What kind of ban are you appealing?

Server

Minecraft Usernames

Th3_11th

Ban Reason

Harassment of Players and Toxicity, Using an alt to avoid ban

Players Involved

TJBMinecraft

By your own understanding, why are you banned?

I understand that what I did was wrong with the toxicity and harassment. I should not have gone into the discord with that name and I fully understand that. It was a joke at first, we all laughed in the call but I see what pain it caused Tjb. As for the using an alt, I have explained that my brother applied and I gave him my character. As I can not give proof that my brother plays minecraft, I will accept what I did. It was wrong because I should sit through my punishment and accept it for what it is.

Why should you be pardoned?

I have taken a break from everything online, and feel I am ready to be accepted back into the community. I wish to come back and bury the hatchet with those I have caused pain too and so forth. I wish to be pardoned so I can continue what I was doing and finish it.

What will you do to prevent similar circumstances that led to your ban?

I will try not to follow the crowd as much and avoid the temptations that lead me to these wrong doings. I will try to walk a tighter line as they say and follow the rules more closely, dotting my I's and crossing my T's. If I am however banned, I will accept it and go through my punishment.

Discuss why you believe that following the Community Guidelines is important to promote a healthy community.

From reading the guide lines, I feel they are best to follow as they promote a healthy community. If your laid back and more open, your less likely to cause conflicts with others. Being more open, you are more acceptable to other's opinions. Being laid back your not as tense and ready to fight the first person who looks at you funny. Being detached doesn't get you all in the emotions of the character. Its a character, and you shouldn't get so easily upset over it.