From Ruination [FRP]

Praetor

589db844f03bc_nahn-B.thumb.png.30468805f

Galaharian League

Though on the surface the League lived on, below the waters matters were different. Across the eastern half of the world Galaharians and their allies roam. Some on righteous quest like the Duke Giovenco Barbaro. Numeria had left a sick taste in his mouth. Though he would support his ally and the Black Army, it felt wrong to him. But now he raced through Danwent, on his way to a new war. This one filled his chest with pride, and joy. He sought to keep together the world’s brightest Republic. Sfora fought alongside the Duke but for nothing so brilliant as political regards for democracy. He was more pragmatic, alongside his officer cadre and veterans. They simply sought to keep their ally alive, and their rival pushed out. 

Heading further east, other heroes of the League continued their glorious deeds. The Duchess, Arraign Barbaro, has survived the confused chaos of Auderic’s vile actions. Though she had failed, she was alive. With time yet to continue her personal war, she sadly drops her last hopes of heading home. Matters were growing complex, and the Orcas hungry. The only survivor of an entire navy and army, the biggest seen in the Word since perhaps before the Ruination. They didn’t even get to fight. One instant they watched in the mist, the next, confusion. The Nuncio and it’s crew share the horror of the events. But not a word is shared to world, nor could it be. The ship does not make port in Ulyadar. Instead it sails further south from its position near the mind cage. South, to a last hope.

seaworld-turns-50_fe.jpg?itok=JYLJTWpm

At home General Flavio Cattamori Svore emerges from the Greenthroat victorious. Him and his tattered army had spent almost a decade or more in a protracted war. But they had sent home tens of thousands of slaves, and won great victories. Most of the troops are kept in the Capital to rest and celebrate their massive effort. The Fey are personally congratulated by the League’s senate and Rulers. Flavio however finds himself promoted yet again by Lady Regent Sophia Sforza. While the Barbaros and Sforza officially can levy any troops they need for their adventures, General Flavio will be promoted to the Storm Warden. Officially the top rank in the army, he will lead the main Galaharian army in official wars. This was troubling, as Galahar has almost never declared war. And he finds himself packed off to Throatavilla, where a League host is still rallying. It seems already some had departed across the year, to meet with the Black Army.

Population; 9,132,455

Income; 181k

Mod Actions

10k/+20k Slaves; Securing supply route for Army of the Barrier’s march

[!] Sending a Diplomatic mission to the Galahar’s neighbor; Aulem. The Lord and Governor of Ivory City will travel there with a retinue on a Nuncio. They will port there if allowed, to then meet officials. Their goal is to arrange for a diplomatic meeting.

Financial Actions

-19.5k Recruiting 2,000 Leagues-Men T3 

-12k Recruiting 1,000 Stormriders T3

-9k 6 Cogs

-25k Church

-75k 10 Manufactories

Establishing Town

-20k 2 Keeps
+11.5 Treasury

DUCHY OF ULYADAR

Related image

((No rp, been busy irl, nice post coming in next week))

NATION INFO

CITIES:

Ulya(Capitol)(Starter) 

Alost (Port)(Starter)

Yakur(Port)

Tykirfell

Odeilia

Rypapa

Elirkuta

Grimsar

Halsar

Skalanes

Kjolr 

Krossa

Hofsland

TOWNS:

Folafotr

Bitra(income next turn)

SETTLEMENTS:

POPULATION:8442812+6k x 7%= 9034229

ARMY:

(2000)4 units of T3 Medium cavalry

(1000) 2 Units of T3 Crowssbowmen

(2000) 4 Units of T2 Light Infantry

(500)2 Units of T3 Polar Bear Cavalry

(1000) 2 Units of T2 Light Archers

(1500) 3 Units of T3 Light Cavalry

ARMY UPKEEP: 2K GOLD

NAVY:

UPKEEP FOR NAVY:0K GOLD UPKEEP

GOLD:3K(BASE)+27K(POP)+8K(TRADE)+36K(MERCHANT GUILD)+8k(PORT)+ 4K(ECON POINTS)+7k(MANUFACTORY)+36K(TOWN BONUS)+500(Bulgar trading thing)=129.5K GOLD

GOLD FOR THIS TURN:127.5K

TRADING PARTNERS: Chapel of True Knauledge, Fortress Libraries, Kingdom of Bulgar Trident, Volaruci Princedoms, The Antigonid Dynasty, Kingdom of Icefeld, The Nascent Kingdom

BUILDINGS

FARMS:34

MERCHANT COMPANY:9

CATHEDRAL:1

CHURCH:1

SHRINE:1

MANUFACTORY:7

PORT:8

TRADING COMPANY:3

SETTLEMENTS:3

TOWNS:1

CITIES:6

SHRINE:1

HERMITAGE:1

BARRACKS:6

BUILDINGS IN PROGRESS:

MONASTERY: (20K/90K)

TOTAL MAGI:4

TOTAL ADEPT:36

KEY CHARACTERS

DUKE BRUCE OF ULYADAR

TANCRED, ORACLE OF THE BLOOD FORGE

LUDIN, ORACLE OF ASSIRBANAKH

DUKE ARVID, DUKE OF ULYADAR(DECEASED)

ACTIONS

-The city of Hofsland are all given loicenses for a guild hall for artisans and merchants to sell and display their wares. (-10k)

-City charters are given to the town of Folafotr.(-15k)

-3 Fish farms are constructed(-10k)

-A group of lords, teeming with ardor to tap into the plentiful myriad of secrets of their forefathers, pool their coins and furs to finance a collection of sagacious scholars to venture deep within the excavated tombs and ancient artifacts of the Ulyadi’s past and decipher their indiscernible texts, the most valuable remains of their ancestors, especially the meaning of the recurring symbol found everywhere.(-10k)

-Assirbanakh is approached, to inquire whether he has awaken.

-The Monastery is hastenly completed, after men began to worry and cry about the extended absence of Bruce, fearing only the worst fate. Tancred, in the monastery at the forge, sacrifices many more souls, in order to please their thirsty god, and perhaps gain answers about the fate of their beloved duke. After all, blood is the easiest way to speak to their God.(-70k)

-A group of settlers, tired of the crowding conditions beginning to exist at Skalanes, leave to settle several miles down the river, to found their own city, Bitra!(-5K)

bx1FzSR7qjk29Lt0NMGiudtqhAZcBxmllciD1rIhRNzmiqzxePgKD0aUzYoXlIkBJK0iyBoTSLVBYiG9i3ZTyJuInRRa5oKaU7G0T1J2Wd6mZk40mujCW5wPZH7UJSSvjDwTQviB

-4.5k gold is kept within the treasury

Kingdom of Hilmedhi 

dd4wa39-e6484b4b-8f5c-41ad-b359-b055ddae

Ashur and the fellow priest of Moradin looked in awe at the design the Nexus held before them. Ashur had just approached manhood, and could feel the power surging through him once he stepped onto the platform. His life was leading up to this moment, each step inward he could feel the power of Moradin building up in his veins. He looked over at the other priest, and cracked a devious smile, “Bring the beast in!” He looked around, as the hulking 12 foot tall stone giant stepped forward. Each step shaking the earth around him. 

He stared up once the beast stopped before him, “Stand in the middle.” He commanded, as the beast groaned out with each step that his master commanded. Following his basic command. “Now stay there until we finish.” He smiled as he approached up the long winding stone stairs, sweating heading down his face as the lava constantly flowed through the man-made wonder. 

“We begin soon. Prepare.” His voice got deeper, as the priest nodded. Scrambling about to prepare, the first ritual of creation. He cracked open the old history book and begin reciting. 

“Oh might Moradin! Guide us with your genius, and innovation! Bless us almighty Moradin with a rune more powerful than any other. Show us mortals why we are exactly that! Bless this world with your gifts once more. Show us once more why we are at your mercy!” He begins to chant, as he is rocking back and forth. Now chanting with the other priest, the sweat beading down his face further. As the ritual continued on for several days and nights. 

Population: 6,088,000

Income: 101,000 (+10,000 Gold) 

Upkeep: 5,000 

Smiths begin pumping out 8 sets of T3 Armor to be shipped off to Surya (12,000 Gold) 

They also begin enchanting better armor for Surya (0 Gold) 

Upgrading Velen to a City (12,500) (98,500 Gold remaining) 

Research into Crossbowmen (10,000 Gold) (88,500 Gold) 

Research into a device that acts as a magnifying device capable of being mounted onto crossbows (20,000 Gold) (68,500 Gold Remaining

Research into the bombs continues (20,000 Gold) (48,500 Gold remaining) 

6 Cogs enter construction (9,000 Gold) (39,500 Gold) 

New Settlement is popped up to secure the Peninsula. ( 4,000)

Two Trading Companies are established. (12,000) (23.500 Gold) 

Two new enchantments begin research. These kept more in the dark than the others. (23,500 Gold) (Will PM you) 

Putting the Golem into the Nexus (0 Gold) 

Commonwealth of Ruhn

The war rages on, and patriotic citizens sign their names on recruitment parchment. Thousands of honest folk march into the barracks of the Commonwealth, and march out as disciplined soldiers. Speakers walk around the towns and cities, tolling their bells, calling for honest men to seek battle with His putrescent enemies. A man who slays a servant of evil has their sins forgiven, and their soul wiped clean!

