The World Timeline [ET Story]

TheDragonsRoost

Keep in mind player events are very very restrictive. Players cant even use magic in their own events. 

Not to mention time travel of any kind is impossible.

If you want to create your own kind of eventline, I suggest doing a lot of talking with the LT to see what is and isnt possible. See what players will like when it comes to an eventline. Talk to people, and most importantly, refrain from making yourself the main character in any way, shape, or form. Nobody likes that.

unwillingly definitely states it best.

also a player event imo is something like a festival or maybe even a hunting trip

i’m not sure if you actually mean to try and do this or not because you put it in creative writing 

Image result for fuck dude im purble

@UnwillinglyIt is a story that wasn’t endorsed by any staff. I figured it most likely not be feasible.

Dude seriously stop. You can’t do **** like this lmao. You ain’t ET, and have no endorsements by any of them. Besides, this seriously seems like some Thanos **** so no

Man, as I said you really should run these post by me first.

On 1/2/2019 at 1:58 AM, TheDragonsRoost said:

They gave me the knowledge to understand history and guard against it being altered. I know the Laws of Time and all the loopholes they presented, but however, I was not granted the knowledge to see how to break free of this eternal bond. I knew about the Prince and his goal to bring this world to its knees, but I could not change history. I could not tell the Descendants that they were fated to win against such a force or just how dangerous the Prince was. I could not alter the present by telling them that they were to face a threat that if not extinguished, would lead to disaster.

An event character like this already exists in LoTC. While this may seem like a good idea, it is already being used. Besides, you’d need permission from the ET Director and the LT to go through with this. I suggest making an ET application if you wanna get involved in events like this. It is all relative anyways. ? @Vindicant

8 hours ago, LeoRabbit99 said:

Man, as I said you really should run these post by me first.

I forgot about that.

49 minutes ago, PosidonX7 said:

An event character like this already exists in LoTC. While this may seem like a good idea, it is already being used. Besides, you’d need permission from the ET Director and the LT to go through with this. I suggest making an ET application if you wanna get involved in events like this. It is all relative anyways. ? @Vindicant

What event character if I might ask? Not to mention that this is merely a story that could have future reference to any eventline I do upon becoming ET. I always love to add suspense and some kind of mystery of what I do in the future to my works.

12 hours ago, Slothtastic said:

Dude seriously stop. You can’t do **** like this lmao. You ain’t ET, and have no endorsements by any of them. Besides, this seriously seems like some Thanos **** so no

Thanos has dat infinity gauntlet, not seven artefacts. Also, the Artefacts of the Divine storyline is a starter to any future events that has ties with it (if there be any). I get that people would also hate on me for posting huge events and stuff, but this is small to me ?

1 hour ago, TheDragonsRoost said:

I forgot about that.

What event character if I might ask? Not to mention that this is merely a story that could have future reference to any eventline I do upon becoming ET. I always love to add suspense and some kind of mystery of what I do in the future to my works.

Thanos has dat infinity gauntlet, not seven artefacts. Also, the Artefacts of the Divine storyline is a starter to any future events that has ties with it (if there be any). I get that people would also hate on me for posting huge events and stuff, but this is small to me ?

If you knew of the possible reaction then why did you even bother..

2 hours ago, jdesarno said:

If you knew of the possible reaction then why did you even bother..

because I like to write out stories and no one in the community can really tell me to stop writing?

4 hours ago, TheDragonsRoost said:

This, you will have to find out icly.

1 hour ago, TheDragonsRoost said:

because I like to write out stories and no one in the community can really tell me to stop writing?

So this is just a creative writing story type thing, and not an eventline you plan on doing?