TarreBear

Charter System [Your View]

16 hours ago, TarreBear said:

You’re not in a tile owned by a nation or in contested territory.

We need to make sure that nations don’t have absolute control of certain territory that it becomes unreasonable for them to hold that territory. Case and Point: Sutica owned almost the entirety of Ceru on Axios. It was nearly impossible for you to get land on that island because every region was taken. Sutica would not have been able to hold the entire island as their territory and as such should not have held so much land. Honestly outside of their main city a nation should hold a sector of territory that makes sense for them to keep.

Furthermore, and I believe this was said by several others. Land that becomes inactive should not just sit there. I would suggest one of two things happening that would make sense.

One: /rollback the entire region or area that the plot is set on to before they had their land charter. It speaks for itself, it keeps the map from looking very much condensed and it keeps it from taking away the beauty a map has. 

Two: Make whatever settlement was there into ruins. There’s a tiny build on Atlas that’s remained untouched throughout the years (In Roleplay) its like a little chateau thats in ruins. Something like this could be done to builds tastefully that for the time being could be used as ET sights (you know if they actually did events) or simply just a scar that could be a reminder of what was. Obviously this would need to be done by either a group of players that volunteer or the World Dev Team.

11 hours ago, Taketheshot said:

Its ET + LT becoming one team I heard, cant wait to see the nexus reintroduction thread though. Been a long time since ive seen a Zhulik feedback post. 

If this happens then the LT will become just as much of a joke as the ET are now. There are way to many people on the ET that know little to nothing about lore outside of the four main race lore.

Is there a tile map already? Mostly curious since that plays into the charter restrictions.

Also, did a little map comparison with Vailor and Athera. https://i.imgur.com/l6LbMqY.png

Theres a couple things missing. Looks good but not complete

Ahm, player signature?

Irply getting people to sign it?

Random people, or people living it the settlement?

Why are Charters not allowed to take land in the freebuild wilds? I have no stake in this, but it peaked my curiosity.

13 hours ago, L0rdT0mas said:

Why are Charters not allowed to take land in the freebuild wilds? I have no stake in this, but it peaked my curiosity.

Because if you want an area in the freebuild wild then just take it. There’s no need for a charter in land that’s already gonna be free for all.

Please tell me we’ll have a part of the map that isn’t quite freebuild but is similar to the charter system in but cheaper potentially? Additionally, it’d be nice if there was a procedure of becoming a nation that isn’t stealing another nation’s capital.