However, one of the more prominent preachers has little to say about the war. Melchior Hoffman, youngest of the five Veiled Diviners, performs calls of a different sort—to pilgrimage! He-That-Waits has sent him a vision of heavy portent, and the other Diviners have blessed his proposed journey. Parliament is hesitant to grant permission for such a venture, as the far-off East is filled with heathens, pagans, monsters and abominations. Yet no pious man could deny the sacred request. A deal is struck with the merchants of Galahar, and an expedition is prepared for next year.

And when it is ready, the worshipers of His holy word shall venture into the great unknown of Naros...

Misc. Effects:
Colonial Bureaucracy: 400,000 pop required for towns.
Tablet of Zakhet: 5% off of all construction prices.
Seljin Fish & Chips: 0.25% growth per turn.

Accounts:
Base Gold:
9,000 gold,
Towns/Cities: 45,000 gold,
Merchant guilds: 36,000 gold,
Population: 31,500 gold,
Trade: 24,000 gold from six trade partners (incl. 18,000 gold from six ports),
Manufacturers: 20000 gold,
The Levers of the Divines: 6000 gold,
Major Trade Route ownership: 3000 gold,
Harkon’s Gems: 4000 gold,
Upkeep: -15,500 gold

Total: 163,000 (166,100 gold incl. vault)
3100 in vault

-Farmer Poopums spreads his local product over his crops to give it the extra nutrients Poopums is famous for. ? ? ? (-14,250 gold towards three smelly farm stacks)

-Another three internal settlements pop up around the claimed lands of the Commonwealth. Hollenweg, made up of traders tired of dealing with Aschengrube’s guilds, build a supply station on a truly dreadful part of the river. Beggar’s Point is settled by a group of paupers trying to make a new life for themselves on the coast of the Hungry Sea. And Brazier is just a really hot bloody place. (
-14,250 gold towards three settlements)

-The troops of the Commonwealth Army will no longer have to sleep and train in the open fields, but rather in the impressive drill grounds popping up in many cities. (
-14,250 gold towards three barracks)

-Faith is one of the greatest unifying aspects of Ruhnnite society. In times of war, the patronage and guidance of the ancestors is needed more than ever. The great monument atop mount Ruhn grows ever more magnificent as craftsmen and artisans are pulled in from all over the Commonwealth. Reliefs of He-That-Waits adorn even the simplest of facades inside and outside the monastery. (-50,000 gold towards completing a great monastery to He-That-Waits, unlocks T4 magic)

-The drums of war... (-20,000 gold for four units of T3 veteran medium infantry)

-The bangs of drums... (-28,000 gold for four units of T3 veteran heavy infantry)

-The bangs of mums. (-4000 gold towards one unit of T3 medium infantry)

-With coastal raids now a real threat to Ruhnnite shipping, a small flotilla of fast-moving vessels are hastily constructed in the plethora of Hungry Sea ports. (-15,000 gold towards six galleys)

-Preparations for the great journey--supplies, Speakers, diplomats, sailors, etc. (
-3000 gold)

-250 gold sent to vault, total of 3350 gold.

Population: 10,527,676 citizens.

Cities & Investments:
Ruhn (Merchant’s Guild, Temple, Military Academy, Church)
Bruger (Merchant’s Guild, Temple)
Riveruhn (Merchant’s Guild, Temple)
Shatterbridge (Merchant’s Guild, Port, Temple)

Leberstadt (Merchant’s Guild, Port, Temple)
Barter Town (Merchant’s Guild)
Staublund (Merchant’s Guild, Port, Temple)
Eichenholz (Merchant’s Guild)
Shadowcliff (Merchant’s Guild, Port)

Aschengrube (Merchant’s Guild)
Carroburg (Merchant’s Guild, Port)
Brakkenbridge (Merchant’s Guild, Port)
Krokodilsee (Town)
Kargholz (Town)
Deepwater (Town)
Blackwood (Town)
Deepwood (Town)
Mount Ortmeir (Town)(Next turn)
Skinner’s Lane (Town)(Next turn)
Highcrag (Town)(Next turn)
Hollenweg (Settlement)(Next turn)
Beggar’s Point (Settlement)(Next turn)
Brazier (Settlement)(Next turn)

Defensive Structures:
Fortress Bergen

Other Investments:
42 Farm stacks (45 next turn)
20 Manufactories
12 barracks (15 next turn)

Trade Partners:

Auldhuin Hierarchy of Melda,
The Passans,
Kingdom of Hakkan,
Galaharan League,
Free Cities,

Surya.

Edited by Catostrophy

Surya

f37LCkVvRco8WfaFwpoTX4q4N2wNZxYl8JteVA6GjnWTpKAvycJO7HlJUOMRqbK0xbHKqxorx9wZT9fQh6t25me9ddquMS4O3w1ycTAjFoZQq0TVOHVYrsn7sIZLwPzUmtVFmWTr

“Welcome home.”

Ravi Singh, huge and smiling, offered a hand and nearly lifted Padma out of the boat himself. “I was starting to worry.”

Padma stepped onto a creaking dock, but was silent. Amber eyes stared up at the man, a man who was kind to her but brutal to everyone else. A man who slaughtered faithful peasants by the hundreds, but seemed to know more than the entire city of Surya. Having come all this way, she was at a loss for words.

“There’s something different about you,” he said, laying a mighty hand on her shoulder. “I can see it. Like a glow.”

“The sword.” She finally managed to speak. “The sword you gave me, it worked. It...feels right.” The girl touched the hilt for emphasis, and little flames licked at the blade’s edges.

“I knew it.” Ravi smiled. “You came just in time.” He beckoned for her to follow, and walked back up the dock.

Ravibad sat at the very mouth of the Surukai river, and so here the murky water stretched farther across than anywhere else in the jungle. The town itself was modest at best: a gathering of shacks and repurposed ships, hauled onto the shore as a settlement. It had a wooden palisade for defense, but in such dense forest Padma doubted if it’d be much use. As she walked through its muddy streets, though, it became obvious that the wall wasn’t needed: everyone here was armed.

“My men have made some major breakthroughs lately!” Ravi declared as they strolled along the waterfront. “While Kunwar’s been wasting his time getting jungle rot, I think I may have found you a way forward.”

“You have?” The girl’s voice was breathless, credulous.

“In a bit, Padma.” The big man greeted nearly everyone they passed by, as if they were family, and he introduced her. “What did you tell your father, anyway?”

“Nothing,” she shrugged. “I just left.”

“Without a word?” 

“There wasn’t a moment for it. Besides, I didn’t want him to…” She trailed off.

“Stop you? You? Ravi raised an eyebrow, grinning at her disarmingly.

“No, no,” Padma giggled. “I suppose I just didn’t want him to be angry.”

Ravi nodded. “When we’re done, I can promise you he will not only not be angry, he will be thanking you.”

“Small chance of that. You should hear the things he says about you.”

“I can imagine. This is where you’ll stay.” The pair had come to one of the larger houses, a well-kept shack of jungle hardwood, resting on the very edge of the river. Ravi chuckled. “As long as you’re here, anyway. I don’t expect we’ll need to stay here much longer.”

“We won’t?”

“Young Mahasattva, with you at our side we will be in Surya this time next year! Just think: the masses liberated, the city’s chains broken, and the Sattva cast down.” He smiled, looking out over the river.

“The Sattva cast down?” Padma seemed uncomfortable.

“Of course.” Again Ravi’s strong hand rested on her shoulder. “With the Mahasattva reborn, what need have we for them?” He laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there to help.”

For a moment Padma was worried, but the man’s total confidence gave her strength. She smiled with him, and watched the setting sun.

----------

That evening, she could no longer contain her eagerness, and asked Ravi what exactly he’d found to help her. After insisting that she wait until after dinner, he eventually relented. The black suns finally knew how to awaken whatever it was she had inside her, and they were ready to do it.

“The Mahasattva is like a huge pile of tinder, you see. Potential beyond what most of us can ever imagine. But it needs a spark.”

“A spark?”

“A spark of power. From, say, a magi of the Chosen? Not an easy thing to get, but I did it.” As they walked to the outskirts of town, Padma saw the he was leading her to a tiny shack with a lock on the door. “Don’t have the chance to see him much. He tries to kill every one of my men he sees.” He unlocked the house.

The door swung open and there, on a small bed, was an old man. He’d aged since Padma had seen him last, but still the man was unmistakable: it was Rajas Sarkar, veteran of the Varchaasi wars, Magi of the Chosen, and the man who had been her tutor in Surya. Now they were meeting again, and the older man was staring at her in utter shock.

“I believe you already know each other?” But before she could respond, a stream of words was flooding angrily out of Sarkar’s mouth.

