Slothtastic

How’d you get your Username?

XloPass comes from a word in Romanian that means shovel and that is Lopata so i thaught why not just make it from Lopata to XloPass!

I got my username a few years ago when on Roblox I had an edgy undead king with the same name of Jondead, it is also a play on the word Undead 😉 

While applying to the server I was searching for names for my dark elf character, and came across Vaynth on an unofficial elder scrolls wiki. (put it in the hyperlink) I ended up not caring much for my first character, however I really liked the name and decided to keep it as a username instead.

Arkelos was the name of a mob in WoW in a zone that I really liked at the time.
Vardak was a character on WoW that I played a lot when I was also playing Minecraft.

Darklore was my original screen name, cause of a in joke with my DnD group that I leaned towards somber narratives during campaigns I DMed

Turned into Old Man Darklore for a time. My previous server as well as a few steam clans, I was the oldest member. Another in joke. 

I just switched to Keefy cause that's my name. My baby brother couldn't pronounce Keith but said Keef. Everyone including my parents use Keefy instead. People never called me my screen name so I just changed it. I'm a Keefy. 

Literally wanted to use Z in a name and I just started brainstorming for about 5 minutes before I got this. It’s stuck ever since and I doubt I’ll be changing it any time soon.

charoodler was an animal i made up as a kid

transoxiana is fun to say idk

Edited by xxx