[✗] -=- The Sky colored hair of the Stormfists -=-

mateolog

Certainly looks dumb but **** whoever tries to tell a dwarf what kinda hair color they can have. And if they ignore this just try for white hair and rub blueberries in there.

You’d definitely be memed less and have less problems with the AT if it was just a tad duller as the AT aren’t super fond of letting people in with bright blu- sorry sky colored hair. who cares though, just admit you dye it weebs

Why are their hair blue?

I feel like it shouldn't be a problem since it's already mostly accepted by the majority of dwarves. +1

2 hours ago, wrenik said:

Why are their hair blue?

Good meme

Dont see why this is even an issue, +1 from me

3 hours ago, Crim said:

Why hasnt Edel died yet?

no one killed him ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, wrenik said:

no one killed him ?‍♂️

You killed him yourself by making him dishonorable Ha Ha

On 1/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, ScarletRose said:

So I am no scientist, I am not an expert but I do have a fondness for biology and if I am wrong then please correct me.

But what I would like to say is if two different species breed together often a mutation is caused as the species aren’t exactly compatible in a sense. So it is completely possible that due to the snow elf and dwarf having a child it caused a mutation which just so happened to be blue hair, a mutation is a permanent alteration of a gene –in this case it is the gene that controls hair colour- so it’s highly likely this gene can be passed down (especially if dominant) through the generations to come therefore leading the clan and it’s members to be famous for blue hair. If you would like to argue and claim that nothing naturally has blue hair well look at the cat species ‘Russian blue’ they have dark blue hair, it can be found in rabbits, frogs and the list goes on so blue pigment is not uncommon in the natural world.

Not everything has to do with lore and the history of the race because races and new species (in this case half species) evolve and like I have mentioned mutate over time.

Okie thank you for reading this.

I full agree but Russian Blue cats aren’t actually blue, they just call that shade of grey in animals blue. 

((I dislike people who have their characters killed a lot and Then always end up bringing them back. Edel has died like 3 times now all of them have had death posts like make a new character it’s not hard))

Also I think the hair color looks ass but that’s just my opinion. Doomforged have glowing orange eyes so why can’t “stormfisters” have blue weeb hair. Doesn’t seem like it should really be bothering anyone. Some of y’all get worked up over the littlest things smh,