“Of all the people I had hoped to see in this forsaken place, you are the last. And not even in chains! What’s become of you, that you’d walk freely with murderers like this?”

Ravi flashed his intoxicating smile. “Well, I think you two should get along wonderfully. He won’t say no, Padma. Come see me when he’s done.” The huge man stepped out, and closed the door.

Sarkar glared at his old student as if she’d shoved a sword in his belly. “I hope this is some kind of trick.”

“I’m here because here is where I’ll be useful. The ‘murderer’ said he’d find a way to help me. Now it seems like you’ve had that way the whole time.” Her voice was nearly as suspicious as his.

“A recent development.” The man’s voice mocked her stupidity. “I would have told you myself, if you hadn’t disappeared before these savages caught me. I suppose now I know why. Do you realize this man is a criminal?”

“I know who Ravi Singh is. Everyone does.”

“Then you know what he’s done to our people. You can’t honestly be planning to follow this scum.”

She shrugged. “I might.”

Sarkar had no words. He stared at her with his mouth gaping, disbelief and horror evident on his face.

“Everything he’s tried has worked! His ideas work, Sarkar, and the Sattva exiled him. He wasn’t a criminal before then! Maybe if Surya listened a bit, things would be better.”

“Maybe if they listened to you! You are the Mahasattva, not him! Don’t you see, he does this with everyone he meets. You of all people can’t be fooled. Everything depends on you.

“You always say that. You told me over and over when I was little. Do you know how unhelpful that is?”

“It’s the truth.” The aging Rajas was glaring at her, incredulous at what he was hearing.

“I’m not a leader, Sarkar. I never have been. You always used to tell me to think about my decisions, about the lives that would be lost if I chose wrong. But there’s nothing special about my decisions. I don’t want people to die because they think I’m something I’m not.”

“Is that what this is about?” Sarkar’s disgust was obvious. “Do you think Arjun was perfect, all those years ago? Did he not abandon his people in their hour of need? Who sent him back? Who gave him the power to fight?”

Padma stared petulantly at her old teacher, hesitant. “...Mihir,” she finally said.

“None of us are flawless. No man or woman can be. You think we put our hopes and dreams on an infant because we expected a baby to be wiser than us?” He scoffed. “You are no different than the rest of us, Padma. But you will be more. When Mihir lives inside you, you will be more.”

There was silence in the house, and the sounds of the jungle bled in from outside. Somewhere a bird was startled from its nest, and its cries carried through the air.

“If I will be more…” Padma said slowly, “...then why will you not help me?”

Sarkar seemed taken aback, and there was a long pause. Then he shook his head with a resigned smile. 

“You misunderstand me. I was never going to say no to you. But maybe I should just stop talking.” The old soldier laid his hands on the two armbands Padma carried with her, and slipped them loosely over her wrists.

“Are you ready?” She nodded.

“Bright Mihir, cast your gaze to us, and lay your blessing upon your child….”

Immediately, as if they were alive, the gold bands tightened over Padma’s forearms, and glowed red hot, then white, digging into her skin like fire. Her mouth dropped open, but no scream emerged. The bands were a blinding supernova before her, a searing pain which obliterated her senses until she was forced to close her eyes, and she was alone with the pain.

But not alone. There was another with her, sharing her feelings as no other truly could. And as the presence washed over her and through her she understood that darkness would no longer trouble her soul, and she felt a new pain, the pain of millions who would never know this joy, and she mourned for them as a mother mourns for children she has failed to protect.

She saw her own mother, with a heart blazing with righteous fury. She saw her body burned in the House of the Moon, her face turned to the heavens. She saw her father in grief, saw him alone in an empty field, saw him turn his eyes to the sun and curse its name for choosing his beloved to bear the Chosen.

She saw the world as few could hope to, for she was its light and its warmth. Those who praised her and those who feared her were the same, for they all depended on her alike. Nations rose, cities fell, mountains were ground to dust, but she burned on, casting bright glory into the night.

She saw the passing of ages, the collapse of civilizations she neither knew nor would remember, and she saw the Mirrored City sequestered on its isle for years. She saw its people set out into the world with fearful steps, scattering their villages across the jungles. And she saw those villagers slaughtered, their eyes looking pleadingly up to her as they lay before a huge man with darkness growing incurable in his heart. His face stepped into her light, and she could see the unmistakable smile of Ravi Singh.

And at last, a voice spoke, as clear and bright as a cloudless sky:

“Duty, Padma.”

---------

Current Statistics

Expenditure (337,500 Gold)

Routine farm expansion. [6 Farms; 30,000 gold]

Routine industrial expansion. [9 Factories; 67,500 gold]

Three new settlements spring up, one on the edge of the Boiling Sea itself, where at least they will be able to cook their rice! [3 Settlements; 15,000 gold]

u_z8baE3nfSMsee5g4apUyT8USQKzAuPS0V8j7EI8nzB_Qu2Udz0V_C-oEwwHFJgNULTxrE9U6V_BXoARLhLJ5sC3BzW4aZtn5AwL9Q95LhWil2nnxFSWf2u7wbxaKtSplvyHHMF

Sivakasi, Sinna and Urarchir all get walls. [3 city upgrades; 45,000 gold]

More of the Chittori Champions make their way to Aros, to prove themselves on the fields of battle. [2,000 Veteran T3 Medium Cav; 72,000 gold]

Thousands of screamers join the army, ready to catch arrows for the real soldiers. [6,000 T1 Light Infantry, 12,000 gold]

Barracks. [3 barracks; 15,000 gold]

At last the glorious new walls are complete, full of carvings, hazed with incense. The first sight of the Mirrored City is something no one ever forgets. [T4 Magic; 44,800 gold; 100,000 total.]

[Gift to Hilmedhi; 6,000 gold.]

[30,200 gold remaining]

----------

JsPwTLnY8GaZdiEL9ynI1G90K2o_EMNoHGWYbd0cY6MDiAZD-LCi6EFP_SKUsPBekBsp3FQfRdfi5Ck0_QKcYtiiPB2HzGrWyLcKhgeMlV1Ma7YPxdvci6IoanPzlAAK6pZxVDZj

Population 20,082,871

Edited by Zanderaw

A quiet year. It really shouldn’t be this quiet. Not after what happened. It scares me. -A sailor on the Galaharian Nuncio, written in his journal.

The Kingdom of Five

The Forts struggle to be finished on time, and some of their construction is disrupted by raids, but eventually, they are finished, if a little rushed. They lack some of the embellishments and details of a true castle, but their walls are high, if crooked, and their gates are strong.

The Fortress Libraries

Whispers of change. A voice in the dark. Myriad speaks. (Discord)

The Antigonid Dynasty

Prayers aplenty, but the Ancient One is silent once more. A mere disruption, a moment of alertness, washed away by a thousand thousand years of apathy.

The initial tests do show that such a bolt would probably be possible, though it would require a completely reworked ballista to even launch such a heavy projectile in the first place.

The thin strip of land is not particularly fortified, though they seem to have a token force there. Beyond that, their army seems to be dispersed to various small fortifications scattered on the Eadni mainland or their islands/foothold on the Hand. However, they do not seem to be expecting battle.

The Kingdom of Numeria

More men to service the forge. As the Numerian armies approach Arris, they hear news of another Symon force being gathered near Ischyros, but they hear little of any force near Arris. Scouts, perhaps, small patrols and of course, a Garrison, but there is little more to be seen here. They do hear grumbles from captured men, especially during the march. Apparently the orders from the capital of Loswarn are growing increasingly incoherent and contradictory.

The Kingdom of Bourdeleaux

As the settlers continue to flock north, so do the Herzaka grow more fierce in their raids, entirely pushing away one group of settlers. Though they have yet to engage in wholesale slaughter or truly brutal raids, neither have they been merciful, and many a settler has fallen to their lightning fast raids. Nevertheless, they typically let them flee once they are done, and do not run them down.

However, as the army marches north, the villages and settlements face less pressure, and perhaps they gain reassurance in the presence of the Black Army in the north. A rare sight over the last decade.

The Kingdom of Fyr-Darrick

The King continues to have visions, or sudden impulsive desires, driven by the heart-beat deep within the forest, forever pushing him towards new, foreign ambitions. (Discord)

The Morning Kingdom

A quiet year in the Morning Kingdom, despite the ever present threat to the west, and the disappearances below the city. An aura of fear tinges the inhabitants, as the nature of the unnatural below them is whispered about in dark taverns at night.

The Princedom of Volarucio

A mighty victory indeed. Dimmed perhaps, by the other hosts at the Lithborn’s disposal, and another letter from the Trident. The entire debt is to be repaid in full this coming year, or they will fund the Lithborn Empire in their war.

The Galaharian League

The small town on the coast of Aulem, the only point of contact allowed for foreigners, hosts a small group of so called ‘leaders’. Tribal representatives there to speak to outsiders. They allow the envoy into their large, smoky hall, in which blood-tigers prowl… (discord)

The Duchy of Ulyadir

The rune is, after some research, understood. It is so prevalent that focused research could do nothing but help with its understanding. Eventually, it is brought to the attention of the scholars that it seems, based off of all research and its connection to paintings, to be a very old and empathetic rune for Bloodshed. It’s structure seems to be connected to the others found despite being markedly more achaïc.

