Boomboxdoom23

A Message From a Family, To the Heads of the Community

I in all honesty have never (as far as I'm aware of) interacted with you guys but you deserve the plot, this is honestly bullshit. 

+1

4 hours ago, Hiebe said:

Que every "active" group making a post for a nation tile.

Apparently everyone’s deserving of ‘handouts’ now.

stop the genocide of non white humans! you cannot keep us DOWN

+1

What the ****, they ain't getting a tile? This really feels like rp is just going to be thrown in the garbage, let's go faction pvpserver and see which rally is best!!! **** rp! +1

No one inherently deserves a plot of land, people have to earn it through varying levels of activity and whilst I will not agree that the group have earned a nation-tile, I would say that if they are as active as they claim and that is seen, then there is no reason why they cannot have some sort of charter plot.

Give this man sum land

I wonder how a city of Halflings, Orcs and sand people will go out. Who knows- maybe it’ll be top 2019 rp.

18 minutes ago, jdesarno said:

I wonder how a city of Halflings, Orcs and sand people will go out. Who knows- maybe it’ll be top 2019 rp.

Farfolks use to have halfings in the first caliphate, and orcs where good friends

I am unsure if Halfing would want to live with us, that is up to them.

Orcs on the other matter, it would be nice to be good friends with them again, we both like sand, we both like cactus green, we both like honor

But Only thing is orcs have a culture of rex, that must lead them, and the farfolks a Kharadeen

halflings unsure, As they may like to be under the caliphate once more, which I would like to see.

If this was to happen, Orcs and farfolks would probably be in an Alliance like twin nation, one Caliphate, one krugmar, in which, it would probably be two citys but smaller, and the farfolk city as a trade hub and the orc city as an orc cultural city as their culture and faith SHOULD BE PROTECTED!

In other word, Maybe, if orcs are up for it.

You’re giving far less deserving nations land next map.. Just give the Kadarsi a tile already, because at least these folks don’t sit in their walled cities all day doing nothing for the rest of us!

Druids have encountered the same issue for a vaguely similar RP style, and it’s frustrating.

Give the Kadarsi a tile.  +1

11 hours ago, jdesarno said:

Apparently everyone’s deserving of ‘handouts’ now.

They do realize that we’ll have guild tiles and what-not right? Not every single group on this server needs an actual nation tile to be active.. By god, why does everyone want an actual city? Why can’t groups of 10-30 just be content with a large guild house or fort far far away from any nation tile?

2 hours ago, drfate786 said:

They do realize that we’ll have guild tiles and what-not right? Not every single group on this server needs an actual nation tile to be active.. By god, why does everyone want an actual city? Why can’t groups of 10-30 just be content with a large guild house or fort far far away from any nation tile?

Because we are a caliphate

1 hour ago, adamc2000 said:

Because we are a caliphate

Sadly, that would require enough activity to merit nation status.. Why can’t you settle for a charter my dude? 

5 hours ago, Aethling said:

Druids have encountered the same issue for a vaguely similar RP style, and it’s frustrating.

Give the Kadarsi a tile.  +1

Again.. Guild tiles and charters. The druids are actually considered a guild and not a nation for the same reason Necros were once considered a guild and not a nation. I don’t understand why EVERYONE wants their own nation tile, no one’s going to take away all of your building rights. 

1 hour ago, drfate786 said:

Again.. Guild tiles and charters. The druids are actually considered a guild and not a nation for the same reason Necros were once considered a guild and not a nation. I don’t understand why EVERYONE wants their own nation tile, no one’s going to take away all of your building rights. 

We have a large, long-standing playerbase who have contributed extensively to the history of the server. Largely we just need a place to build a Grove, and nation status allowed us to do that and the other perks were useful as well.

13 minutes ago, Aethling said:

We have a large, long-standing playerbase who have contributed extensively to the history of the server. Largely we just need a place to build a Grove, and nation status allowed us to do that and the other perks were useful as well.

But you don’t need nation status, you need guild status and a guild charter for that. Nation status is for people who are an actual nation like the Empire of Man. Guild status and a guild charter would give you a plot of land that’s up to 150x150 according to Hiebe and nations get 200x200 so all you’d be missing out on 50 blocks of land. 

If the druid grove was a political entity governed by a central government (which it isn’t) and therefore deserving of nation status the only benefit they’d get is the ability to have war declared on them and have said grove burnt down. Hence, charters are safer for such guilds since while nations could still warclaim you they’d have less of a reason to since you’d have less land and be less prone to making political decisions that have an impact on said groups.

Edit: Just trying to make it clear to everyone that you DO NOT need nation status to survive.