Lhindir's leaving post

PraiseTheLord

I really appreciate Rin posting this for me. This is something I've tried to do many times over, but now I've finally followed through and requested a permanent
self ban. I've been around on lotc for many years now, 3? Around there. Thousands of hours, dozens and dozens of people who I enjoyed interacting with who've come and gone . I've enjoyed it, really, but for months now I've just found myself logging on and waiting to do something, something new, something engaging. It never came, and I think it's time I called it. Minecraft roleplay's lost my interest, and with recent changes in my life, I doubt that I have the time to commit to it again. Just a few mentions

Spoiler

you were probably my first real friend on lotc, you took me under your wing when I still had a planet minecraft skin on and taught me the basis of roleplay . I've enjoyed the roleplay we had, and all of the problems I've been able to talk to you about, friend to friend. Keep in touch

@The_Broken_God

Spoiler

You've probably been the greatest influence on my roleplay out of anyone else I've ever interacted with. I remember being young and genuinely fearing interacting with avenel because of what you'd think about me as a roleplayer, whilst simultaneously striving to play like you. I recall every time we interacted, I'd take five minutes to type out paragraph emotes, then another few to switch out words with synonyms ingoogle

. The hunt for . I could go on and on, but that'd just be repeating the aforementioned again and again, in different instances. I wish you the best, keep in touch.lhindir, led by you and mordew, was the most fun ive had on lotc

@mitto

@Heero

Spoiler

I didn't get to interact with you much on lotc, but, I've enjoyed what interactions we had, especially when you first got pulled into wow. I'll forever remember how me and you broke a guild, and teaching you how to play shaman and raid heroic antorus. Stay in touch.

@PraiseTheLord

Spoiler

You came to the orcs about the time I returned to them, and I remember becoming close with you really quickly. We talked about just about anything and everything, and you were there for me when I went through some real ****. Stay in touch .

@grubgoth_wud

Spoiler

I remember raiding with you as just a new player, and man was it fun. Fi'ceru, laurehlin, felsen

. I've or discord with you, and chef wud is still probably my favorite character to date. If you get this, keep it up, stay in touch.never not enjoyed banter in teamspeak

@Zarsies

Spoiler

Like Phil and Eli, you were someone I aspired to be on lotc. I remember when I first met you, I was blown away by your emotes, I tried to write out the most detailed and elaborate emotes of my own. Hanging out with you in discord was fun, and what roleplay we had was enjoyable. Keep it real dude. Stay in touch.

@Elk

Spoiler

You're a good dude, keep it that way. I can't recall a time where we had a problem, and roleplay was always enjoyable. I've already given you a nice and proper farewell, but I couldn't leave you out of this. Stay in touch man.

@Ougi

Spoiler

I've enjoyed roleplay with you, and you always stuck around for my nonsense. Was fun, and I'd be happy to stay in touch. Send me more pictures of your minis my :ok_hand::skin-tone-1:dude ,

tzeench dark mechanicum

@Caranthir_ @Jentos

Spoiler

I met you both when I first started lotc, and I've stayed in touch with you both for three years. You both were there for my ups and down, and were there for my first attempt at leading something. Some of my most memorable was with you both at my side. Good luck you both, Stay in touch. And cara, get a mic.

@Skylez1

Spoiler

good luck in the chairforceman

, hit me up for some DOW I'll win. Eventually. Stay in touchgame .

If I haven't mentioned you, which there's probably many of you. I'm sorry and I'll be sending out a few more discord pms at a later date. Good luck you all.

Edited by PraiseTheLord

Oof, I’ll miss you man, I had fun in the little rp we had.

Take care.

Hope the best of luck on the other side for ya dude! Going miss ya.

Wish I could get a bit more rp in with ya but whatever. For the small bits mostly from the last map, it was fun dude.

Have a good one!

Valuk is sad they are remembered >:C

miss u, havent properly talked to you for like a year, but bye xoxo -crinky

my favorite ❤️ i’ll miss you so much, but i’ll be following in your footsteps soon enough™. wish you the best and hope to still hear from you on discord or something! 

eileen will miss beo dearly.

lhindir was kypris’ best husband tbh.

I weep, have a good one my dude.

WTF WHERE'D LHINDIR GO

?

seriously though, see you on the flip side my dude! ill send u **** over spap pap

I say this in the most friendliest manner: don’t come back.  Make something of yourself, get out of this degeneracy trap while you have the drive and commitment to do so.  You’re gonna do good things out there, bro, you’re a creative guy.  I wish you the best, hit me up when Warcraft 3 remastered or WoW classic comes out and we’ll play some games.  Take care and have a good one.

be well man, take it easy