The Blood God remains silent, as with many others in this year. 

For now, the glaciers remain as eerily silent as ever. A haunting shadow upon Ulyadir lands. But one crazy old fisherman swears up and down that he saw figures outlined upon the top one night, with the Aurora behind them. He says they stared right into his soul, and read his life in an instant. A mad man, to be sure!

The Kingdom of Hilmedhi

A primitive telescopic construct is finished by the end of the year. Large, unwieldy and not particularly easy to see through, it is progress nonetheless and could prove immensely useful on ships, if it is refined and sturdied. However, it is still far too big for any such use as being put on crossbows.

The bombs remain most unwieldy, but they are safer now, and are less likely to burn their handler. Progress!

The Golem goes in, and light fills the Nexus, a shifting bifrost-like beam. When it fades away, the Golem is still there, but now it has runes inscribed around its arms. As it raises them slowly, two bands of metal around its wrists shift and flow, turning into giant scythe-like blades attached to its forearms, made of gleaming steel. Another shift, and it turns into two iron-shafted maces. Mighty.

The Commonwealth of Ruhn

The bangs of Mums happen all over the Swine lands as the Ruhn soldiers march across it. Soon, little piggy-man hybrids will spread across the world....

Surya

A massive tax fraud scheme is discovered within Surya. A horrible thing for such a shining city. (-48.000k Gold this turn.)

But life goes on, armies rise and young girls heed the call of their gods, waiting patiently for them to be ready.

The Fortress Libraries

VK1pbNl.png

Most assuredly unfinished!

Hide contents

Points and Basic Stats:

Population: 4,932,672 Humans

Cities: The Bastion (fortress/cathedral), Fort Vane (keep), Hardshore (keep), Endeavour, Highhold, Skypeak

Towns: Ashenport

Outposts:

Buildings: Merchant Guild x 4, Shrine, Hermitage, School, Trading Company x 6, Manufactory x 13, Farmland x 19 (+4%), Bog Silk Market, Barracks x 9

Economy: 6 (+75% trade income, +6 to max trade partners)

Education: 7

Size: 2

Military: 2

Mysticism: 4

Trade Partners: Blackmarrow, Knauledge, Ulyadar, Bulgar, Symon, Danwent, Trident, Ashval, Volarucio, Fyr-Darrick

Enclaves: Blackmarrow, Knauledge, Ulyadar, Danwent, Trident, Ashval, Antigonids, Volarucio, Fyr-Darrick, Symon

Research & Technology

Advanced Fortifications (10% off Fortification buildings)

Superior River Boats

Bog Silk Exploitation

Medical Knowledge (35k)

Heavy Infantry

Poisons (10k)

Army:

At Home:

1500 T3 Heavy Infantry

1500 T3 Medium Infantry

1000 T4 Light Archers

In Ashval:

254 T3 Librarian Knights (50 men per unit)

1000 T3 Heavy Infantry

2275 T3 Medium Infantry

250 T3 Medium Infantry Veterans

4500 T1 Light Infantry

2400 T4 Light Archers

450 T3 Medium Cavalry

970 T2 Light Cavalry

6 Repeating Ballistae

---

Total Manpower Mobilised:

25 Adepts

3 Magi

Economy:

Saved: 1700

Base: 3000

New Towns/Cities: 18,000

Econ Points: 6000

Pop: 13,500

Trade: 17,500

Ports: 5000

Merchant Guild: 12,000

Manufactories: 13,000

Bog Silk: 3000

Enclaves: 20,000

Unit Upkeep: -5000

Veteran Upkeep: -1000

---

Total: 106,700

---

Total Funds: 106,700

Actions:

• Acting on a divine vision, Allidar Varchus and a contingent of adepts and bodyguards head to the semi-defunct Librarian Enclave in Ischyros to base themselves there and carry out the will of their God...
  • Bloated Throat prisoners taken from the Battle of Lusta’s Cave, and since imprisoned in the bowels of the Ashval Enclave and fed with raw meat, are telepathically interrogated.
  • Some Throat prisoners are summarily executed and autopsied for insight into them. Medical knowledge is used.
  • 1500 T3 Medium Cavalry [24,000]
  • 1000 T3 Light Cavalry [10,000]
  • 100 T3 Librarian Knights [8000]
  • Merchant Guild in Highhold. [9000] (10% off 10k cost, Human discount for commercial)
  • Merchant Guild in Skypeak. [9000] (^^^)
  • Trading Company in the Bastion. [6300] (10% off 7k ^^^)
  • Ashenport upgraded to city Fortress Library. [15,000]
  • Farmland x 1 [5000]
  • Research into Crossbowmen, based off the sight of such inventions in the hands of the Danwenti. [9000] (10% off the 10k cost, School Bonus)
  • Work continues on a Monastery at the Bastion. [11,000] (51k total of 100k)

400 saved.

upKlAcxD_hNLq2pt_1WKjNMXpliXIAA95xy_YWzRGcAQENwhyGaEQQN6hZSBICNLfAJngJvA4uSrNVxQN2ujzLeoc0rjz-eKxCS8wxeX9m9WMjDdVGlAtAyAZcq1n3q50yhGu53t

EMPIRE OF BOURDELEAUX

Ruler: H.I.M. Emperor Adrian II

Government: Imperial Constitutional Monarchy

Population: ~ 19,560,179

Allies: Galaharian League, Kingdom of Fyr-Darrick

Trade Partners: Galaharian League, Kingdom of Fyr-Darrick, Kingdom of Helmedhi, Antigonids, Republic of Danwent, Hakkans, Princedoms of Volarucio, Aulem, House Blackmarrow, Trident, Kingdom of Numeria, Passans, Kingdom of Five, Symon, Eadni, Commonwealth of Ruhn

As far as the eye could see, a long column of men stretched across the horizon. The air was filled with the sound of trodding boots, and clinking plate. The soldiers had with them in tow all their provisions, entrenching tools, weaponry, and armor. Quite the march with the quite the amount of luggage. Yet, the men of Bourdeleaux had always been accustomed to burden of campaign. The extra weight they threw upon their shoulders seemed to them no more than the weight of the tunics they worse on a day to day basis.

Their armor glinted in the Sun, the black proving to be a stark contrast on this bright day. The scent of sea salt always lingered near as the Black Army was within spitting distance of the Barrier. Keeping pace with the lowly foot were several supply and war vessels, flying the runes of Galahar or the Sun of Bourdeleaux. The moods of the men were mixed, some ecstatic to do battle once more, others fearing the distance of the campaign. Nevertheless, they pushed onwards.

The regimental fife and drum blared in the distance, as an officer galloped the length of the formation, no doubt relaying crucial information to a superior. The Black Army expected the worst. Though Bulgar was their intended foe, they expected the Herzakans to spring out in ambush at any time. Their time would come. But for now, Bourdeleaux’s sights were set elsewhere.

Countless units marched in unison, each flying their own heraldry and arms. For what is ordinarily a pallet of gold and black, they were supplemented by the banners of the various noble houses, knights, and regiments. A true sight to see, putting even the most vibrant Bourdelaic festivals and celebrations to shame.

Towards the front of the fabled formation were the famed heroes of 1st Brigade, 3rd Regiment, A Company - Alucard, Jonas, and Gawain. They were parallel to each other in the marching order, each heaving their own kit.

“Soo…” began Alucard.

Jonas scowled adjusting his bedroll to neatly fit between his torso and arm, marching all the while, “Listen, kid, you don’t need to do that.”

“Do what?” Alucard questioned, “Looks to me I’m doing the same thin’ as you.”

“Forget it.” Jonas shook his head, then resigned, “Was there something you wanted to say?”

“As a matter of fact, I wanted to know if you guys’d written your wills?”

“Why would we?” asked Gawain.

Alucard coughed, “Well, in case-”

“That’s coward talk.” interjected Jonas. “I don’t intend to die. Do you?”

“Well, no..”

“Good, then keep your mouth shut. You’d be doing us all a favor.”

“Yeah, and the last thing we need is for you to start blabbering ‘bout how you left your sweetroll in the oven while we’re deep behind enemy lines.” said Gawain.

Alucard scratched his neck, “Do I really talk that much?”

“Yes.” to his surprise, was his section’s universal response. The word being echoed by a handful of other members of unit, otherwise not involved in the conversation. With that, Alucard piped down.

