Dragonslayerelf's Resignation

Dragonslayerelf

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”

~Voltaire~

Well, here it is. The end of my long tenure as ET. No, it is not because I am stressed. No, it is not because I can’t keep up with the quota. No, it’s not because of IRL issues. It’s because the staff has become a restricting body that I can no longer respect, no longer support, and, as a result, no longer be a member of. In my heart, I am an American. An American that believes in a certain set of rights that are inalienable. The staff, by their own doing, has alienated these rights. The chain-and-ball of the ‘staff & community guidelines’, that, once upon a time, were guidelines, have become the straitjacket of all members of the staff. They have taken away any staff members’ 1st amendment right, the one enshrined globally by all freedom-loving democracies. The right to free speech. I don’t care if you don’t agree with what I say, find it hostile, find it displeasing, but this fundamental right, believed to be so by brilliant minds such as Voltaire and Locke, has been fundamentally violated. Therefore, I sign this letter of resignation before the admins lock me away and say it was for the betterment of the server, that I was a hostile, toxic, radicalized writer of forum posts.

I, Dragonslayerelf, officially resign from the ET. Take off the straitjacket; Take off the shackles; There will be no use for them, for I am free.

bye xx

I respect this. 

this is so cringe man i cannot even

Was it also because bigcrazy BTFO your previous thread with his 40 rep comment too 

Honestly I can’t blame you

Take care 

26 minutes ago, Dragonslayerelf said:

The staff, by their own doing, has alienated these rights. The chain-and-ball of the ‘staff & community guidelines’, that, once upon a time, were guidelines, have become the straitjacket of all members of the staff. They have taken away any staff members’ 1st amendment right, the one enshrined globally by all freedom-loving democracies. The right to free speech. I don’t care if you don’t agree with what I say, find it hostile, find it displeasing, but this fundamental right, believed to be so by brilliant minds such as Voltaire and Locke, has been fundamentally violated.

? it’s a mineman play-pretend server, man

bye tho

15 days before Operation Homecoming and you do this? You're a disgrace to the American people. 

42 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

? it’s a mineman play-pretend server, man

bye tho

doesnt matter what platform its on; staff shouldnt act despicably

big respect

“They have taken away any staff members’ 1st amendment right”

Don’t even have to know what you’re talking about to know that this is untrue.

“enshrined globally by all freedom-loving democracies”

Several democracies have less expression rights than the U.S.

I guess we know who wrote the google doc equating the struggles of mineman to 1950s civil rights, my fellow american with unalienable human rights.  I am sure Locke and Voltaire weep in their graves over this travesty of staff injustice on pretend blockboy.

chief you know this is brick boy play pretend right