[✗] [Reformatting][Rewrite] Necromancy, Fourth Generation.

E__V__O

After having watched the lore be written and developed further, as well as having had the pleasure of reading it plenty, I hope that this is indeed accepted. The amount of work put into this is quite insane. It turned out to be a very cohesive piece which I think is really well-representative of the Necromancy-concept. I do not look forward to all these prime pure High Elves be turned into dark mages again.

+1

They’re attempting to make these rewrites so long that people outside the dark magic community won’t read them

Untitled-1.jpg.212649a844bc9566b99ecfdfa258e061.jpg

+1. A very solid rewrite. I enjoyed reading it and I’m actually hoping it’s accepted so I can learn necromancy now. 

notices @BronCloch‘s interest in necromancy and begins spying on her bunny farm in the distant north...

You have 2 weeks to reformat this lore post as seen on: Lore Sub Guide 1: Categories and Formatting. This is part of the most recent LT announcement, seen here: LT Announcement Pt. 8.

Omar Grimmer’Lak gives his seal of approval. +1

Out of all of the lore I’ve ever read on LOTC. I’ve never read something as well explained mechanically and in depth lore wise as this. I would be surprised if users that read this are not inspired to try and create a necromancer character for myself.

The content is so incredibly interesting that it makes me wish there was a book written about a character using this lore. If this gets accepted I will try my absolute hardest to become a necromancer.

I’ve never been majorly connected to any magic using group or have had characters that used magic in depth. Now I want to have a Necromancer.

Great job on this write up, impeccable, outstanding.

giphy.webp

+

I am no necromancy expert but this rewrite is nicely done. Supporting the submission, +1!

-1 nO daRkStalKerZ?!?!?!?! reeEeeE

Edited by Wurfv