CITIES - 5

• Souvois (15 Barracks, 1 Port, 1 Place of Worship, 1 Temple, 1 Merchant’s Guild)

• Omignon (1 Port, 1 Merchant’s Guild)

• Vascogne (1 Port, 1 Merchant’s Guild)

• Senzia-by-the-Bay (1 Port, 1 Merchant’s Guild)

• Alingavia (1 Port, 1 Merchant’s Guild)

• Talouse (1 Port, 1 Merchant’s Guild)

TOWNS 19 24

• Suttre-upon-the-Twins

• Vispard

• Adana

• Frigia

• Mennebor

• Coutrinia

• Rune

• Verendelia

• Plestiphor

• Touvres

• Benninbinges

• Epsomme

• Werdaux

• Serridinia

• Wetz

• Lusignan

• Gadebors

• Alingavia

• Talouse

• Vermont

• Moraviscourt

• Venderval

• Annecy

• Valence

• Vussel

SETTLEMENTS - 3

• Reynes

• Pulle

• Duvernay

FARMLANDS - 79 - 19,750,000

SETTLEMENT CAP - 53

RECRUITMENT CAP - 9

FINANCES AND ACTIONS

Income: 239,500g (Base - 3k, 6 Economy Pts - 6k, Pop - 58.5 Resources - 6k, Merchant Guilds - 18k, Base Trade - 17.5k, Ports - 30k, Cities/Towns - 96k, Incoming Caravels - 1k, Manufactories - 1k)

Upkeep: 20,000g (Army), 7,500g (Veterancy), 3,000 (Navy)  =30,500g.

[25,000g] Constructing 5 Farms

[0g] Upgrading Reynes, Pulle, and Duvernay to Towns

[15,000g] Constructing 3 Settlements; Challons, Guillac, Porfront

[42.000g] Construction of 6 Trade Companies

[15,000g] Upgrading Lassus to City

[15,000g] Constructing 3 Barracks

[25,500g/90,000g] Beginning Construction of Monastery

[48,000g] Recruiting 6 Units of T4 Heavy Infantry

[18,000g] Recruiting 2 Units of T4 Veteran Heavy Infantry

[5,000g] Recruiting 1 Unit of T3 Crossbowmen

[MOD] Bourdelaic explorer and ship captain Sir Gregoire Dupuis takes his Carrack, HIMS Prince Adrian, and a contingent of troops and sailors out of Revar’s Gulf. They sail west, in the direction they believe to be the fabled Twin Isles.

[0g] Some troops movements, exercises, and patrols.

Antigonid Dynasty

9l2s90ZpjXJ7jK2ExuKltwIcbKpUIeGe_LeVg-1GMZrsrOkq_xfIhF_zZDfarb8CJorkLQt3ZYIOxMs9wvQHP6C4K8-L1s1D6XRnJM1Y3ysuVjhzug8a_go8qt8TfNU103WHqJ2R

----------------------------------=0=----------------------------------

“Indeed, The Ancient One is truly a cryptic being, Your Grace..”

“What else could the surge of power I, We all experienced on that night last year have meant? If not sail north, to seek the source of this light?”

“Your guess is as good as mine, your Grace. All that matters to me is that we will not have to bury ourselves in furs much longer. As much as I hate the tropical heat, it would be welcomed with open arms at present.”

“Still, I question the nature of the Ancient One. Perhaps, he is not as forthcoming as Aleuas believes. Perhaps, the texts which detail his sentience is a mere explanation for the inexplicable. Yes, I believe I have uncovered the purpose of our Voyage, the revelation we were destined to make, Alcides. The eye of the Great Titan is not as vigilant as those of his creations. His is far more… ancient, more, dormant, unfocused, primordial. The Ancient One is not the Great overseer that Aleuas believes, instead, he is the latent power of the universe, the source of all magic and divinity. But still, a proper answer only raises many more questions. If the Ancient One is purely dormant, essence of our universe, what could we possibly conjure to stir him? What is our purpose if our efforts to stir our god is pointless, Alcides?”

“Save it for the High Priest, Your Grace. You are weary from our journey from Ulya. The ship will sail fine without you. Rest, recollect your thoughts, and inform the council upon your arrival. There will be much to be done when we return. No doubt, the drums of war already beat across our homeland as Lord Aristaeus leads the legions west.”

“Your council is wise beyond your years” The King remarks with a small laugh as he takes his captain’s advice and steps away from the deck to his own quarters. As he walks across the wooden deck, he looks to the stars, the celestial bodies shone so brightly.. Perhaps, his answers hung above his very head...

------------------------=0=------------------------

Heavy clouds hung in the sky, so large as if they were about to burst. A thick fog blanketed the Mongerellian countryside, and the city of Koribalis, the provincial capital. The distinctive clank of the heavy armor echoed across the abandoned countryside streets as they grew nearer and nearer to their destination. The scene was illuminated by only the strongest of the Moon’s rays and the light of the lantern in Priam’s hand. As he strode down the Mongerellian road, two more men at his side, a few dozen or so more behind him, the thought of what was about to happen clawed at the back of his mind; What if the insurgents were expecting them, what if they were walking into their hand.. He pushed the thoughts away, the terrified Mongerellian peasant had said enough after they started removing fingers. The Mongerellians knew what they were doing when they chose to organize their pathetic resistance.. Now they would be crushed under the Great Titan’s banner.

The company of some fifty men now stood only several tens of meters from the estate when Priam raises his hand halting them all. “The Insurgents are to be butchered, no quarter given. Lord Leontius wants the leadership taken alive, so they may be publicly executed. I expect this to be quick, I would very much like to make it to my wife tonight.” With that, subtle nods and murmur escape the Leytouched as they slowly fan out, just another day’s work...

The main contingent, ten men including Priam himself approach the gate where several mongerellian soldiers stood watch, talking among themselves. One of them, a short man with an unkempt face steps forward, the moonlight reflecting off his billhook.

“What business do Antigonid men have with the Lord Vormak at this hour?”

As Priam produces a scroll and begins to unfurl it, his retinue begins to draw their blades. This garners the attention of the rest of the guards who slowly come too. “Lord Vormak has refused the Lord-Governor’s summons to the Royal Capital, and his levies have been found organizing with mongerellian resistance organizations. By order of the King, Lord Vormak is to be brought to the Royal Capital, alive or dead. Step aside and no harm will come to your men, Mongerellian.”

A moment of hesitation and alarm washes over the captains face as his eyes widen and he scrambles for the horn strapped around his person. However, he doesn't get far. One of the Leytouched steps forward, expertly cutting the man across the chest and sending him tumbling towards the dirt. All around Priam, half asleep Mongerellian guards are quickly cut to pieces, left dying on the ground...

“Sound the horn, get this door open, I want the Lord alive.” Priam commands as he withdraws his own blade and sinks it into the back of the dying captain, who was now struggling in the dirt. The horn blasts from a man to his right, a few seconds pass and several more blare out from the rest of the estate. Then, the stout wooden gates begin to open, heaved aside by Priam’s men.

Over the course of the next hours, the Leytouched, supplemented by Latesian Infantrymen stormed the Vormak estate from all sides. Fierce resistance offered by the household guard was quickly brushed aside, and the halls were stained red with blood. The treasonous Lord along with his conspirators were detained, the treachery snuffed out in its cradle as soon as it had begun.

----------------------=0=----------------------

To the Eadni,

It saddens me to bring such an event to your attention, however my King and God will it so. Within the nominally peaceful province of Voreia Mongerellia, disturbances and unrest have inexplicably began to pick up once more. Upon further investigation, and the interrogation of Lord Vormak and his conspirators, It has been revealed that such actions have been propped up by funding from what we believe to be your own state. Obviously, a foreign power which actively funds unrest within our own state cannot be tolerated, nor continue to exist. As a reasonable and kind peoples, we present you with the following demands.

-The Eadni Nation will fully convert to worship of Voleus, the God of Magic, The Great Titan.
-The Eadni Nation will swear absolute fealty to King Aegos VII, The Titan’s Chosen, Redeemer of the East, Hegemon of the Latesian Freehold, Triumpher of Mongerellia, and Upholder of House Antigos.
-The Eadni Nation will surrender to the Antigonid Dynasty all of its active warships
-The Eadni Nation will surrender command of all of her regular troops to the Antigonid Dynasty in order to combat the growing bloated throat horde.

