Treshure

fix 'next page' mess

reference thread: 

seems like this mandatory ‘next page’ crap happens after a certain length of text. I don’t know. I actually liked writing on the forums but this feature is segmenting my **** without any control on my behalf. either make it optional or can the feature, bc its disruptive af. even had an FM lead look at the thread and he couldn’t figure out how to remove it

That is strange. I know that there was a feature added for it, but it shouldn’t be automatic. I haven’t had it happen to any of my posts even though they’re typically fairly long—maybe you added something you aren’t aware of? Did you copy/paste it into the forums from a different medium?

30 minutes ago, Telanir said:

That is strange. I know that there was a feature added for it, but it shouldn’t be automatic. I haven’t had it happen to any of my posts even though they’re typically fairly long—maybe you added something you aren’t aware of? Did you copy/paste it into the forums from a different medium?

when I paste it in from google docs, there’s an option to paste it in as basic text. I do that and usually go without issue 

I can back Treshure up on this, it’s been doing this since slightly before I posted the ST rewrite, I had to finagle it really weirdly to post page breaks without getting a next page.

Unsure if this is a Dev issue or something.

Some new feature that ips decided to push on us. I think it had something to do with how you broke up your spoiler and image. Either way, I’ve fixed your post

If you use the pager, it will do that. Which is p bad, since having a neat line between pictures looked pretty cool. I suggest making your own pager, somethings the Raguks are doing.