[✗] [Reformatting]The Secrets of Carbarum

Elennanore

17 hours ago, Heero said:

To be able to transmute a material you need to possess extensive knowledge of the substance you are attempting to manipulate. In the end, you would essentially need to have the same level of knowledge a smith would need in this lore to accomplish tempering Carbum. Transmutation from Transfiguration isn’t just Full-Metal Alchemist magic, yo.

Eh ever since phils addition of voidal feeling you can get everything you need to know to transmute the material by shoving aura in it for a few minutes, though however with how friggen unstable it is according to the lore the transfigurationist would probably kill themselves trying to forge it with magic if they know nothing of the forging process. 

30 minutes ago, The_Broken_God said:

sounds like that awful thing i made needs to be removed ?. I need to repent for my sins.

I wouldn’t mind axing feeling. Making students have to break down and study materials real close was funner than “here stick this aura in this rock” and made the magic much more complex to learn rply.

This is nifty lore addition, rip my soy boy mage that can’t wear this ?

You have 2 weeks to reformat this lore post as seen on: Lore Sub Guide 1: Categories and Formatting. This is part of the most recent LT announcement, seen here: LT Announcement Pt. 8.

Thank you for submitting your piece! It is now under review, you should have a verdict around the 1st (give or take a few days).