Dragonslayerelf's Resignation

Dragonslayerelf

This is like one of those embarrassing facebook posts you make when you’re 14 years old then you look back to when you’re like 21 and you’re like “wow **** thats just cringey”

Ok no for real, as someone who once led the orcs, I can assure you that orcish culture isn’t necessarily so profound as to be superior to all other cultures on LOTC. Human, elven, and dwarven culture are all comparable in quality, and it’s never really been orc culture but moreso orc community which attracted people to the orcs. The value of clan relationships was what drove the orcs, and although yes the orcs were a war nation, they weren’t inherently antagonistic, unlike in nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

i swear this isn’t entirely a meme comment i just couldn’t resist

From the maker of “Orcs are like black people in the 1950s”, get ready for

They have taken away any staff members’ 1st amendment right, the one enshrined globally by all freedom-loving democracies. The right to free speech. I don’t care if you don’t agree with what I say, find it hostile, find it displeasing, but this fundamental right, believed to be so by brilliant minds such as Voltaire and Locke, has been fundamentally violated.

Don’t worry I still love you. Because I know in 10 years you will look back at this and chuckle and shake your head at your knack for dramatics during your tweens.

All the best. And don’t worry there’s been more dramatic goodbye posts so yours really doesn’t stand out so much. There’s one that’ll never give up its nr 1 spot in my heart.

22 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

yeah sorry lets not forget how much worse the orcs got it than african americans in the 50s ur right my bad 

dragonslayerelf might be a mong when it comes to comparisons and analogies but thats irrelevant to staff behaviour

I’m As American as American can be. But ur first amendment don’t apply too Minecraft, just like it don’t apply when u go to some other country. This is mineman, not the U S mutha fuckin A