Sign in to follow this  
Quavinir_Twiceborn

[BOUNTY] 2,500 for the Belvitz Blood Mage

d1m9ofU.png

[!] A bounty is posted on the Cloud Temple Bounty Board [!]

2500 Mina for the capture, and subsequent blinding of the Belvitz Blood Mage            

Description: Pale, grey eyed male of highland features, bears a scraggly black beard.

The man bears a hairstyle by which the sides of his head are shaved, whilst the top of  

his head still bears much hair. The man is apparently a blood mage, and through        

means unknown, able to cause intense bleeding from bodilly extremities at will, or      

through the use of some magic flexio words.  Last seen wearing a tattered  reddish        

tunic, alongside a green cloak, tan pants, and dark black or brown boots.                         

Payment Requirements: Those seeking the bounty payment must both capture this    

mage alive, and remove his eyes without killing him. If required, confirmation can be 

given to hunters before blinding of whether captured man is infact the mage described  

before any form of blinding.                                                                                                         

Bounty Reasoning: The blood mage described attacked me, Quavinir, the issuer of 

the bounty in a bout of religeous fanaticism when I offered him a new shirt, or to          

repair his current one, given his current shirt at the time bore a large tear down the     

armpit. After he asked  about the rune on my brow, began casting a foul magic that           

nearly ruined my eyes, and had I not been prudent in dealing with the wounds, and     

seeking medical attention, could well have left me permanent blind. Even as I write     

this my eyes are in great pain.                                                                                                      

These actions are unacceptable in the highest regards, both in the unprovoked             

maiming, the near ruination of my life, profession, and general quality of existence,    

the vile fanaticism, and worst yet, the dissuading of charitable acts. Such shall not be  

taken lightly.                                                                                                                                    

Cyrene raises a brow at the letter as she passes by, taking note of it.

Captain Constantine of the Adrian Guard declares a state of emergency.

Ratibor seeks out the Butcher of Belvitz to seek the Bloodmage of Belvitz

Red is dead

A certain individual recalls having spotted the blood mage exploding Quavinir’s eyes. He must have been dreaming.

Sign in to follow this