Skylez1

[Bounty] Raide of Ashford

New notices soon dot the several bounty boards that were about the populated regions of Atlas.

Wanted

download.png.bdb9485bf650c1b8660aa872b9aa7c36.png

Raide “Butcher of Ulmsbottom” Ashes

-

Otherwise known as Raihan, a resilient man at his core. 

Raide is a lawless butcherer that is more than proficient in martial means. Something is not right with the oddfellow from his sheer capabilities alone which have been demonstrated several times over. He is unnatural, perhaps some form of undead or an alchemical mutant – bring your gold and silver. Raide bears distinct, malformed eyes that are a dead give away to all – his voice is unfittingly smooth, a contrast to his appearance.

Payment upon proof of his death:

Four thousand mina, as well armor and a weapon of one’s choice forged by Raymond aep Rhysten, owner of the Rhysten Smithy.

Wanted for:

- Assault of the Rhysten Smith, resulting in a broken arm and stolen weaponry.
- Being a bloodthirsty, deranged brigand – a threat to the well being of all.

- Accounts of slaughter and incurring terror within Sutica and the surrounding provinces.

-  Enslavement of free folk.

- Being an unnatural blight to this continent.

Known location(s)

- A camp within surrounding outskirts of Sutica, though he is likely long gone by now.

Contact Raymond aep Rhysten within Carolustadt for further information and leads.

May Owyn guide your righteous blades, Godspeed.

Rolien run a hand through his beard while glancing over the bounty board “Well, **** me it seems. . . they did me a good number on my gear.  . . don't see why I couldn't just grab a few adventures from the guild to try and quickly finish this up for em. The coin alone would get people comin. I don't care about such really. . .” He'd shrug, while going rib the bounty off the board he found before moving off. “Time to find the smith then to talk about this.”

===========================================================================================

-OOC-

Ya, this coming day even I could probably get a party to do this lol

Question, as I just got told this but is this an actually player bounty and not an event then or?

Elliot chews some jerky, a grim look. 

The esteemed ethnic dug his thumbs underneath both of the straps of his suspenders, reading over the article.

Elvira would read the bounty and her eye widens a bit. The name Raide of Ashford very familiar to her, an old cleric she knew during Vailor and Axios. She’d roll the parchment and places it to one side. The Ascended goes to stand up and departs from her private study – she needed to pay a visit to someone.

“Blood for Ashford.” Max Dawnstead spoke from the Seven Skies.

Adalbert, the fat, pot-bellied rotund, ran a clean silken cloth over his arbalest, flicking through the poster with a loathly glower gauzing upon his scurvy, dour facials. For a moment, the man, a neurotic hellion and a wretch, a brigand, still wilting off the exhaustion of their past endeavour against the thing, grew tetchy and distraught, quick to rip off what abject, monstrous illustration of the accursed devil had stained his sights. 

“A gross, atrocious clod, worth of being numbered among the beasts – yet, whoever alleges the strength to overpower this thing, shall have as much success as a dog biting through steel. Abhorred. Vile. The devil must speak through him.” and at that, he spat a mouthful of mucus, leaving to seek out his evenly worn comrades.

Mole_rat_FO3.png?version=f6e87e01e6f1c58

3 hours ago, Skylez1 said:

“Butcher of Ulmsbottom”

“Who the **** called him that?” 

Braith furls the document into a wad of disorganized creases and parchment.  He peers through his windows, then sinks into his basement where he contemplates the nature of his depraved addiction.