQqAb0Mmysl9cKl6dXRGQWOZCof2YWUqzACW2RmGUCAy0LDMNInPJjobuZni-hFq0ajdKOUgRswzY-mGQ_IRroDytfz2alUItzwMfLal0963LGnotOdNUnRPdgeZTW18xY0WPIZxkTY7oW9c3Bimm_9W3NDcqErZJVOwPFu5-pK-Qx_Gi75DdtN

I’ll leave in all the numbers for races and sub-races here:

Spoiler

ErIApJUTAc68UDwZzXBbLdlim_WDuaPmVH0S1iyAC2Z8aIh-wrodRcYKSa4xRCfzUJpUKfN9lcAOL8MCUab6W_F67hbzAJp8T_Dv5blaGj7bqx2Zd91ba9t0mPqDt1CJ6yUl1reT1cLHM3ILInwTeCZ45f8MiAQ23eS6_ax9-ICaBUlOgwuWl4pAAJERTytfAxQkm1lmnW01DyC9J2prIXkapqDT6K3M-Fp97tCXBg2pSpL9UH1mAcMkabiRI7AVNV6gYuYZqPf9PJFFJlbI_6s8z-VvICwElppcmaVKNnmUZhL75rQp9fQzNJzzRgZnlozRpVXMjjrTpkmqcc6XfeWFC1eDI3xYxmgoMOghv1NAVT17_K7dzM_oYWbqT8owtTf7rV2x87Vv8OWsGM3rDxMDbCmJl7pR4JIqJiu-eYeofyfMH28lnXSFM6DGwLqNnnPYsWdPD8oJnJC9GSLCg7sQXx98IwewyNkqAMgNWBqpzN6AbQ9LRIRe5rsuu3XfaO89khhK_ne4jB7rqBLTpi6ViVkiTSsQClGz0IuHLsZQGlsK3leXRwHFjvybsh_KbVR9GUY403E2F0rlQW0ZbDqwqfZxuSopIucbLKMH_vU_dtXMKvcPpuuZi5SH8PeWHu1NJAgY9RGbRF7KdynzQphyqhheVeXr79GnVdiO-Th2co5IHCLJAXAlTLPXFvo-jVRqPcRUubcvvlABAqH5ssedqM07hUw2KG7wPlpArb8eKxe2RD0e28HlyknjL-u5bQHUVe0ksc5u-QXSbbfqKWEyIfuQTP_IFkWFEC_HOIkvBMe_

Projects of 2018

In 2018 we’ve seen numerous projects take off, and overall lots of work has been put into both independent and group ventures surrounding new player help, retention and data collecting. Some of these include:

-A new application format

-A new alt application format

-The New Player Discord

-Pots and Pandits

-Various guides and documents aimed to help new players

-The LOTC Skin Archive

-The Tailors Guild

-Cloud Temple Monks

-Cloud Temple Weekly

-New Player Village

-AT Tickets

And probably many others, to be honest.

A couple of these will be continuing into 2019, as well as some being revived. Stay tuned to see more information coming out regarding these- as the team is heavily immersed into new personal projects as part of the AT. We’re especially looking into new ways of collecting feedback and data, reviewing the team as a whole, and delving into ideas from the team and wider community. I highly encourage members of the community to come forward if they have any ideas themselves, and a suggestions/feedback thread will be posted soon.

Thank You

This momentous amount of applications and project work could not have been done without a boatload of people who have contributed across 2018.

I’d like to thank past and present members of the AT this year:

@Vaynth

@Sky

@Imi

@Quavinir_Twiceborn

@MrMineLoveDude

@Farryn

@Ixli

@Cordial

@_Jandy_

@Elennanore

@Riftblade

@Jenny_Bobbs

@Gaia_

@Torky

@BritBritt

@PiousChorale_

@Lumiin

@MickMeist

@Dromui

@Aelsioln

@Cornivore

@Fid

@EtherealPvP

@ImCookiie

@MyLittleUnicorn

@Boruto

@BronCloch

@Pun

@MadYeAd

@Jollybee

@Demigryph

@Kony2020

@_Hexe_

@Zombiefide

@Keefy

@sophiaa

@Top_Goon

@ZachoSnacko

@LaffenOutLoud

@Gilded

@Gusano

@Jondead

@Nectorist

@StarGazzer

@MamaBearJade

@Aquaquean

and also my very good friend @Lockezi

Thank you for a wonderful year AT. Here’s to another one, hopefully seeing lots of progress going into 2019 and 7.0.

MvkGeq0erLBReZOZ4So4hct4QuoJkh0GzPdTV595gYohFdfQQ2XxPHYdyLm5FBhdJYJQhn9Fv42Snu6XLWPURPYYQadixXZRWYE6M4BoNRC-BKm6ZZaIKXRAUb8ObE3jKpJLOzpu

Good job everyone 

theres 11 AT

5 of which are are management/trainers

and 2 of which are GMs – the one not overlapping as an AT trainer is a GM trainer.

That makes over half the AT in management/training positions.

Is this a good amount, or do ya think ya need more?

@Lockezi

fixed and which update did it have you joining cause i must have missed it- went through all of them since december 2017 😞

@Tato

The amount of ATs we have at any given time is usually dependent on the activity of applications. For example- going into june/july there’s always a couple more taken on as americans hit summer break and activity soars. Right now our numbers seem to be doing well in terms of keeping a good response time with apps- but when that begins to change we’ll accepting new members.

Trainer positions also don’t add a whole lot- just the odd occurrence of a new member who needs the run-down of how to do apps :) It’s not really a management position

@Ivoryyy_ i dont tihnk sky put me in one 

omega

sad

Wow these are neat numbers! But wait, no mention of creature application races like Hou-zi and the newly-CA’d Kharajyr.

Any numbers on those? :3

13 minutes ago, Bananasaurus said:

Wow these are neat numbers! But wait, no mention of creature application races like Hou-zi and the newly-CA’d Kharajyr.

Any numbers on those? :3

The Application Team only take in the data of those that apply via the whitelist – If there were to be data on creature applications, that would be the Lore Teams job.

6 minutes ago, Sky said:

The Application Team only take in the data of those that apply via the whitelist – If there were to be data on creature applications, that would be the Lore Teams job.

Ohhh, I see. Well then. I guess I’d appreciate a little free advertisement on that fact that we exist so we don’t die out/stop getting new players, haha, but that makes sense. Oh well!

10 minutes ago, Bananasaurus said:

Ohhh, I see. Well then. I guess I’d appreciate a little free advertisement on that fact that we exist so we don’t die out/stop getting new players, haha, but that makes sense. Oh well!

We’re actually putting together a comprehensive guide that’ll include info about these races. Like sky said we don’t actually handle these apps- but the fact that the opportunity is there and able for players after they are whitelisted will be advertised :)

Welcome to Human of the Craft.

It is a pleasure to serve the Team in full force, and I can only thank those next to me for being a supporting and guiding hand.