Sign in to follow this  
Xarkly

Quick Vaeyl PSA

Hey so just a real quick update regarding the activity of Vaeyl eventlines: 

As some of you will have noticed, and I should have posted this earlier, the eventline has been mostly paused for the Christmas break. It’s the busiest time of year for me, since I work over Christmas and college has exams through most of January. So come February the Vaeyl eventline will resume in full force with the blizzard, the fall of Lasthope and what lies beyond that Wall yada yada. So just hold off ‘till February if you’ve been waiting for me to hop online to get some events done.

Sorry for the delay, stay tuned

i don’t know why i didn’t see this post until now, but HECC YEAH

Worst Event Ever

People weren’t even bothering to actually rp about the event, instead just trying to kill each other

Memey people showed up and started attacking people, which added to the chaos mentioned above.

All-in-all the event failed at what it was supposed to do, grab the attention of the people and wow everyone. It was too boring, too slow, and just down right a god-awful experience.

On 2/26/2019 at 8:19 PM, Ionic_Retro said:

Worst Event Ever

People weren’t even bothering to actually rp about the event, instead just trying to kill each other

Memey people showed up and started attacking people, which added to the chaos mentioned above.

All-in-all the event failed at what it was supposed to do, grab the attention of the people and wow everyone. It was too boring, too slow, and just down right a god-awful experience.

It was not xarkly’s fault he didn’t do this event the devs did, if xarkly did it would be a lot better