Slothtastic

How’d you get your Username?

Roblox, 7 years ago. Poseidon was already taken, so then I tried PoseidonX7 but that was taken too. Then I just got rid of the “e” and made it PosidonX7. The name stuck afterwards.

Feb. 16, 2015, rumours were surfacing about this anime sequel called “Boruto”, of which the name I found kinda ridiculous. So, my 13 y.o. self trying to be funny, decided to rename my mineman to that before anything “Boruto” was announced or official at all. Several months later, an animated movie called Boruto comes out, and it was no longer a meme.

I’d like to change my mcname, but it’s too costly for me to just throw away. I get offered hundreds

I’m just a fan of names that start with the letter ‘R’. There’s an alternative spelling to the character Lukio from Leo the Lion (original Lion King zzz)’s name where they spell it ‘Rukio’, but I wasn’t aware until after I picked the name. I’ve had the name so long I don’t really remember why I put those specific letters together and got that specific name. The 13 is because I just like the number 13. Very aesthetically pleasing to me as a person because you can get 4 from 1 + 3 and 4 is a really good number. 👌

39 minutes ago, Auriel_ said:

pugsied a guy who was trying to kill horses during a raid while not involved

u mean the time u got 3 day ban for coming back after dying? <o/

Gone by Shady on different mmorpgs since like 13,  Shady Tales is from a canceled horror/comedy Eminem was involved in. 

Well, kinda just changed my old name _Enlightenment_ into Italian and got Illuminare. though how it got to enlightenment before is a pretty long story not gonna lie.

I was given this account by my stepbro and made it my main cuz it had a $$$ rank on a server I played, the first server I played, and I didnt like the name because it was my stepbro’s name

so im sitting on the couch next to him like ‘wtf do i change my name to’ and idk I was like 12/13 so i wanted something I found funny/zany and Im like thinking about potatoes and Im like “yo whats a cool potato name” and it went from OGPotato to like Original_Potato

then I had a thaumcraft + wynncraft phase and went to entropi which was v disgusting

now writing this Im feelin OGPotato

and I just urban dictionary’d OGP, check at ur own liberty cuz I dont wanna break any forum rules

Originally it was a name I changed to in an attempt to compensate for a monthly lapse of boredom. ‘Gilded’ implies and object being shrouded in gold. I added ‘Duke’ because I was playing a character who at that time was a duke. 

Gilded + Duke = GildedDuke

I eventually grew fond of the name and so it’s stuck with me ever since.

_WhitePrivilege_ because mee-mees xD
Eirinn_go_Brach because it means ireland forever and i wanted to be a bootleg Tiocfaidh_Ar_La
Boomzerang because this one time i listened to bangarang and my brain is autistic

I had the name Silver on some game forever ago, but couldn't get such a common name on bigger games so I kept adding stuff. Silverstatic turned out easy to get and I like how it sounds.

Doesn't seem to stop everyone from reading it as silvers - tastic for some reason though.

its elven for friend 🙂

I got mine trying to outsmart a computer, the computer still won. And don’t ask how. 

XloPass comes from a word in Romanian that means shovel and that is Lopata so i thaught why not just make it from Lopata to XloPass!