If such demands are not met immediately, then I regret to inform you that our two peoples have entered a state of war.
                                                                                                         Lord-Governor Leontius Miros

----------------------=0=----------------------

Actions & Spending

Gross Income + Treasury: 129,150

Net Income: 120,150

Financial Actions:

-Routine Farm expansion (10,000)
-Routine Industrial expansion (37,500)
-A Great Shrine is built to the Ancient One within the Royal Capital (20,000)
-A Merchant Guild & Port are constructed in Dytikos (22,500)
-A Great Machine emerges from the foundries of Pelos, capable of spitting great streams of fire (5,000)

-2,500 T3 Silver Legionnaires, and 500 T3 Light cavalrymen are raised in Pelos (30,000)
-Some Ordermen are hired (2,000)

Mod Actions:

-The King returns south, landing in Asterion due to the expected circumstances, from a mildly unproductive trip to Ulyadar

-The King, without answers, looks to the heavens for perhaps they hold the key he seeks. However, funds are tight. Study of the stars with whatever equipment they have for now will have to do.. (Education 7)
-In an act of peace, All formerly Mongerellian citizens are elevated to citizen status on the condition this rebellion ends at once. This is made clear across all of Mongerellia 
-The King continues his worship, albeit far less frequently than before. Still, offerings of incense are brought to honor and recognize the Ancient One. Aegos continues to look for the latent power of the earth, though only to feel it, to make sure he does not miss anything.. (500)

Edited by Krefarus

THE KINGDOM OF NUMERIA

The Royal Era of Aemer, A.E 424 (Year 1524)

N7jyU0pae86l7Y_9xRy21mxTQO5TjUlBNC-21veLsJxbAtayD_B5zk1_SJbPLriK_uwMDwNfgJUfUfoFv_GX9MLs6jdyiNbetCok6tThIff7rxNaNCrsiTHUk-ojY6GqBYqQCuRn

ROYAL ACTIONS

Available Imperial Denarii (Gold): 71,500

The reconquest of Arris is underway, as the Regiments of Numeria strike up a victory in a splendid turn of events for the Kingdom. Now seemingly on the rise, the King has set his eyes upon the eastern reaches of his realm, a region burdened with the rule of foreign invaders. The City will once again be his. [Invasion of Arris]

[Upgrading 4 Settlements to Towns]

In order to alleviate the troubles that come along with such an explosive development in urbanization, four new noble realms are carved out of the current setting. [Constructing 4 Cities | 60000/60000]

A continued initiative for housing Numerian refugees. [Establishing 2 Settlements | 10000/10000]

Saving 1500g

KINGDOM OF NUMERIA STATS MENU

Leader: Aemyr V of House Namyr

Capital: Royal City of Lyria [Merchant Guild, Hermitage, x6 Manufactory, Church, x3 Farms]

Cities: Nyria [Merchant Guild, Church]

Tyria [Merchant Guild, Church, School]

Tyniria (+3k) [Merchant Guild, Temple]

Arris (+3k) [Merchant Guild] | OCCUPIED BY FOREIGN INTRUDERS |

Mineria (+3k) [Merchant Guild, Temple]

Aenyria (3k) [Merchant Guild, Church]

Towns: Grelderia (3k)

Nyniria (3k)

Qhoheria (3k)

Taelniria (3k)

Yaeliria (3k)

Settlements: Aeria

Yuria

Jaeneria

Lunaeria

Fortress: Helmden

Current Projects: Researching Osmalt (10% School Bonus)

Population: 9,147,559 Total

700,000~ in Lyria

400,000~ in Tyria

300,000~ in Nyria

300,000~ in Mineria

400,000~ in Tyniria

300,000~ in Aenyria

6,500,000~ in rural regions

Military:

Army

8 (2800) units of Heavy Infantry [All T3, Seasoned] 

2 (900) units of Heavy Infantry [All T3]

1 (500) unit of Lyrian Sentinels [All T3, Seasoned] 

2 (900) unit of Lyrian Sentinels [All T3]

??  (2650) units of Blackmarrow Heavy Infantry [T4] (No Upkeep)

?? (875) units of Blackmarrow Veteran Heavy Infantry [T4] (No Upkeep) 

15 (7200) units of Medium Infantry [All T3, Seasoned] 

1 (500) unit of Medium Infantry [All T3]

11 (6300) units of Light Infantry [All T3, Seasoned] 

7 (3350) units of Light Archers [Unique]

1 (500) unit of Light Cavalry 

9 (4500) units of Medium Cavalry [All T3, Seasoned] 

1 (unit) 500 of Medium Cavalry [All T3]

Total Infantry Count: 31,475 - 27,950

Magia

34 adepts 3 Magi

Economy: 

Base Income: 3000g

Economic Points: 5000g

Town: 27000g [24000] (Tyniria, Arris, Mineria, Aenyria, Grelderia, Nyniria, Qhoheria, Taelniria, Yaeliria)

Population: 27000g

Trade: 3000g (Republic of Danwent, Empire of Bourdeleaux)

Merchants Guilds: 21000g [18,000] (Lyria, Tyria, Nyria, Tyniria, Arris, Mineria, Aenyria)

Manufactorie(s): 6000g (x6 Lyria)

Treasury: 2500

Upkeep: 

Infantry: 9000 + 5500 (EXP) = 14,500

Fortress: 2000

-----------------------

Total: 71,500g

Danwent – 1524

“For war does not judge the man who lights the pyre. It only consumes and that’s it.”

More Roleplay might be added, once some things are sorted out.

Nation Info:

Government:

Civil War:

King Thoryus Armon + Stalwart Loyalists

vs

Grand Senator Royolus Artonii + Grand Republicans

Republic, ruled by 186 senators (lifetime positions).

Traditionalist League: 19 Senators

Commoner’s League: 30 Senators

Prosperous Path Party: 41 Senators

Stalwart Guard: 30 Senators

Frontier: 11 Senators

Adherence Party: 13 Senators

Grand Republican Party: 23 Senators

Unaffiliated: 19 Senators

Senate Seats: 186 total, 186 filled (20 from the Capital, 10 per city, 8 per town, 4 per settlement)

People of note:

Aywentos Rumaari (Senator of the Traditionalist League), aged 47 – undecided

Dionius Liber (Senator of the Commoner’s League), aged 49 – supporting the Republic

Theodos Abemani (Senator of the Prosperous Path Party), aged 47 – absent, party supporting the Republic

King Thoryus Armon (Senator of the Stalwart Guard), aged 50 – leading

Otto Mikkelbach (Senator of the “Frontier”), aged 41 – supporting Thoryus Armon

Kaylius Sarnari (Senator of the Adherence Party), aged 44 – supporting Thoryus Armon

Royolus Artonii (Senator of the Grand Republican Party), aged 43 – leading the Republic

Hasoran Alaari (General of the Stalwart Loyalists), aged 44

Tarun Syndrii (General of the Grand Republicans), aged 32

Population: 24,017,569 this year. (4,500,000 Starter) (deducted losses before calculation, coming to 21,686,292)

Growth: 3% + 4,5% (farms) + 0,25% Moranese Wheat + 1% (national idea) + 0% Growth Spell (cooldown 2 turns) + 2% Elder Soul Blessings (T5)

97 farmsteads.

Cities:

Tzaria (1,100,000 inhabitants) (Capital) – Market (IV), Trade Port, Manufactory, School, Temple, Great Wonder (T5), Merchant Guild, Trading Company, three barracks, Military academy

Essevith (800,000 inhabitants) (Starter) – Merchant Guild

Ruhia (600,000 inhabitants) (Starter) – Merchant Guild, Trading Company

Susvii (700,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port, Trading Company

Koryii (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild

Wessevith (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild

Raedia (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port, Trading Company

Rohsor (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port, Trading Company

Esorvor (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trading Company

Razryii (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port

Solinyii (500,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port

Rotyia (500,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port

Towns:

Hybria (700,000 inhabitants)

Shovia (600,000 inhabitants)

Tzarkyii (600,000 inhabitants)

Arevith (600,000 inhabitants)

Esolia (500,000 inhabitants)

Krytor (500,000 inhabitants)

Caldria (500,000 inhabitants)

Morvera (500,000 inhabitants)

Settlements:

National Budget:

Treasury: 750 Duwats.

Income: 228,000 Duwats

Base Income: +3,000 Duwats

Economic Points: +4,000 Duwats

Merchant Guilds (11): +33,000 Duwats (Rohsor inactive)

Trade Partners: (Symon, Numeria, Bordealeux, Eadni, Galahar, Librarians, Fyr Darrick, Trident, Volarucio, Äulem) +10,000 Duwats

Trade node of Susvii: +3,000 Duwats (city + trade port)

Population Taxation: +72,000 Duwats

Trade Port of Tzaria: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Susvii: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Raedia: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Rohsor: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Razryii: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Solinyii: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Rotyia: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Towns & Cities: +51,000 Duwats

Moranese Wheat: +1,500 Duwats

Manufactory in Tzaria: +1,000 Duwats

Road tolls: +1,500 Duwats

Exports: +12,000 Duwats

Caravels arriving at Danwent: +1,000 Duwats (4 from Galahar)

Reparations from Bourdeleaux: +5,000 Duwats (this turn only)

Expenditure: 31,250 Duwats

Armed Forces:  -18,250 Duwats

Total of 54,850 men. Equals -18,000 gold for land maintenance. -250 gold for Veteran Upkeep.

