The World Timeline [ET Story]

TheDragonsRoost

“Time is a tricky yet unstable force of nature. No mortal creature or immortal creature can understand the rules of this force and because of this, the Kha lost their powers to manipulate it and even future attempts to relearn this art are thwarted by the forces beyond mortal understanding. Those who call themselves Skygods, but I have another name for them. The Elder Gods.”

When the world of mortals was made back on Aegis, it created what was known as a World Timeline. It was an intangible force of nature that all Chronomancers could access to gain information of the past, present, and future, granting them the knowledge and power to reshape history to their very whims. This did not come without its cost, though as the world of mortals had invoked the powers of the Elder Gods and they began to lose their connection to the Timeline. No one from the mortal world was allowed to change history with the knowledge gained from the future or even to have the power to alter it.

That is until a certain object came into being.

It was the very thing that the Elder Gods used to alter the Timeline and create a fixed point in Time. No mortal or immortal could understand it or even feel its power, but I could. Those same Elder Gods created me to guard their precious artefact for millennia and while I did, I gained information.

Information that could bring this world to its knees.

They gave me the knowledge to understand history and guard against it being altered. I know the Laws of Time and all the loopholes they presented, but however, I was not granted the knowledge to see how to break free of this eternal bond. I knew about the Prince and his goal to bring this world to its knees, but I could not change history. I could not tell the Descendants that they were fated to win against such a force or just how dangerous the Prince was. I could not alter the present by telling them that they were to face a threat that if not extinguished, would lead to disaster.

I could not even side with them and change the future by erasing the Prince from Time. Like the druids, I was to remain neutral and do nothing.

That was the law laid out to me by the Elder Gods.

Now, I grow mad by this bond to the World Timeline. My mind slowly ebbs away to the Timeline and I can't escape it. My body, though immortal and never ages, is in torment and endlessly breaking down my physical strength. My very soul is siphoned away into the Timeline, never to be reclaimed.

I want to be free.

~(+)=(+)~

OOC: This is a part of a story for an eventline that has dire consequences for all who are involved. It is not endorsed by the LT, ET, Admin, GM, or World Dev Teams whatsoever as this is provides a base for the storyline “Artefacts of the Divine” that I plan to write up. There will be seven artefacts in total.

this was all good until you said this is a player eventline with the implication of running it and not being endorsed by any legitimate source

1 hour ago, ScreamingDingo said:

this was all good until you said this is a player eventline with the implication of running it and not being endorsed by any legitimate source

No, just the guardian of the Artefact is going to be played. Besides, there will be several parts of the story before the eventline begins.

First: Infinity Ring (Time Artefact)

Second: Ring of Nature (Life Artefact)

Third: Ring of Ether (Death Artefact)

Fourth: Staff of Wild (Fire Artefact)

Fifth: Amulet of Light (Energy Artefact)

Sixth: Sword of Solar (Celestial Artefact)

Seventh: Scales of Balance (Balance Artefact)

“The World’s Timeline” is the story of the first artefact and the other stories will be about the other artefacts. Each artefact in the eventline will be useful in the next event in the story, but I’m not giving any spoilers. You’ll have to read up on them more when each story comes out.

i dont get it

2 hours ago, AGiantPie said:

Image result for thanos with infinity gauntlet

I told you I wasn’t too far off when I made that ‘edit’ 

• Stop ripping off infinity war 
  • No you cannot be the time wizard.

Collective response; Big fat no.

Spoiler

c467e3ebaca0bfaaf2be81714fad0c2b.com

Don’t take my opinions to heart though. You certainly have plenty of fire to resist such.

Edited by ThatGuy_777

What

This is not something the ET will enjoy I am sorry man.

Mr. Roost, I don’t feel so good.