[✗] -=- The Sky colored hair of the Stormfists -=-

mateolog

-=-

The Stormfist have been a clan for a while now. Currently the clan is forms part of the kingdom of Agnarum, even forming part of its council. The clan has been part in wars like the war of the beards, and the atlas coalition wars. Some dwarves hate the Stormfists for their elven heritage (which is fine its all RP), some give them a chance as fellow dwarves (good rp). The issue is more recent. Stormfist blue hair has recently proven to be an issue as some folk say its not lore friendly. This is in the 2 years that the clan has been around has never been an issue. The Stormfist have sky colored hair because of their snow elf heritage (even if snow elves dont have sky hair). It is similar to the Doomforge’s lava like eyes (even if dark elves dont have glowing lava like yes). Doomforges are a race of dwarves that originated from a mix of dark elf and mountain dwarf blood.

cTGsSFAqggpN9IAcVGTOF0qEOwO529EKVgjiyCw9_zKQCGDzcsUm1QtgJk3zJ06wER0VsbjViFtqpDL0KfELlA5XxMHN-EAQWBrK2234lO4zzNMMf594DMvJdGErd6ECB55MYyi5

*Stormfists

X5PAyGX4SPaM0B0f5JQ6kv_h8pSQ7hgZT3vIVgP92rq08QWOoBDumvJcTP58SvDjXWHbyVivlK3ldANH9q4Yph3kfW2NWdzFI95m4GcaZ9SXZCB-15ULRLv5vyUJ4B7kd4zxIj1ele82CIAEZ6Q4o_7pgQ-INCI57iMwT6HtLw8kh42-IiEkODmSmMadcW9lf_fybBf6hLlWfkrONGIq2QkvssG0lNOzzoOBdnEmWiXX-bhNTz45tH6qb2Yuj-RDThmnFEwYhAnK1dBO

*Doomforged

We have been having this distinct aspect for a long time and it has not shown to harm anyone's RP experience, in fact the Stormfist have been part of multiple dwarven kingdoms. This characteristic is one that is heavily associated with the clan. Why I need to make this post is because we have been having issues getting new players to play LOTC as Stormfists because some ATs have said the skin they use is not lore friendly.

I believe this is a simple request which will help the people that play Stormfists and will not harm anyone's immersion nor RP.  If there are any questions feel free to ask I try to be as involved as possible to make this server a good place to roleplay in.

-=-

I don’t see a problem with this lore as it is generally accepted in the dwarven community and since they have an actual rp reasoning for this fact, which is the snow elf ancestors in their blood line. +1

-1 on this. The Doomforged get their dark skin from Dark Elves, not their eyes. You get nothing from Snow Elven blood that they actually have, youre just trying to use them as an excuse for such.

1 minute ago, Treaty said:

-1 on this. The Doomforged get their dark skin from Dark Elves, not their eyes. You get nothing from Snow Elven blood that they actually have, youre just trying to use them as an excuse for such.

We have the lightest skin possible comming from the snow elves. You fail to explain where the lava eyes of the Doomforged come from as the Irehearts do not have lava eyes.

just say “we all dye our hair its the culture!” if this doesnt pass, idc either way

12 minutes ago, EarthMonkey said:

I don’t see a problem with this lore as it is generally accepted in the dwarven community and since they have an actual rp reasoning for this fact, which is the snow elf ancestors in their blood line. +1

Yeah what  Earthmonkeh said

I don't see why this wouldn't be good

I say it looks good.

This is true, I fully support this. +1

im so confused why this is actually an issue, let's presume we leave the ‘from the elves’ logic at the door, Blue undertones can naturally appear in humans but this is fantasy, is a fantasy race, so who’s to truly know the chances of it. we could also by the way just claim its from a high exposure to cobalt which is a known side effect in the real world to give it a blueish tinge to the hair, now if we have a platinum blond work in a cobalt mine we are left with sky blue problem solved lets go home. maybe have them smack cobalt into their own hair to fit a tradition or something if this elf thing doesnt work for you mateo bb ❤️

Litlerally the smallest issue on the server. It is just the @ApplicationTeam not reading up on the lore for the races they are accepting.

Please for the love of God read dwarf lore. 

I fully support this because i do not see why this shouldn’t be a thing, It’s a +1 from me.

Edit: and yeh what Earthmonkey said.

Edited by Lvc4s

So I am no scientist, I am not an expert but I do have a fondness for biology and if I am wrong then please correct me.

But what I would like to say is if two different species breed together often a mutation is caused as the species aren’t exactly compatible in a sense. So it is completely possible that due to the snow elf and dwarf having a child it caused a mutation which just so happened to be blue hair, a mutation is a permanent alteration of a gene –in this case it is the gene that controls hair colour- so it’s highly likely this gene can be passed down (especially if dominant) through the generations to come therefore leading the clan and it’s members to be famous for blue hair. If you would like to argue and claim that nothing naturally has blue hair well look at the cat species ‘Russian blue’ they have dark blue hair, it can be found in rabbits, frogs and the list goes on so blue pigment is not uncommon in the natural world.

Not everything has to do with lore and the history of the race because races and new species (in this case half species) evolve and like I have mentioned mutate over time.

Okie thank you for reading this.