Pond

Redemption for Incompetence

Lal Lal Nub Kar 😉

As has been mentioned on both Blago’s post and the player report posted yesterday the situation is still being looked into and we are continuing to investigate the matter. More details and information will be follow as we continue down this road of resolving the matter.

crymore.............

Just now, Fireheart said:

As has been mentioned on both Blago’s post and the player report posted yesterday the situation is still being looked into and we are continuing to investigate the matter. More details and information will be following down the road as we continue down this road of resolving the matter.

resolve what? just ban them and compensate the orcs... 

1 minute ago, Fireheart said:

As has been mentioned on both Blago’s post and the player report posted yesterday the situation is still being looked into and we are continuing to investigate the matter. More details and information will be following down the road as we continue down this road of resolving the matter.

What more is there to look into? Everyone involved has already confessed, there is a screenshot of wolfkite and DPMs discord PMs blatantly saying “don’t fight it” “just give ponds tile back”, there is nothing more to look into. The evidence is right in front of you.

Orcs are a major race, as one of the four descendant races. Yet we’ve been so ignored by staff, that there’s only a few ET members that are our staff representation. Most staff apps are denied for being Orc players and considered toxic. Problem is, lots of that toxicity comes from being fucked over by staff. A major raid talked about still in Orc discord is when Caranthir froze half of the Orc party, told them to give up a hacker, and when none did he banned them all for hacking. Where the **** was the Admin’s help when multiple Orcs got banned because one was hacking? Why wasn’t it looked into more? Instead, one GM Banned those Orcs and got off with no consequences from what I know. In the past two maps, Orcs have lost their tile three times because of bullshit reasons and staff do nothing to help. Instead, they help cover scummy things up like the DPM incident. And Orcs have yet to be compensated for from ANY of the numerous staff problems we’ve had. Hell, I got banned for three days once because I went back to Spectate a raid. Even then, I didn’t even get into the city. Any Orcs that went back to spectate on the fight were immediately banned, yet despite us showing many Renatus accounts that had come back and were actually fighting, and reviving teammates only we were banned. I spoke to Tarrebear immediately afterwards about the accounts I had seen who came back, and had gotten other Accounts from the Orcs, yet none of them were banned. Only Orcs. There is little diversity in the GM team and staff knows it. It’s mostly restricted to Elves and Empire folks. Dwarves have like 2, and Orcs have none. And this is why we’re still being wrongfully banned, because once again, no representation in staff.

TLDR; Get your **** together Admins. Stop denying all the Orcs that apply for staff, apologize or do something about the staff incidents we keep on having and stop ******* us over each chance you get. You’re only making us worse as you go along.

Honestly, the Orcs deserve a nation tile in 7.0. To enter into a new map with an entire main race lacking any kind of homeland is just shameful.

every race that can prove they’ve been active should have some land, Orcs have a unique and separate culture so ya it wont be repeated human culture nation 5

Give them a tile next map and allow them to role-play and whatever. Never coming back so I find it amusing I’m on permanent content mod, just give the Orcs room to regrow their player base into something positive instead of the abomination that Kyle and I viciously (and illegally) demolished.

I’m what’s wrong with this server. Others as well, Ponder here included. All of you people treat one another like animals and the Admin Team behaves like a bunch of manipulative children who can’t even grasp the situation because they were unwilling to properly discuss it with me, including the intricacies of everything that was going on. 

None of you role-play. You’re all ooc centric whiners, me included, so make rules that actually benefit role-play and stop playing this PvP game. PvP on LoTC doesn’t mean jack due to the lag and lack of PvP mechanics, we don’t even have most Vanilla PvP Mechanics. 