Bronze Legion (T3 Unique Medium Infantry) at 11,675 men (2,700 garrisoned) – Regular

Bronze Legion (T3 Unique Medium Infantry) at 250 men – Veteran (upkeep -50% from academy)

T1 Regular Light Archers at 3,750 men (1,500 garrisoned)

T2 Regular Medium Archers at 1,500 men (500 garrisoned)

Danwentii Pavise Crossbows (T3 Unique Crossbows) at 5,425 men (3,300 garrisoned)

T3 Regular Medium Cavalry at 2,050 men

T3 Light Infantry at 13,500 men

T3 Light Archers at 8,500 men

Militia

T1 Light Infantry at 4,100 men

T1 Light Archers at 2,150 men

Disarmed (POW)

Bronze Legion (T3 Med. Inf.) – 500 men

Danwent Pavise (T3 Crossbow) – 450 men

Skirmish Archers (T1 Light Archers) – 400 men

Riders (T3 Med. Cavalry) – 50 men

Militia Archers (T1 Light Archers) – 250 men

Militia Men (T1 Light Inf.) – 300 men

Naval Forces: -5,000 Duwats

10 galleys at 250 men each

Fortifications: -8,000 Duwats

1 Castle in Ruhia (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 500 Light Archers

1 Keep in Essevith (No upkeep) manned by 500 Light Archers

1 Fortress in Tzaria (-2,000 Duwats) manned by 500 Light Archers, 500 Medium Archers, 500 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Tzarkyii (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Hybria (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Keep in Koryii (No upkeep) manned by 300 Danwent Pavise, 200 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Esorvor (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Shovia (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Krytor (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

Available currency: 197,500 Duwats

National Resources:

4 unit of Moranese Wheat for trade (Market in Tzaria) (Exporting to Sehmon (3k), Trident (4k), Surya (5k) (3))

Republican Actions:

Twenty stretches of Farmland are ordered for the growing population in Danwent. (-50,000 Duwats)

Four new companies of Danwent Pavise are recruited in the realms at the end of the year. (-26,000 Duwats)

A new companies of Bronze Legion join the national ranks. (-5,000 Duwats)

A new company of Riders join the armed forces of Danwent. (-8,000 Duwats)

Twentyone barracks are erected throughout Danwent, to bolster the military capabilities of the nation itself. (-105,000 Duwats)

The remainder is being retained. (-3,500 Duwats)

All militia are disbanded and may head home.

---

Kingdom of Danwent – 1525

So dawns a new time for the Danwent, now duly named Kingdom of Danwent. Thoryus Armon has achieved his goal and obtained absolute power in the rich nation of Danwent. The question is, where will he lead it, in a world that unravels more and more, with wars in the west and the east.

In his own lands, reforms came through, shaping the hierarchy severely with the introduction of nobility ranks.

Nation Info:

Government:

Absolute Monarchy with one King.

People of note:

King Thoryus Armon, aged 51

High Priest Kaylius Sarnari, aged 45

Duke Aywentos Rumaari, aged 48

Duke Otto von Mikkelbach, aged 42

Duke Hasoran Alaari, aged 45

Count Theodos Abemani, aged 48

Count Tarun Syndrii, aged 33

Population: 26,599,181 this year. (4,500,000 Starter) (deducted losses before calculation, coming to 24,017,319)

Growth: 3% + 4,5% (farms) + 0,25% Moranese Wheat + 1% (national idea) + 0% Growth Spell (cooldown 1 turns) + 2% Elder Soul Blessings (T5)

117 farmsteads.

Cities:

Tzaria (1,500,000 inhabitants) (Capital) – Market (IV), Trade Port, Manufactory, School, Temple, Great Wonder (T5), Merchant Guild, Trading Company, three barracks, Military academy

Essevith (1,000,000 inhabitants) (Starter) – Merchant Guild, three barracks

Ruhia (1,000,000 inhabitants) (Starter) – Merchant Guild, Trading Company, three barracks

Susvii (1,000,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port, Trading Company, three barracks

Koryii (1,000,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, three barracks

Wessevith (1,000,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, three barracks

Raedia (1,000,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port, Trading Company, three barracks

Rohsor (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port, Trading Company, three barracks

Esorvor (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trading Company

Razryii (600,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port

Solinyii (500,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port

Rotyia (500,000 inhabitants) – Merchant Guild, Trade Port

Towns:

Hybria (700,000 inhabitants)

Shovia (600,000 inhabitants)

Tzarkyii (600,000 inhabitants)

Arevith (600,000 inhabitants)

Esolia (500,000 inhabitants)

Krytor (500,000 inhabitants)

Caldria (500,000 inhabitants)

Morvera (500,000 inhabitants)

Settlements:

National Budget:

Treasury: 3,500 Duwats.

Income: 259,500 Duwats

Base Income: +3,000 Duwats

Economic Points: +4,000 Duwats

Merchant Guilds (12): +36,000 Duwats

Trade Partners (10/14): (Symon, Numeria, Bordealeux, Eadni, Galahar, Librarians, Fyr Darrick, Trident, Volarucio, Äulem) +15,000 Duwats

Trade node of Susvii: +3,000 Duwats (city + trade port)

Population Taxation: +79,500 Duwats

Trade Port of Tzaria: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Susvii: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Raedia: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Rohsor: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Razryii: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Solinyii: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Trade Port of Rotyia: +5,000 Duwats (10 trade partners)

Towns & Cities: +51,000 Duwats

Moranese Wheat: +1,500 Duwats

Manufactory in Tzaria: +1,000 Duwats

Road tolls: +1,500 Duwats

Exports: +12,000 Duwats

Caravels arriving at Danwent: +1,000 Duwats (4 from Galahar)

Symon gift: +7,500 Duwats

Numeria gift: +6,500 Duwats

Elea gift: +2,000 Duwats

Expenditure: 30,250 Duwats

Armed Forces:  -17,250 Duwats

Total of 51,100 men. Equals -17,000 gold for land maintenance. -250 gold for Veteran Upkeep.

Bronze Legion (T3 Unique Medium Infantry) at 12,175 men (2,700 garrisoned) – Regular

Bronze Legion (T3 Unique Medium Infantry) at 250 men – Veteran (upkeep -50% from academy)

T1 Regular Light Archers at 3,750 men (1,500 garrisoned)

T2 Regular Medium Archers at 1,500 men (500 garrisoned)

Danwentii Pavise Crossbows (T3 Unique Crossbows) at 7,425 men (3,300 garrisoned)

T3 Regular Medium Cavalry at 2,500 men

T3 Light Infantry at 13,500 men

T3 Light Archers at 8,500 men

T3 Symonese Heavy Infantry at 500 men

T3 Symonese Medium Infantry at 1,000 men

Naval Forces: -5,000 Duwats

10 galleys at 250 men each

Fortifications: -8,000 Duwats

1 Castle in Ruhia (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 500 Light Archers

1 Keep in Essevith (No upkeep) manned by 500 Light Archers

1 Fortress in Tzaria (-2,000 Duwats) manned by 500 Light Archers, 500 Medium Archers, 500 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Tzarkyii (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Hybria (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Keep in Koryii (No upkeep) manned by 300 Danwent Pavise, 200 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Esorvor (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Shovia (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

1 Castle in Krytor (-1,000 Duwats) manned by 600 Danwent Pavise, 400 Bronze Legion

Available currency: 232,250 Duwats

National Resources:

4 unit of Moranese Wheat for trade (Market in Tzaria) (Exporting to Sehmon (3k), Trident (4k), Surya (5k) (3))

Actions:

Twenty stretches of Farmland are ordered for the growing population in Danwent. (-50,000 Duwats)

All remaining towns are given city status. (-120,000 Duwats)

Following the long wish from now High Priest Kaylius, the Republic constructs Temples in Essevith and Rohsor, whilst expanding the temple in Tzaria to a Church. (-55,000 Duwats)

The remainder is being retained. (-7,250 Duwats)

T H E   M O R N I N G   K I N G D O M

q60l0tp13e9z.png?width=960&auto=webp&s=2

A peaceful year in the Morning Kingdom. The Morning King, Guan Liang, renews focus on the prosperity of the realm, and improving mercantile infrastructure. New ports are constructed in Yonghai and Luoyang, allowing for a greater volume of goods to flow into and out of the Kingdom. Furthermore, the Morning King gives royal charters to three new trade companies in each of the Kingdom’s cities, hoping to bring in traders from further afield. A trading expedition is sent up north to the House of Blackmarrow, in hopes of improving relations between the brothers in faith through closer economic co-operation.

The Morning King also funds the construction of a new shrine in the capital, hoping to further bolster the zealousness of the people’s faith. 

Markedly more clandestine actions occur in a small prison camp out in the Virid Brume, as 2 adepts are dispatched to the fog-ridden forest.

S U M M A R Y

Ports in Yonghai and Luoyang [27,000 Gold]

Trade Companies in Liangjing, Yonghai, and Luoyang [18,900 Gold]

Trade Offer sent to Blackmarrow

Shrine in Liangjing [20,000 Gold]

Spoopy Actions

Morning Kingdom Statistics

Edited by hellfiazz

Kingdom of Five

SEUOt1KKvLcA7Iv101MLgp3vF3erTIFaRHddkcL631QiaYw9XEd66Cce11z2m4vQHOwLuSpVqIiyp0LYw41Ws0XH2ePJFzP5THEZknGRlVINoTZxZIrCbBtwjqT2eAVycC0pMdhi

Nation Roleplay:

Ser Feobald oinked as he took a bite of the chicken laid before him on the platter, the hall was filled with noises of Oinks, chortles and squeals as the Knights of oink dined on the finest food stolen from the Suryan convoys. Officers from the raiding corps had arrived to share news in the fort hall before quickly leaving on horse, a peasant had killed one of the Chosen few in the Suryan ranks with a shitstained rock.

