Sign in to follow this  
Treshure

A KING AND A CROWN

dark-forest-special-edition-brennan-mass

He had been gone years. Thexan’s journeys rested on the premise of Old Gladewynn. Such an elder and wise society could procure the answers and philosophies needed to reverse Elvenkind from a slow death - one of lust, sloth, and excess. He traveled leagues and far beyond into Atlas’ depths - mountainous ravines, perilous heights, and the forests forgotten.

--

Nursing the wounds of prolonged travel, Thexan found himself in no particular tavern at all. It was only another bench and another flagon of ale before his next trek. That was, until the bartender knocked for his attention. “Gladewynn elf, aye? Here - the rider brought it this morn.” He slid the notice to Thexan.

“KING KAIRN ITHELANEN VANISHED WITHOUT TRACE.

CASSIUS TO BE CROWNED WITHIN FORTNITE.

OF ALL ELVENESSE CORDIALLY INVITED.”

The elf lifted his head to the bartender. His face was silent and wracked with shock. The bartender finished Thexan’s words where he had failed to form them.

“King Kairn is kill.”

“no”

In an instant, he had gathered his belongings. Within the night, he was returning;  bounding back towards Gladewynn on the sea’s most fortunate gales, and the best steeds gold could procure. At long last he had arrived to the throne room. The aristocracy flanked the sides of the lifted throne, and upon it, Cassius himself.

Thexan had been blessed to call the Prince a bro. Countless nights had been spent pouring over the literature of Old Gladewynn. Battles, trials, and the union of blood had made the duo super cool.

Now he witnessed the very crowning ritual he had uncovered, to which Cassius had finally lifted that sick crown upon his head. The elves rose, and Cassius proclaimed. He was Ithelanen no more; instead that of a royal ‘Atraedes’, now and forever. This, naturally, was lit.

Out with the old, and in with the new. Thexan was committed to achieving the epic victory royale with the new monarch.

400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg

it’s not that hard to be funny, maybe you’ll get there in a few months, keep at it

Just now, Flamelynx said:

it’s not that hard to be funny, maybe you’ll get there in a few months, keep at it

((This is an off topic post. I’d like this removed @ScreamingDingo.))

3 minutes ago, Treshure said:

((This is an off topic post. I’d like this removed @ScreamingDingo.))

Shieeeh Cuhh

25 minutes ago, Treshure said:

This, naturally, was lit.

dalek kastrovat waves the head of the masterful and experienced fighter ex-king kairn from his prison “yeaaaa...”

“look guys even though i play lotc im cool haha i promise”

A random elf cringes in the use of King, believing those of Gladewynn to either be highly influenced by humans, or blind to their insult to Malin himself

How dare you sully the name of the mighty EMPEROR. DIRTY ELDAR LIKE YOU ARE TO BE PURGED IN HOLY FIRE

Moving this to the OOC subforum unless you can convince me that your character unironically uses ‘epic victory royale’ in roleplay.

Just now, Jaeden said:

Moving this to the OOC subforum unless you can convince me that your character unironically uses ‘epic victory royale’ in-character.

in which case he ought to be banned

13 minutes ago, Jaeden said:

Moving this to the OOC subforum unless you can convince me that your character unironically uses ‘epic victory royale’ in roleplay.