Dragonslayerelf's Resignation

Dragonslayerelf

Something tells me that “I’m an American” and “The staff takes away my unalienable rights”, then referencing enlightenment thinkers is just a way of making yourself sound smart and free and all that when you could’ve just aired your real grievances
Both this and the whole “comparing orcs to oppressed African-Americans” ordeal which happened earlier creates a two-pack of laughability right there

1 hour ago, KeatonUnbeaten said:

doesnt matter what platform its on; staff shouldnt act despicably

yeah sorry lets not forget how much worse the orcs got it than african americans in the 50s ur right my bad 

Keep strong my man.

How are you this out of touching thinking the admins care about you crying about being a Minecraft "minority". You just look like a massive ***** you don't have any legitimacy to your tirades on the forums.

Bon Voyage 

This post is kind of Hammy but I’m gonna miss ya none the less.

Screenshot me harder daddy

also locke and voltaire sucked anyways

except for when locke talked about capital and it being bad

>American rights
>Tythus live in England
>Server is hosted in Canada

Though seriously, the actual fact that you weren’t removed for your actually disgusting comparison of black American’s in the 50’s to the current Orc community simply disproves everything you said about “m-m-muh freedom of speech!”, and considering all you’re doing it trying to stir the pot by simultaneously trying to slap at people as well as play victim – Good riddance.

With these posts, you’re damaging the orcs more than the admins lol. Who wants to play a race when you got people like this representing them

Not a real Voltaire quote AND playing victim needlessly. Yikes.

You know even volunteer jobs in the U.S. will still fire you and get rid of you if you act like a little ***** and complain all the time like you’ve been doing. Not to mention its based in England, so it would go by their laws and rules if anything. So quit being a melodramatic teenager and get over yourself. Honestly I cannot even fake being sad to see you go, after your temper tantrum on an alt account that was based on nothing but bs claims I don’t care. Your attitude does nothing to fix the server and if you had that same attitude while serving the Event Team then they’re a lot better off without you.

Watch, this is just a stunt. You’re gonna be back on the server within a week. You’ve pulled so many stunts this week I might aswell make a compilation of it all and call it jackass.

1 hour ago, Dragonslayerelf said:

Who wants to play a race with a deep culture and lore and abundance of rp when you have someone who’s angry that that community is mistreated.

3 hours ago, Pinsir99 said:

You’re not mistreated. None of the orcs are. I’m sorry to say but when most of your group consists of players that consistantly go out and break rules thats not mistreatment. Orcs have been given countless B.S. and every single time an admin tries to help with anything people like you stick their fingers in their ears and scream “La La! I’m as oppressed as black people in the 1950s La La!” I’m sorry to say but orc culture isn’t anything profound or deep so please stop sucking yourselves off. The only lore you can dedicate to yourselves is Shamanism and its a poor excuse for a magic and lore piece.

1 hour ago, Dragonslayerelf said:
  1. I’ve been pointing out problems I see in the community using the diction I see fit, which the staff clearly doesn’t.
  2. It wasn’t a ‘temper tantrum on an alt account’; That was fully intended to be out there. It was meant to generate conversation.
  3. I don’t complain about the ET because the ET is one of the only good staff teams on LoTC atm. I did my work diligently and didn’t complain.

And no, I don’t think I will.

You’re so full of it I honestly can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. The ET is by far the worst staff team on lotc, yes you’re all worse than the wiki team. You have a spineless and miserable excuse for a Director. I’m ok with Treatycole and I have nothing against him as a person, but he’s doing nothing to help the team get out of the piss poor state its currently in. Half of the team is inactive and the director and the director before him didn’t remove them. Half of the team is lazy and there for the pex, but sure lets sit here and demonize the admin team. I’m down for giving admins **** when it’s deserved but its not at this point. All of this is on you.

You say that your temper tantrum was meant to start a conversation. Your voice was already loud and obnoxious, and its pathetic to see that your idea of how to generate conversation is to cry. Now no one takes orc players like you seriously. Because you’re honestly not generating a conversation. You’re embarrassing yourselves by crying about problems that aren’t actually there. I’m a huge proponent of treating others with respect, however I can still understand when people don’t outright trust or respect others who consistently battered and berated them. You can say the orc community has changed, but just screaming and crying that on the forums is not going to make people believe you overnight. Its something you have to show. Actions are louder than words. I guess that last part doesn’t pertain to you. Well I mean it will when you come back. Still betting you will after your #JusticeForOrcs campaign is done.

i aM aN aMeRiCaN