Old Man Boiendl

IMPERIAL MISSIVE TO REFUGEES OF ROSEYNR, 1698

bwWSmxsMjphY5Cb970ygevv7Q8YgjYZ9R0mz3ZjmERde8fM_RHGxM5pfZbruLN6cgZnyjsQ6vEgfrvGNb0ddJxim0mtp9HufNUeT8J3FfTaT83lrFo2uadeoegM1YzGNrsDQOCaX

TO THE REFUGEES OF ROSEYNR, 

It is no easy task to leave your home and people. It is no easy task to leave after having come to these lands in pursuit of a better life. In escaping the faltering of Roseynr and it’s subsequent turmoil many of you have left behind personal belongings, heirlooms, and other valuables. Those who leave Roseynr are akin to Man in past centuries. We too have been forced to leave behind our way of life be it Continental Disaster, War or otherwise.

Therefore, in the grace and good wisdom that befits the sovereign of the Empire of Man, His Imperial Majesty Augustus I does cordially request that the refugees of the Roseynr Disaster attend Imperial Court in the coming days.

His Imperial Majesty yearns to come to the aid of those who escaped tragedy in Roseynr. He shall accommodate those who come to the Empire of Man with protection, wealth and a new life. Those who come and present themselves before His Imperial Majesty shall be housed and taken into the serene protection of the Empire of Man.

((Court is Saturday the 12th, 5 PM EST)) 

In Nomine Dei,

HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Augustus I of the House of Horen, Emperor of Man, King of Renatus, Marna, Mardon, Salvus, Seventis, Savoy, Courland, Santegia and Norland, Duke of the Crownlands, Cascadia, Avar, and Frederica, Count of Carolustadt, Alamar, Frederica, Thesmer, Thelen, Lorath, and Cantal, Baron of Darkwood, Gravelhold, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Heartlanders, Highlanders, Farfolk, etcetera.

ioRuJf1U-6_AXO63OFta4zIl1r3zjJZNxc4-XIfEmlRa1530JmJIblb7Z7hKyzMcY3LZL1kxXzirPiedegjz0-c_PwEJkUUeoi_pzGcdO7AwChTBUsMc9oIpLguwh9ABNEU48Tbq

Edited by Old Man Boiendl

Aleksandra squints at the missive in disbelief.

Elsewhere in Markev, Alastrine’s lips pinch into a pleasant smile, her chin inclining in approval. ”They deserve a second chance.”

Ser Jacques Sauvageot shakes his head upon hearing this. “To the two refugees who actually left. You do not decide when the whole town leaves or does not leave, The only Rosenyr people that have left would be the two girls. I do not like that the Empire makes it seem like it is more than just two.”

Demetrien says to himself, “Such sounds like a personal problem, I shan’t lie.”

5 minutes ago, Cornivore said:

Ser Jacques Sauvageot shakes his head upon hearing this. “To the two refugees who actually left. You do not decide when the whole town leaves or does not leave, The only Rosenyr people that have left would be the two girls. I do not like that the Empire makes it seem like it is more than just two.”

Catherine holds the dreary emptiness of the city she used to love as proof of the many more refugees that had made their ways.

1 hour ago, Cornivore said:

Bottle paces around handing out free bread to the hundreds of refugees of Rosenyr, listening to their tales of the madness that has taken hold of that same place.