Celebrations as thousands died to the south to a menace unparalleled, the trick of the mind to bring some stability back to the Kingdom. Outside the sounds

of soldiers drilling, smiths pounding away at creating new tools of war, and the occasional wail of a woman being sent home after her husband's death with nothing but some gold and her children. Feobald slumped in his chair, the King had ordered him to engage the Suryans in battle but he feared direct confrontation. 

Standing after finishing his food, he took his leave to the second layer of the walls of the fort as he looked into the distance at the plains before him. Thousands had died throughout the landscape and only so many had made it home safely to the northern defenses. An even greater interior wall was being built as thousands of soldiers flooded in with even more to follow.

The Swine were preparing, not to kill and push out their aggressors but for the coming of their great leader.

Population: 19,446,124 Fivians

Gold Expenditure: 256,050 Gold with Upkeep

(65,000 Gold) 5,000 T3.5 Heavy Infantry march out from around the capital, their destinations set around the nation to defend it. 

(68,000 Gold) 4,000 T3.5 Medium Cavalry men ride to join the forces of the free. [8 units]

(11,000 Gold) 1,000 T3.5 Crossbowmen join the ranks of the guard.

(26,000 Gold) Purchases for the year. 

(39,050 \ 150,000 Gold) A great wonder begins construction hidden away underground. 

(2,500 Gold) Could there be a better alloy then Swinium? The smiths stare at the messengers sent by the King then weep as they go to once again spend countless hours slamming their hammers into different types of metal. A set of black iron is looked at specifically, maybe they could artificially mimic its makeup? [T4 Mimic eh?] (Education 3)

(45,000 Gold) The second cathedral of the nation.

KH7UhTSEU8Em8R0XASRQ8rblhysMrbz73FsfedcrLlBsnYiNXA2dEdb_lVcxtwjwj_nqG70z0kPdfoigOMfir2enEBcp2jkCvjdaG1GT5o2cq6bMFZEJHQADyYrYxdNz8NQ4J3kG

(Excuse Pygmy being on here, will edit post modpost.)

Edited by Devland99

The Kingdom of Fyr-Darrick

pW56Sv8HcUCF7nqZuabPV5F96p6lFEMVhcmn2kCjm1GHL59zCKzj6mZvkbzf5j24pWzRMe7kGyqIjGexx7M9GEEKDvIzbIxsMhGhAtByqWTSLUmsFp25_AGeuFwuq2bpEOsHlkf_

Nation Stats

Spoiler

Leaders

King Eonir the Great Stag

High Priestess Dycha 

Prince Aeleandor the Warden

Population

Income

Base: 7,000

Towns/Cities: 51,000

Population: 32,000

Trade: 9,000

Trade Caravels: 16,000

Manufactories: 13,000

Merchant Guilds: 24,000

Port: 3,000

Upkeep: -18,325

Total Before Upkeep: 155,000

Total After Upkeep: 136,675

Treasury

Start: 140,725

End: 2,725

Trade Partners

Galaharian League

Empire of Bordeleaux

Kingdom of Hilmedhi

Kingdom of Bulgar

Republic of Danwent 

Fortress Libraries 

Cities, settlements and Fortresses

Talsyn (Capital), Population of City and Surrounding Area: 635,139 

Anmyr (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 644,139

The Midnight Anvil (Fortress) Garrison: 500 Light Archers

Modryn (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 635,686

Tal Silvoc (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 634,713

Tal Dovar (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 642,669

Glade of the Eternal Midnight (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 634,722

Tal Rarvyn (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 642,261

Tor Woyn (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 640,185 

Tal Shavil (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 634,735

Elysria (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 634,735

Chrace (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 634,735

Calabor (Town) Population of Settlement and Surrounding Area: 634,735

Sheryn (Town) Population of Settlement and Surrounding Area: 550,186

Alewoyk (Town) Population of Settlement and Surrounding Area: 550,186

Tarvyn (Town) Population of Settlement and Surrounding Area: 550,186

Wolec (Town) Population of Settlement and Surrounding Area: 550,186

Glade of the New Dawn (City) Population of City and Surrounding Area: 1,000,000

Buildings

Shrine

Hermitage

Monastery 

Font of Life - 1% Population Growth

Laboratory

Temple x1

Church x2

Farms x40

Merchant Guilds x8

Manufactory x13

Port

Trading Company x3

Barracks x10

National Idea

Guardians of the Forest: For Centuries the Fey peoples had watched over the Forest with careful vigil, many never ending their watch and opting to continue service in the Army of the Fey rather than retire to find a craft outside of Military pursuits. 20% Cost reduction on Veteran and Elite Cost, 10% reduction on upkeep costs for Veteran and Elites.

Military 

4,600 Greenthroat Riders (Medium Cavalry) T3 Equipment

400 Greenthroat Riders Veteran (Medium Cavalry) T3 Equipment

6,900 Greenthroat Guard (Medium Infantry/Archers), T2/T3 Equipment

180 Greenthroat Guard Elite (Medium Infantry/Archers), T3 Equipment

7,200 Heavy Infantry, T3 Equipment

175 Veteran Heavy Infantry, T3 Equipment

10,400 Light Infantry

3,000 Light Archers

200 Veteran Light Archers, T2 Equipment

12 Trade Caravels

23 Adepts

2 Magi

3 Mangonels

6 Trebuchets

4 Ents

Military Equipment

Iron (T2): 8,450 Stored

Leather (T2): 750 Equipped

Steel (T3): 19,455 Equipped

Detailed Military List

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1grgCqnxr1FzkeS9S5YSXjYJZ3CeDbDvHp2pcC5QxLWo/edit?usp=sharing

Activity 

In the streets of the City formerly known as Lamentation the citizenry are gathered together by the Magi Priestess Dycha and many of the lesser Priests of the Great Chieftain and Allfather of the Fey Race. Many of their assistants would be carrying baskets full of bread, being handed out in an orderly fashion being overseen by several Cohorts of Royal Fey Spears, officers carefully watching the crowd. The human civilians still looking a little gaunt even over a year after the siege had finally ended, the food programs instituted by the Crown saving many from starvation. Soon all the bead had been given out, almost everyone in the crowd given enough to eat for the duration of what this assembly was. On a large stage the High Priestess would appear before the crowd, staff in hand looking down at the gathered masses. 

“My Children, long have you suffered under your oppressors! The Monarchs and Lords of Death who inhabited this very forest. Now you are free, free to live life in all its wonders. The plenty that only us the Fey can offer you, the bread we hand out today comes from the Royal Stores themselves. King Eonir wishes to see if your people can be redeemed for the crimes committed against this forest. Should you prove yourselves, you will flourish under this new order and be able to grow and the Forest may accept you. To the Fey all life is sacred and as such we consider you our children that must be protected and guided to the righteous path. So eat this bread, then join us in prayer to the Allfather and express gratitude at the life that you have today, as your former masters wished to take it from you.”

The Priestess would finish her sermon, stepping off from the podium, most of the humans that remained evidently were never very fervent in the worship of Death due to their choice to live under the Fey rather than starve and die. On the other side of the Kingdom in its original heartlands the Princely Council of the Fey watch the events from across The Barrier with increasing concern for the wars that were going on. Their King Eonir secludes himself from much of the administration of the Kingdom and even much of the diplomacy aside from his desire to spread the Forest into the West. 

Expenditure and actions

Four Merchants Guilds are constructed in the Cities that were formed from the previous year. (40,000)

Four Farms are constructed as to keep up with the rate of growth acceptable by the Princely Council of Fey. (20,000)

An additional 4,000 Heavy Infantry would be slotted for recruitment this year costing the treasury a vast sum. (48,000)

Three Barracks would be constructed to increase troop recruitment for the following year. (15,000)

Tinkerers and Blacksmiths would be tasked in the new Laboratory Facilities the Kingdom had acquired would be put to task. The Royal Army would task them into creating a multi shot Ballista for field armies. (15,000) (Education: 2)

THE PRINCEDOMS OF VOLARUCIO

UDaCFdv.jpg

Los Tercios advance.

Another year passes in the Princedoms, as the Volaruci feel the effects of yet another year of war. Public morale has finally raised, as a result of Prince August’s victory against the Bulgar in the field, the Coalition invasion of the Lithborn Empire, and the Volarucian offensive against the second, if lesser, of their enemies – Trident in the south.

The people of Volarucio prayed for their Prince’s victory, but they continue to work hard to support their monarch. The fields are tilled, the livestock tended to. Ores are mined and any men march off to join the army. The areas that feel the effect most however, are the craftsmen and traders in the towns. Tanovaz and Lanovia, regions with intense concentrations of smiths and tradesmen, feel the effects the most, and by the end of the year neither could truly be called a town, but rather both are full fledged cities, swollen with the number of workers, apprentices and volunteers that fuel the war.

-Tanovaz and Lanovia become Cities. (30k)

Edited by The_Mad_Skylord