[✗] [Reformatting][Feat] The Feats of Gazigash

Smaw

35 minutes ago, Smaw said:
55 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

Nobody is claiming this, what people are saying is that it’s wrong to keep writing clan exclusive powers into existence so as to further perpetuate an arms race among the clans. Knock it off, you’re not clever.

“Boo-boo you're writing things for your clan and I'm not, therefore you shouldn't have anything!” is basically your argument at this point.

That or “I want people to worship my Shaman status therefore no one else can interact with Spirits at all! Adore me! Stand around a campfire while I lay out a sprawl of text!"

Grow up mate.

I can't tell if your reading comprehension skills are that poor or if you think that intentionally mincharacterizing my points will help you. Either way though I don't think that you're interested in hearing out what is being said and I hope that I've made my points clear for the LT who will review this. 

Although I adore Raguk’s massive amount of Lore and unique Clan roleplay, I don’t want every other Clan in Krugmar to feel compelled to push out their own Clan-specific lore pieces and feats in order to keep up with Clan Raguk and it’s aggressive noob-wrangling.  It’s not that other Clans aren’t able to, because they are, but because it’s completely un-necessary to keep the Nation of Krugmar, and the Orcish Race afloat, to have Clan feuds for the sakes of circle-jerking.  There’s no reason the Clans can’t have their own unique Lore but still mix it all together to make a diverse and attractive Nation to various amounts of players without having 1 Clan farm everything for themselves.  Orcs already have insane Clan beasts, atop their Clan lore.  We don’t want to compel more Lore bloating.

40 minutes ago, PraiseTheLord said:

Don’t see how Bloodsmithing is circle jerking since anyone could easily get it by making a raguk and going on ONE spirit walk.

Btw please don’t tell me you’re gonna be negative about every thing orcs do since you got caught for being a lying snake.

Yes. You have to be a Raguk. As jandy has stated many times all that does is create a orc clan arms race. If jandy and me really wanted to we can spam out lore for the Cubs of dom. But we dont. Because its just idiotic to do it.

Also. Ever thought about this. You think I went out of my way to **** the orcs. I got used as a scapegoat so you all have someone to blame. Ever thought what would have happened if the admins said, nah, you really did try to stop the fight. Why would I go out of my way to **** over the race I hold closest to me and my journey on lotc. 

50 minutes ago, TheNanMan2000 said:

Although I adore Raguk’s massive amount of Lore and unique Clan roleplay, I don’t want every other Clan in Krugmar to feel compelled to push out their own Clan-specific lore pieces and feats in order to keep up with Clan Raguk and it’s aggressive noob-wrangling.  It’s not that other Clans aren’t able to, because they are, but because it’s completely un-necessary to keep the Nation of Krugmar, and the Orcish Race afloat, to have Clan feuds for the sakes of circle-jerking.  There’s no reason the Clans can’t have their own unique Lore but still mix it all together to make a diverse and attractive Nation to various amounts of players without having 1 Clan farm everything for themselves.  Orcs already have insane Clan beasts, atop their Clan lore.  We don’t want to compel more Lore bloating.

It sets a precedent for others clans to follow if you ask me. We’ve put in years of work to flesh out Raguk and make it more interesting.

Can you honestly say that in the span of 5-6 years having three actual lore approved, minor feats is circle-jerking?

1 hour ago, _Jandy_ said:

I can't tell if your reading comprehension skills are that poor or if you think that intentionally mincharacterizing my points will help you. Either way though I don't think that you're interested in hearing out what is being said and I hope that I've made my points clear for the LT who will review this. 

Let’s be fair you just dislike me and are clutching at straws like every other post dude. If one lore approved post (and two pending) is excessive then what about the absolutely enormous number of things Shamans can do?

Quite frankly, it's a ridiculous assertion to say it takes away from Shamanism; it adds to it.

It’s cute and small but really unneeded because of that. Tbh idk why this is really a lore submission other than the fact that it has drugs that take you to the spirit realm and it doesn’t even really say that. One could just say they were high enough to see the spirits without actually seeing them and only think they get blessings.

Noticed there was some arguing going on so I figured I’d comment. While it does add to shamanism, racial specific stuff is something the LT frowns upon and this is racial + a specific clan within that race locked. Bloodsmithing is already there doing that, but it’s not a problem at the moment so it’s not being visited as there are bigger fish to fry (for now). That being said, I don’t intend to let more things like that get passed, so I suggest having this have other requirements rather than needing to be part of a particular clan if you want to see this accepted.

As for the piece itself, meta abilities such as being able to notice someone is undead is not something that’d be allowed. I’d also like to see more detail given to everything here. For the second one in particular, you write about how the tree causes taint in land but offer no radius or the range capability and also talk about how the leaves have medicinal capabilities but don’t go into detail on that.

In light of everything I made some changes to be an upstanding citizen.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:12 PM, L0rdLawyer said:

Also. Ever thought about this. You think I went out of my way to **** the orcs. I got used as a scapegoat so you all have someone to blame. Ever thought what would have happened if the admins said, nah, you really did try to stop the fight. Why would I go out of my way to **** over the race I hold closest to me and my journey on lotc. 

Kinda did try to blow up Krugmar with thanium when people didn’t like Pieman’s rule that one time

You have 2 weeks to reformat this lore post as seen on: Lore Sub Guide 1: Categories and Formatting. This is part of the most recent LT announcement, seen here: LT Announcement Pt. 8.

This Lore has been denied. While I do appreciate you fixing the aspect of it being locked to a specific clan, the issue persists that it is creating a meta tool for detecting undead and the like. In addition, this does not follow the formatting that has been put forth and is lacking a lot of the details that we would want to see for something like this.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.