TL;DR

• Give Nanman a tile.
  • I apologized to Pond before I pugsied, because that’s what matters and this “Admin Investigation” that should’ve happened 4+ months ago didn’t mean anything.
  • I’m gone, list me as a perma, never coming back to this cesspit of a fetish community and all the other utterly reprehensible and degenerate behavior on here. 
  • Ban Wolfkite and everybody else involved with this situation permanently, we broke the rules knowingly and lied to many people to maintain a facade for 4+ months in order to easily put an end to a conflict “to the betterment of role-play”. What we did was a spur of the moment decision, but definitely malicious and of ill intent to other factions on the server. Wolfkite only outted everything (in a controlled fashion) to slander me and try and falsify his own high-ground. He IP checked me and knew full-well that he was in a call with me and DPM during the situation. This is equally on his conscience as well.

PS: If anybody else ever does this, it should warrant a perma (or hard-negotiated indefinite) because it’s completely bereft of morals and it’s just another calculated way player bases **** one another over. Make all duels between Nation Leaders role-play fights and have a GM oversee, do not give up OOC mechanics (tiles, etc) as dictated by PvP mechanics (also ooc mechanics). Roleplay should be the focus of roleplay.

Admins, you had your chance to know everything when I requested to be in voice, as I was about to come fully clean before I left to be on good terms with everyone. Tomorrow’s my birthday and I planned on quitting before then and making good with all the people I’ve wronged. 

Odd how shortly after we finished talking about whether or not these events took place and I started asking questions you did not want to answer you ended up pulling off the events you did. Whatever your logic was behind it know that these actions carry a much more heavy weight on-top of you initially denying the claims. Your ban message, which was temporary, has now been updated and since your messages are blocked you will also be receiving an indefinite staff blacklist. Wolfkite’s staff blacklist will also be updated to an ALL STAFF permanent blacklist. The administration will continue to look into these events and more information will come as it is available.

Literally offered to go into voice and you refused. I quit. I was coming clean, and I was mugged off. Make my ban indefinite as a DPM alt.

Edited by Heathen

16 minutes ago, Treshure said:

lol it’d be lost again don’t bother

Weren’t you the one that made a post saying “can we make this war completely IC and not toxic at all?” and then proceeded to make a meme forum post filled with toxicity? Just stop talking you hypocrite. 

honestly this whole situation was and continued to be a shitshow, What should be obvious solutions are blatantly ignored. give orcs title back  and ban wolfkite

look, the current tile revoking wasn't actually because of the duel, I was fairly sure Dragonslayer got it given back and a majority of the orcs told him to **** off.

If Namman can sustain a decent playerbase in the next few months I find no problem with him being able to get the opportunity to get a leftover tile. Though, at the current standard the orc culture is seen as toxic because it legitimately is. This entire duel **** and the elves v orc ooc war literally broke apart any semblance of culture or meaningful rp that was made into the orcs, where the vanguard of the playerbase became jaded and started just pvping and getting themselves bad for **** tier RP. This is just my opinion and doesn't reflect anything how staff will handle it, but what's done is done. Throwing a tile to the orcs right now after everything would just confirm their demise. Build your foundations before screaming for land back

2 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

look, the current tile revoking wasn't actually because of the duel, I was fairly sure Dragonslayer got it given back and a majority of the orcs told him to **** off.

If Namman can sustain a decent playerbase in the next few months I find no problem with him being able to get the opportunity to get a leftover tile. Though, at the current standard the orc culture is seen as toxic because it legitimately is. This entire duel **** and the elves v orc ooc war literally broke apart any semblance of culture or meaningful rp that was made into the orcs, where the vanguard of the playerbase became jaded and started just pvping and getting themselves bad for **** tier RP. This is just my opinion and doesn't reflect anything how staff will handle it, but what's done is done. Throwing a tile to the orcs right now after everything would just confirm their demise. Build your foundations before screaming for land back

I think it’s fair to say that Pond recognizes that he is exactly what you are outlining here. That’s why he is not calling for a tile to be given to him, but to Nanman directly who has been putting in solid work toward fixing the Orc community and instilling good RP values. There are toxic parts of every single large player base, but none take the piss quite the way Orcs have been, at least recently. Orcs will never be perfect, but nobody else will be either.